Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
Feel free to post. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You want to post
Yes
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Right now
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Every Day
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

Firamax

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:44 am
I get hit by, on average, 5 cars a year. All seem to be when I'm on my bike. If there is a neon sign on my back that says "hit this kid for cash" will someone tell me?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:59 am
toshi168
I get hit by, on average, 5 cars a year. All seem to be when I'm on my bike. If there is a neon sign on my back that says "hit this kid for cash" will someone tell me?

If I see a biker with a dign that says "Hit me for cash" I will tell them.  

SC Seung Mina

Firamax

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:59 pm
thanks for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:00 pm
5 times a year? That sucks.

Anyone else think that this is turning into another Off Topic thread?  

Zahmira

Firamax

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
me, but the thing did say feel free to post.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:11 pm
Zahmira
5 times a year? That sucks.

Anyone else think that this is turning into another Off Topic thread?

It is but the idea was to get people talking. If you want Delete it. I won't feel offended.  

SC Seung Mina

Firamax

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:41 am
Same goes for me  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:42 am
I'll leave it up for a few more days. It's not hurting anything.  

Zahmira

Tsathorrea

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:01 pm
I don't know if this applies to anyone else out there, but I happen to be a wonderful "observer." That means I visit a lot of different threads and read, but I suck at actually posting. That's part of why I am, and will always be, poor. sweatdrop

That, and I don't actually have the time (what with college and work and all) to be downloading AMVs. I think they can be great, but I don't have theinclination or experience to make good comments anywhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:30 pm
So you're just here to read the posts mostly then? That's fine. Whatever works for you.  

Zahmira

Tsathorrea

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:21 pm
Well, hopefully, some far-off day in the future, I will actually get time to myself (yeah, right...) in which to download and rate AMVs, just... I can't right now! That whole "first semester of college" thing? Yeah.

I'm really sorry for cluttering up the forum this way... I guess I don't quite possess the easy internet demeanor my brother does.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:02 pm
Tsathorrea
Well, hopefully, some far-off day in the future, I will actually get time to myself (yeah, right...) in which to download and rate AMVs, just... I can't right now! That whole "first semester of college" thing? Yeah.

I'm really sorry for cluttering up the forum this way... I guess I don't quite possess the easy internet demeanor my brother does.

You have cable at the dorms don't you? Just start a few downloads before class and they should finish when you get back. Seriously, You aren't doing anything with your laptop, at least do something if you aren;t oging to bring it to class.  

SC Seung Mina

Satan is my Bitch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:16 pm
meh... all this talk of college make me feel rather young... im only going to be a sophmore(im the youngest in my grade leval!) in high school next year and everyone else is talking about college... im scared of college... it says bad things to me  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:07 pm
Wow, I forgot about this thread. I think I shall lock it now like I was going to do 3 months ago... redface  

Zahmira

The AMV Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces