Yes.
  No.
  I am that person.
View Results

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:17 am
Nyed
dont dish out, if you cant eat at the same table

so stop your bitching, waddle on over there and say "Sorry im such an a**" stare stare stare
What part of HIT LIST don't you understand.
I'm keeping away from him now.
Who knows when the gun is gonna come back?
All I know is that I'm staying far so that way the gun won't hit me.
Look at it from my point of veiw.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:16 am
Mz.Wiggles
Nyed

so stop your bitching, waddle on over there and say "Sorry im such an a**" stare stare stare

Hell, lots of people have hit lists but that doesn't mean they're going to do anything. But if you arn't going to apologize then leaving him alone is probably the 2nd best thing to do.

-=Attention slow people!=-
If someone is threating to shoot up the school or bomb it...DON'T MAKE FUN OF THEM STUPID! Talking about people behind their back is not only rude but if they really are ready to take the plunge off the deep end it could get you shot. DUH!  

-Hel the Reaper-

Merry Platypus

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:51 am
Ouch. Well, I suppose you've learned a very important lesson. Backbiting never pays.
Don't beat yourself up about it; we've all made that same mistake.
I think it's admirable that you want to make amends despite your fear.

Perhaps you could try writing him a letter of apology?
Then you could just hand it to him rather than sticking around.
I understand why it is difficult to approach someone like this.

Fear of the unknown is often the worst plague cast on mankind.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:59 am
well i guess he goes throuhg the same crap that i go through.....but i obviously take it diffrently  

The Reused

The_Forth

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:35 pm
ilovegir11357
well i guess he goes throuhg the same crap that i go through.....but i obviously take it diffrently

people just need to role with the punches, and not let s**t like that get to them, it is sat that it happens but what can you do, nothing people are jerks..  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:01 pm
-=DarkRogue666=-
Mz.Wiggles
Nyed

Hell, lots of people have hit lists but that doesn't mean they're going to do anything. But if you arn't going to apologize then leaving him alone is probably the 2nd best thing to do.

If someone is threating to shoot up the school or bomb it...DON'T MAKE FUN OF THEM STUPID! Talking about people behind their back is not only rude but if they really are ready to take the plunge off the deep end it could get you shot. DUH!
xd
You really think if I knew that I still would of done it?
You're the slow one here.
Get all the facts.
I found out AFTER that happened.

Mz.Wiggles

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:02 pm
Merry Platypus
Ouch. Well, I suppose you've learned a very important lesson. Backbiting never pays.
Don't beat yourself up about it; we've all made that same mistake.
I think it's admirable that you want to make amends despite your fear.

Perhaps you could try writing him a letter of apology?
Then you could just hand it to him rather than sticking around.
I understand why it is difficult to approach someone like this.

Fear of the unknown is often the worst plague cast on mankind.
I'll do that then.
Thank you for your help.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:43 pm
Fools!!! How dare you provokee his anger! What the hell is wrong with you people?! Haven't you ever learned that you don't piss off a bad goth?! I am one of those people but I haven't developed a hit list yet...You don't go around making comments about these people or hiding from them..If you hide, they will know then that they have you exactly where they want you. You should just man up and face the fact that you are going to school with a lunatic and get over it. You shouldn't provoke this behavior but you shouldn't hide from it either, especially after you have provoked it.. God you're dense!!  

Ryu Tensai

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

grotesquekreeple

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:41 am
WHEN SOMEONE IS PISSING ME OFF I TELL 1 OF THE REALLY CHATTY KIDS WHAT I AM GOING TO DO TO THE PERSON IF THEY DONT KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT AND WITH IN A MAXIMUM OF 2 HOURS THEY WALK ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE HALL OR RUN AWAY SO WHEN I WALK DOWN THE HALL THERE IS A LARGE SPACE BETWEEN ME AND EVERY ONE ELSE SEE PROBLEM SOLVED NOW AFTER READING THIS YOU KNOW WHAT OCCUPIED MY MIND EVERY OTHER HOUR AND NO I DONT SPEND ALL MY TIME THINKING ABOUT THAIS IT IS EVERY OTHER HOUR FOR 5 MINUTES  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:09 pm
*politely points out that the violent stereotype of goths is completely wrong* I've yet to meet a goth that is truly violent. Actually, I've yet to meet a goth that condones violence in excess such as guns and knives.

Most of the people here are just scary in thier own right. No weapons, no threats, just good old plain intimidation from dressing like freaks.  

Isobel Bellamy

Radioactivated

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:23 pm
if it reall comes down to it report him to the school and maybe the FBI considering he's a threat, but he probobly is just someone crying for attention  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:30 pm
Mz.Wiggles
-=DarkRogue666=-
Mz.Wiggles
Nyed

xd
You really think if I knew that I still would of done it?
You're the slow one here.
Get all the facts.
I found out AFTER that happened.

I'm not sure if you knew that before or after you said those things, either way it was mean and stupid.  

-Hel the Reaper-

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:40 pm
What does that have to do with him being goth? neutral  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:52 am
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he is doing this just to freak people out. We had a kid do this at my school. (stupid red neck) anyway. Just don't even look at him. Just don't piss him off. Sadly people like that you really can't help without hurting your self. *hugs*  

HoldTheOnion

Black Ayesha

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:30 pm
[grins] I was that kid at school.... Pure reputation. Got in a fight with a popular guy, beat him into the ground, and the next day, I'm the psycho-girl with Slayer strength who'll beat you up for looking at me wrong...

Fun times.

I have been known to plot intricate bombings, murders, etc... for sheer fun.. because I enjoy looking at the problems - forensic science, security measures - and coming up with solutions, real ways to do it, and get away with it. It's just a morbid curiosity of mine... intellectual stimulation.

And yes.. I have a hit list too. Mwahahahahaha. ninja  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces