Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

U00

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:28 pm
name : ben

i havent made any yet but trying to but my windows movie maker doesnt work and i dont know of any other "SIMPLE" prograMS  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:14 pm
Name: Neko-sama
Favourite Anime(s): Tenchi Muyo, One Piece, Naruto, Otaku no Video
Favourite Music: Anything except country, rap, and jazz, or raggae.
Favourite type of AMV: Just about all of them.
# of AMV's made: 4 ( all suck xd )  

Neko-sama

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tsathorrea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:02 pm
Name: Mack College: Hamline U
Music: I tolerate all musical styles, but I am currently getting into punk rock (I can't resist the youth and vitality!), techno, ska, anime OSTs as well... plus classical when I'm studying and as background filler noise.
Anime of Note: NGE (just like everyone else), GitS: Standalone Complex, S-Cry-Ed, Grave of the Fireflies, Princess Mononoke, etc., etc...
Manga of Note: Akira, Battle Angel Alita, Ragnarok, many others which were boxed up when I moved away from my parents and never removed...
AMVs: My experience is rather limited yet, but I really enjoy a good gag AMV every once in a while. Mostly I look for excellence in craftsmanship, just like I do in everything else.

I just recently re-entered the Gaia community after a long hiatus and am trying to get back on my feet here, and I was invited by DraconisMaster, my brother and occaisional partner-in-mischief, to join the guild he helps. Obviously, I agreed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:47 am
Tsathorrea
Name: Mack College: Hamline U
Music: I tolerate all musical styles, but I am currently getting into punk rock (I can't resist the youth and vitality!), techno, ska, anime OSTs as well... plus classical when I'm studying and as background filler noise.
Anime of Note: NGE (just like everyone else), GitS: Standalone Complex, S-Cry-Ed, Grave of the Fireflies, Princess Mononoke, etc., etc...
Manga of Note: Akira, Battle Angel Alita, Ragnarok, many others which were boxed up when I moved away from my parents and never removed...
AMVs: My experience is rather limited yet, but I really enjoy a good gag AMV every once in a while. Mostly I look for excellence in craftsmanship, just like I do in everything else.

I just recently re-entered the Gaia community after a long hiatus and am trying to get back on my feet here, and I was invited by DraconisMaster, my brother and occaisional partner-in-mischief, to join the guild he helps. Obviously, I agreed.

I'm a helper!  

SC Seung Mina

Kiss in Digital

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:47 am
DraconisMaster
Tsathorrea

I'm a helper!
Dynamic Duo indeed. ;D

I'm slowly coming to REALLY appreciate Stand Alone Complex. I mainly got into it because of the opening theme which damn near makes me need to change pants. And it makes me extremely happy cos it's a gorgeous example of where music is going in 2008:

High def. *quiver with joy*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:42 pm
Name: Nick
Favorite Anime: Evangelion, Transformers, Excel Saga
Favorite Music: Metal
Favorite AMV: Action, Dramatic, Comedy.... Hell, I love AMVs. Period.

I currently have one AMV complete under my belt. It's available to download at AMV.org Just look under the user name "Knightfire".

I am currently working on one for the AMV contest at Fanimecon.  

The Eternal

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:59 am
Kiss in Digital
DraconisMaster
Tsathorrea

I'm a helper!
Dynamic Duo indeed. ;D

I'm slowly coming to REALLY appreciate Stand Alone Complex. I mainly got into it because of the opening theme which damn near makes me need to change pants. And it makes me extremely happy cos it's a gorgeous example of where music is going in 2008:

High def. *quiver with joy*

It's becasue it rocks, duh. That song rocks everybodies socks, even if they haven't heard it. The soundtrack for it is messed up though, Inner universe is at the end of the song before and there is an extra song that we can't figutre out the name of.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:04 pm
Name: Serena
Favorite Anime: x_x I'd say probably Saiyuki or Rurouni Kenshin
Favorite Music: Rock, Rock Alt., J-Pop
Favorite AMV: Any and most all really >>;;  

Hime Sere

Wealthy Werewolf

9,000 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

SC Seung Mina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:00 pm
Kaibasangel13
Name: Serena
Favorite Anime: x_x I'd say probably Saiyuki or Rurouni Kenshin
Favorite Music: Rock, Rock Alt., J-Pop
Favorite AMV: Any and most all really >>;;

In group zombie voice: Welcome kaibasangel13  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:46 pm
Name: Sachy
Occupation: University student. Majour switching, yay... Going into animation. =D
Favourite Anime: Sailormoon, Gravitation, Hikaru no Go, Beck, Azumanga Daiou... etc. >.>;
Favourite Music: Orange Range...
Favourite type of AMV: Something with a fast pace

I've made one AMV... it was with Windows Movie Maker. WMM sucks. The video sucks, too. ^^; I wish to learn Premiere...  

Sen Lee

Mystical Hobo

9,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

-The One Armed Scissor-

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:52 am
Name: Nick Zone
Favourite Anime(s): Naruto
Favourite Music: anything otehr than pop,country and some techno
Favourite type of AMV: Most kinds

Yeah I make amvs i've made 3 so what? I have 2 kakashi-zabuza ones and a 10 minutes tribute to Lee and gai (I took an hour and a half to make it)

If you watch any of my videos, I would suggest Lee and Gai since it's the only one uploaded currentlymy profile  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:51 pm
Kakashi509
If you watch any of my videos, I would suggest Lee and Gai since it's the only one uploaded currentlymy profile
That link doesn't work, that takes you to the profile of who ever clicks on it, assuming they are logged in. There should be a user ID in the url.  

Zahmira

TommyRude

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:29 am
Whuddup

Name: Tom
Favorite animes: Naruto, Evangelion, Love Hina
Favorite Music: Punk, Ska, Rock, Dance
Favorite AMVs: Those not involving Windows Movie Maker or +50mb WMV files

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=3938  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:32 pm
Name- Blake
Occupation- Highschool student
age- 14

Ive made 6 amvs all using arcsoft showbiz dvd vol. 2(great program for newbies to average makers) my top 3 videos are on www.animemusicvideos.org(one of the best amv websites ou there)
if u wanna see my videos go to the site gat a free membership and search for member blakemann123
favorite anime- flcl, .//hack.sign, inuyasha, trigun, and marmalade boy.

random fact- im also obsessed with track and cross country whee  

Satan is my Bitch

TommyRude

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:53 am
Neva' heard of Showbiz DVD, but if I worked for arcsoft I'd ask you to retract that endorsement. xp  
The AMV Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff