Submit

poll
  poll indeed
View Results

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:10 pm
Slag10
Guns of Navarone
haha they're great live, but I suppose if you're more into recording quality and stuff their shits not much for you. maybe 3 cheers.

Dance
i listen to traditional ska- recording quality wasnt the issue. i just dont think the albums really captured the band i saw live that one time you know?

Well the recording of Thats What Friends Are For totally captures the live performance. A buncha drunken people screaming into a microphone. and yeah, they're amazing live, too bad I can't say anyone who hasn't seen them should. They are just great, its something that really can't be captured onto a cd, it just doesn't work.

Dance

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:55 pm
Don't worry I seen more than a few last shows ever by them I'm sure there will be more just give it time. Till then stick with Jay Tea and Bomb the music industry if the crowds right its a good show cuz their just as passionate.  

Kingshortpants

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:17 am
Kingshortpants
Don't worry I seen more than a few last shows ever by them I'm sure there will be more just give it time. Till then stick with Jay Tea and Bomb the music industry if the crowds right its a good show cuz their just as passionate.

Yeah. the last shows were amazing, and if thats all I get, I'd be fine w/ that. It was worth the like $300 to fly up tehre and back and tickets and food and all that stuff.

but yeah. I'm sad. BTMI isn't coming near me, they're only playing the fest, which is like $50 and seeing as I just spent like $300 on ASOB, I'm trying not to spend too much more. lol. but Jay Tea is supposed to come down here this winter, so woo. and I'm playing a show w/ the Fad on Nov 5th. so, some more woo!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:30 am
You paid $300 eek I thought $30 for a train ticket was crazy. Thank god the tickets to the show was only $10. Crazy.  

Kingshortpants

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:35 pm
Kingshortpants
You paid $300 eek I thought $30 for a train ticket was crazy. Thank god the tickets to the show was only $10. Crazy.

well I'm from florida... I mean it was only like $200 for there and back. but tickets being like $10 or 15, then food, and more food, and the ******** $20 LIRR, and some more food, some metro cards, all that fun stuff. lol. even if it was like $300 in total for the weekend, it was worth it. haha.

Dance

Stuff About Bands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces