Should we have more Sub-forums?
  yes
  no
  I hate sub-forums!
  muffin?
View Results

Chiyo_Sayuri

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:10 pm
Thanks you two for the organization. It really helps. xd I appreciate it!  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:55 am
in reagrds to "what will the main forum be for": I believe that they should be for questions that people have. xd  

I_LUV_FALL OUT BOY

xlost_fan122x
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:52 am
Questions is a good idea. It could be either questions regarding the show or questions to the mods. Maybe stickies or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:44 pm
I haven't been here in a while ((thwacks self for being a bad mod)) so I'm going to start coming evertime I'm on gaia and I wanted to say I love teh subs. So much easier to find what you want.  

Nolah de Fanel
Crew

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:16 pm
Nolah de Fanel
I haven't been here in a while ((thwacks self for being a bad mod)) so I'm going to start coming evertime I'm on gaia and I wanted to say I love teh subs. So much easier to find what you want.

Nolah! *glomps!*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:26 am
So, where should I go to talk about ships? Characters?
:*  

Sectumsempra

xlost_fan122x
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:34 am
Sectumsempra
So, where should I go to talk about ships? Characters?
:*

Theres a character subform... and ships? If it has to do with Lost you should put it under info/spoilers. If it's not about Lost it should go in off topic.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:30 am
I like it the way it is, can't wait to start posting.  

Asitsays

xlost_fan122x
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:49 pm
The sub forums are awsome! So much more organized.
The only thing is i was wondering if we could have a spoiler section that is completly seperate from the info/theroies.
I think that would be a lot eaiser for those who don't know if the topic is a spoiler or not.
Either that or another idea is that we could make an announcement sticky on that page that says that every topic has to say spoiler in the topic and not to name the spoiler in the topic.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:20 pm
xlost_fan122x
The only thing is i was wondering if we could have a spoiler section that is completly seperate from the info/theroies.
I think that would be a lot eaiser for those who don't know if the topic is a spoiler or not.
Either that or another idea is that we could make an announcement sticky on that page that says that every topic has to say spoiler in the topic and not to name the spoiler in the topic.

We have a lot of subforums as it is, or else I'd vote for that option. I think we should have a rule about putting "Spoiler" in the title, but does anyone read the stickies? sweatdrop  

Merily
Vice Captain

xlost_fan122x
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:13 am
MeriThranduiliell
xlost_fan122x

We have a lot of subforums as it is, or else I'd vote for that option. I think we should have a rule about putting "Spoiler" in the title, but does anyone read the stickies? sweatdrop

Haha, i don't think people really notice them when they are browing through the guild since they are always at the top of the page. But thats why i think the stickies should be rainbow colors lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:54 am
xlost_fan122x
MeriThranduiliell
xlost_fan122x

Haha, i don't think people really notice them when they are browing through the guild since they are always at the top of the page. But thats why i think the stickies should be rainbow colors lol.

Seriously! We should be able to make the stickies stand out. I made a post in the Announcement sticky about using spoilers, and I see you made a thread about it, so we should be okay. biggrin  

Merily
Vice Captain

Kalpini

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:36 am
xlost_fan122x
MeriThranduiliell
xlost_fan122x

I'd love day-go stickies. xd

I think the mods need to do a little house keeping on the main forum move anyoff topic threads to the right places otherwise we're going to go back to the way things were.
i don't think you need to warn anyone or anything no ones super off-topic but just to tidy up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:49 am
I apologize because i have a story to share and i can't figure out what forum it should go in (Yes i looked at all of them) so now i will post it in the main forum. xd  

Kalpini

Merily
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:58 am
xd Story, like fanfic? That would go in the banner subforum with the creative stuff.

Poo, the main page is getting filled up again, huh? Subforums, people! ninja  
The Lost Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces