Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Have you ever been called a freak? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:02 pm
Nyed
hi im a 2/3 bald girl with red and purple hair
I wear 3 belts at all times, and do my cloth shopping at a hardware store
When i calulate my weight, i have to subract about 15 pounds for my necklace, braclets, and pants.

freak, what the hell is that?

Nyed sounds interesting. I too shop at the hardware store for moding my clothing and self.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:00 pm
Who hasn't?  

April Lilly Rose

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:02 pm
All the time. But when my family calls me a freak, it's a compliment. Same with 'wierdo' and 'bizarre.'

Outside the house, it doesn't happen much. I like to wear stretch velvet, but not always black velvet. It's popular now, so nobody blinks.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:31 pm
Nope. Someone told me I was going to grow up to be a serial killer once, though.  

ECNM

SunshyAlone

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:33 pm
I've been called a number of things, but being called "freak" and "weirdo" are the ones that make me proud. I actually told on of the "popular" boys that if being like him was being normal, then I'd rather be a freak any day.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:47 pm
yes

[_spaz_gasm_]

The_Forth

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:00 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:04 pm
Mm-hmm, all the time. I also get "I love your eyes, they're so pretty" (blue), and "I wish I could draw like you", but most times it's: "I hate you" "You slut" "freak", and stuff like that. Y'know what's hilarious? I cover my midriff, I don't show off cleavage, and there is no way in hell I'm wearing a skirt that comes above my knees (that goes for shorts, too). I like black, red, and silver, I draw strange things (never show those ones to people), I have a 4.0, and, well, lmao, I think people are strange. I observe people.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:06 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Mm-hmm, all the time. I also get "I love your eyes, they're so pretty" (blue), and "I wish I could draw like you", but most times it's: "I hate you" "You slut" "freak", and stuff like that. Y'know what's hilarious? I cover my midriff, I don't show off cleavage, and there is no way in hell I'm wearing a skirt that comes above my knees (that goes for shorts, too). I like black, red, and silver, I draw strange things (never show those ones to people), I have a 4.0, and, well, lmao, I think people are strange. I observe people.
xd Oops, forgot to tell you: I'm not a stalker. I watch, but I never follow. mrgreen 'sides, 14's a little young....Joking, joking, joking. Sorry, do I creep you out?  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:15 pm
if people do not under stand somthing they do many things , lowering ur selfasteam is 1.....  

dayafterdeath66

T w ! s t e d

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:53 pm
Yes, many people call me a freak. Friends, strangers, and family. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:53 pm
yas many people, and my band's name is "deadfreaks" rofl ^^ i love to be a freak ^^  

DracoSofy

Liberal Gaian

4,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Servant of Soubi

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:50 pm
I look funny at the people who don't call me a freak. I know I'm odd. It doesn't hurt my feelings. In fact, I tend to take it as a complement and thank people for it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:03 pm
"Normal" people do it all the time. I just say," Thank you for wasting my time....yet again, Captain Obvious."  

anime_freak777

Synyster Love

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:46 pm
I think if you've never been called a freak, you're not gothic. Family, friends, and random people have all called me a freak.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff