Genin . (Certain Genins)
  Chuunin . (Certain Chuunins)
  All Chuunins.
View Results

DemonFox5342

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:31 am
JhonnyRaincloud
jebwashere
first of all iruka and kakashi are jounins and pplz like shikimaru are chunnin and naruto sasuke are genins get it right and we already know sasuke got his a** served to him by naruto(genin), garra(chunnin), and kakashi(jounin) so that should make sasuke 1 level above a janior biggrin

...Iruka...is...a...chuunin...

I want to call you stupid, but I don't want to be banned. =)

He is... Academy Teacher's are Chuunin. Guess what Iruka does?

In the Naruto II Arc, he basically looks the same, and he still has the same ranking. It is revealed that he is still a teacher at the academy. It is unknown if he will eventually advance to the level of Jōnin. Some fans speculate that he and Naruto will challenge each other at one point to become a Jōnin. It would, however, fit the recurring theme of the student surpassing the teacher.

Age 23 years old when Part I ended

25 years old in Part II
Date of birth May 26
Blood type O
Eye color Black
Hair color Brown
Height 178 cm
Weight 66.2 kg
Relatives Unknown; mother and father were both killed during the Kyūbi attack.

Considers Naruto to be part of his family.
Information
Registration # 011450
Rank Chūnin
Current affiliation Konohagakure (Hidden Leaf)
Previous affiliation N/A
Current team N/A
Previous team N/A
Jutsu/Kekkei genkai

* Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
* Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique) (anime only)

Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umino_Iruka

I dont want to get band or any thing but you just got served.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:03 am
I can't wait for the 2nd arc! ^^  

churrlo

Hisanaito

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:39 pm
I believe that Genins like Naruto, Sasuke, and Neji have passed the level of beating up Chuunins.

I mean, Naruto made a double KO when fighting Kabuto and Kabuto is at the same level as Kakashi. He aslo made a job of giving another double KO to Gaara who is the strongest sand nin around (He is now Hokage and all)

Sasuke has revealed what is now the last level of Sharingan use. he only needs Mengekyou and some trainging to beat Kakashi's 1000 or so attacks and he is done.

Neji is Neji and he determined to reach the xtremes in Byakougan use. if u heard the story line right, The Uchiha bloodline was born from the Byakugan so that means that Neji should be atleast at Itachi's and Sasuke's level (not counting Mengekyou) by a point in the series.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:19 pm
I beleive that any ninja of any rank can beat beat any ninja of any rank  

`Renny

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:42 pm
Uh, yeah. Iruka's that old? He struck me as a young person.
Anyway, didn't Iruka say he had no interest in reaching that rank?
I could've sworn I heard him say that somewhere.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:08 am
I believe he said that at one point as well, in my opinion he is more fit as a teacher, so why should his rank matter?  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:53 am
churrlo
I believe he said that at one point as well, in my opinion he is more fit as a teacher, so why should his rank matter?
Iruka is definately not a fighter. Never was... That is why he should never reach Jounin rank.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:58 am
In my opinion, the show was made to show that these Genin the show focuses on are way above average. But remember the other Genin in the first five or so chunin exam episodes? Especially during the test. There was some dude with a mustache and glasses taking the test! And in the forest of death, did you see how easily that team fell for Shino's trap?  

The Tao of Maple Syrup

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:22 pm
Yeah Iruka never really was a fighter xd He just has that teacher kind of role xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:03 am
jebwashere
first of all iruka and kakashi are jounins and pplz like shikimaru are chunnin and naruto sasuke are genins get it right and we already know sasuke got his a** served to him by naruto(genin), garra(chunnin), and kakashi(jounin) so that should make sasuke 1 level above a janior biggrin

I won't flame a fellow Naruto Guild member, so I'll simply say you need enlightenment..-_-;

You got let's see....less than 50% of that information correct. Not a SINGLE sentence told the complete truth. And one statement just made NO sense...What the hell is a janior? Nothing is even close to it, rather than "jounin" because it starts with a "j" but even still I'm sure your not saying the genin Sasuke is a level above Jounin...

Kakashi= Jounin
Iruka= Chuunin
Shikamru= Genin
Sasuke= Genin
Naruto= Genin
Gaara= Genin

and ?????????= Janior

Or maybe I am wrong and you are right, but in that case I'd like to know which Naruto you are watching...Or your source for this... o.0

Quote:
I beleive that any ninja of any rank can beat beat any ninja of any rank

Your absolutely right, Kakashi said it himself, there are academy students out there that can take him on. (Which really pissed Naruto off considering he wants to be the best)

Quote:
Gaara who is the strongest sand nin around (He is now Hokage and all)

Gaara becomes KAZEkage, not HOkage...

Hokage= LEAF shadow. It is the Leaf villages title.

There are different Kage's for each village..

Quote:
Neji is Neji and he determined to reach the xtremes in Byakougan use. if u heard the story line right, The Uchiha bloodline was born from the Byakugan so that means that Neji should be atleast at Itachi's and Sasuke's level (not counting Mengekyou) by a point in the series.

Merely having a similar ability does not make them the same level...

I highly doubt Neji will be at Itachi's level even is Itachi didn't use the Mangekyu Eye...Also, Sasuke and Itachi are not even at the same level...Itachi is still most likely on another level..

Even so, how can you not count the Mangekyu? That's like saying, "oh yeah back in the tournament Lee is on the same level as Gaara (not counting Gaara's Sand)"

(But this is merely an assumption that Itachi would be stronger than both of them...But including the Mangekyu, I have no doubts Itachi could pawn them all, and that Sasuke could Pawn Neji)

Repriev3

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:12 pm
They the ability to pwn Orichimaru's evil doers

so I think it's possible  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:37 pm
Gaaa^San

(But this is merely an assumption that Itachi would be stronger than both of them...But including the Mangekyu, I have no doubts Itachi could pawn them all, and that Sasuke could Pawn Neji)
*Lol*
"Pawn". (:
You sound like my friend.
Although he only says pawned because he can't speak/read 1337.

Historical

Repriev3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:54 am
Heh, I can speak and read 1337...I just don't much like to..I only right in 1337 when I'm not actually trying to converse with someone and just want to be plain out obnoxious..If I'm literate I might as well use that skill rather than degrading my own vocab and the sense in what I'm saying...

For example...

Quote:
They the ability to pwn Orichimaru's evil doers

so I think it's possible

Huh???  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:32 pm
Shikalee
I think everyone underestimates
Iruka. Just because he didn't do so great against Mizuki...
I mean, he had to pass the exam, right?
Something the genin couldn't do around that time...
Their maturity played a large role in passing the exam.
They were easily distracted.
After the exams, however, they got far stronger and probably could take out weaker chuunin. And it's not like the test doesn't have any flaws or anything.

^^;; It's only a chance that the genins will win. I mean, like you said, he did pass the Chuunin exams. And besides, Iruka would probably win against any other genin, except for the ones that are characters in the series, you know?  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Repriev3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:54 am
Well becoming a Chuunin has a lot to do with thinking too so maybe Iruka was one of the brighter Genins like Shikamaru seeing as Shikamaru was the only one that passed that chuunin exam.. The others are strong, but he thinks more like a ninja I suppose and the same goes for Iruka..  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff