Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beyblade Association

Back to Guilds

Tags: beyblade, metal fight 

Reply Beyblade Association
Which charactor freaks you out the most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:49 am
Kouichi Pendolse
Takao, he's just ******** annoying...

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD TaKai!!!

*takes a sip of tea*

That was of course the effect of mature deliberation, right? You read every single TyKa fic there was in the net and now you know? No? Then kindly don't diss one of my favourite yaoi couples.

Character which freaked me out the most? Hmm... There was no such character in Beyblade.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:11 am
tolly
Eimii
tolly
kai ........ no comment

i know no comment, but why Kai? I guess in a way he's a little freaky...
i just think he hides his feelings i no he feels strongly for tala

ah, ok then  

Eimii

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:55 am
the characters the freaked me out the most was the Drak Bladers, they are just too strange. cool bitbeasts though. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:04 pm
Brooklyn stressed I wish he never existed, I hate characters like him.  

SirensCage

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:58 pm
SirensCage
Brooklyn stressed I wish he never existed, I hate characters like him.

What did he do?
He played with birds.
And stuff.
Kai practically asked to be hurt, if that's why.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:30 am
Also, kai is strange, did you notice after Dranzer GT was destroied that he suddenly fell off the face of the Earth, meaning that he staied away from everyone and would not dare to go back to the BEGA interprise, every time he took a step towards it he always stoped and looked at it for a few minutes and then walked in the opposite direction.....but not hes rejoined the G Revolutions after 3 episodes. strange huh?  

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

McdohlBee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:10 pm
Tala/Yuriy's psychoness is too cool to be afraid! xd but after Kai looses to Brooklyn and is all weird and... loopy (first word that come to mind) he was creepy. I mean he sat in alleyways... walked around in a dirty hooded cape that could make him look like a raping bum. Speaking of the alleyway, didn't it look like the cat beat him up? If you were like me and didn't see the ending of the episode before that (i finally did recently though) then you might get the idea that the freakish cat beat him up.

conclusion of which character creeps me out....the cat....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:46 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

SirensCage

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:21 am
Well, tyson doesnt get beat like Kai did from time to time, actully he rarely gets beat in the show, thats the props of being the main character i guess.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:08 pm
Eimii
tolly
kai ........ no comment

i know no comment, but why Kai? I guess in a way he's a little freaky...
i do like kai but i have to admit that you are right, he can be kind of scary at times. But the person who scares me the most is Ming-Ming! She is the most terrifying creature to walk the earth!(and she can't sing, in my opinion)  

Nikomikiri

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:17 pm
The reason I find Takao so annoying is the fact he always wins, no matter what. Ah~n...Pardon my previous bad mood too >.>

TaKai can be kinda secksy... >.> <.< <.>

KaiReai is Hot

... blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:55 am
The only reason Ming Ming can't sing in the English dub is because they cast Sugar as her VA. gonk No character should have to suffer through being given that voice...

Takao's the main character. Main characters tend to win a lot, even at terrible odds. If Takao lost a lot then people couldn't idolise him for his persiverance and good skill. They'd merely think he was a brainless twit who doesn't know when to give up.

@ Hikaru-neko. xd Oh yes, evil kitty. I never thought of that before. Face it, the kitties are out to get Kai though. One mauled him in episode 3 of G-Revolution. And another one stole Daichi's food. Drat... now you have me paraniod over them like I am with the bunnies. x.X;;  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

ilovemars

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:55 pm
Daichi-he is really annoying in my view.he's pushey and he just always has too argue.its......bothersome put it that way.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:12 pm
ho huum, character that freaks me out most iiiiiis,

Tao . . . . .

the creepy old guy

he called Rei a monkey and a cricket in the same episode!
Now that's creepy

And that cat . .

that beats up Kai

-[Miss]1221[Murder]-

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:36 pm
question for who ever would like to answer it:

Is Kai Dead? in the last episode i saw it looked like Kai died and Dranzer MS shatered after he defeated brooklen and walked off into the dark hallway. then he just suddenly looked like he had died. his las Remarks.

"Its finally over dranzer, you can go free now, i am finally done with beyblading....uhhgh!" *falls on side of wall.* *crack crack shatter!* [dranzer breaks like glass.] goes to kai, his eyes are closed, soon fades into a black and white picture of a lifeless like body of Kai.  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff