Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Is it true about Mew Mew? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mew Mew=Sailor Moon?
  Yes
  No
View Results

dn_chrono_dear

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:47 pm
please tokyo mew mew could NEVER! become anything like sailormoon because SAILORMOON IS THE ORIGINAL! tokyo mew mew is a knock off that needs to be nocked off television like NOW!  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:11 pm
tokyo mew mew is another magical girls anime, so it has something similarities, but sm has a good story and cool characters and i like tmm but is different and sm for me is already the best cool  

Tsukiusada

Pure XTC

Rainbow Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:09 pm
ther will only ever be ! sailor moon .. Its just now people are trying to meat its standerds.. haha they cant!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:30 pm
I like both and there are quite a bit a similarities, like all the transformation scences and such...  

dianakitsune

Aei Of The Sky

Chilling Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:53 pm
Mew Mew is an alright show, but it will never take the place of Sailor Moon. Nothing is ever going to be quite the same or "take the place of" Sailor Moon. Shows may be similar but that's to the extent of what they'll be, they can't replace it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:39 pm
i admit there are similarities between tokyo mew mew and sailor moon, but not enough to get the two confuesed with each other. the original tokyo mew mew was aimed at the same audiance as sailor moon, but the dub us version is aimed at a much younger crowd, so a lot of the story was edited out of the show. it's not a bad show, just the us one sucks cause the plot's not all there.  

Raven Izuma

Biggbuddy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:54 pm
i like mew mew power,but sailor moon is not that much beter but it still is a bit  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:51 pm
I havent seen that much of Mew Mew power but what I have seen of it so far I like. The music is catchy, but It cant take the place of Sailor Moon I watch both on youtube but I watch more Sailor Moon.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

YoukaiKoneko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:21 am
Shizukesa_Hana
I think I've heard ENOUGH from some of my not-so-bright friends at school. Apparently they believe that Mew Mew Power is the new Sailor Moon. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!!! Nothing will EVER come up to Sailor Moon's standards, regardless of what anyone else makes evil

I think they are alike since they are normal school girls that turn into magic people, but there is no way it is the NEW sailor moon  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:15 pm
no. stare  

iridescentdreamer_13

firebeauty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:34 am
Tidus_and_Yuna_4ever
There is NO WAY Mew Mew power is like Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon is way better. 3nodding

i totally agree with you my friend  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:52 am
Nothing will ever be as good as Sailor Moon!! Sailor Moon was the magic girl senshi original. They were the first to bring the whole all girl magic warrior theme to cartoons and anime. Now animators are making things like Mew Mew Power and something called W.I.T.CH. in the States. Which alot of people I know says has the same girl power theme to it, but I watched it and its nothing like PGSM.  

Usagi Shojo

Kari_Motomiya

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:54 am
I like mew mew, and it's a lot like Sailor Moon... xd But their's no way their better then Sailor Moon, or even come close!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:24 am
Since they are fighting for different things and were created differently, no they are not alike.  

Damita

Newbie Member

I am The Compendium

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:40 pm
Sailormoon starte out as a grils sentai, while Mew Mew was just enforcing girls to be useless.

I dislike some of the girliness as the series goes on in Sailormoon, but there were definite times the scouts kicked a**  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff