Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
Competitions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ozean-Konigin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:59 pm
Zahmira,after watching the C is for cookie one,I have but one thing to ask............how drunk were you?Cause that one freaked me out for some odd reasonm,yet it was extremely funny at same time o_O. Good luck with the competition by the way,and remember to have fun no matter what.Even if you lose,your still the best to many of us I'm sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:29 pm
Night_Sword_
Zahmira,after watching the C is for cookie one,I have but one thing to ask............how drunk were you?Cause that one freaked me out for some odd reasonm,yet it was extremely funny at same time o_O. Good luck with the competition by the way,and remember to have fun no matter what.Even if you lose,your still the best to many of us I'm sure.
I was actually completly sober while making it. wink

Thanks for the support! I make these for fun, I just figured I might as well enter for the heck of it!  

Zahmira

Zahmira

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:36 pm
The... video... is... finished...

It won't be available for download just yet. I've got to clean a few things up and then mail it out tomorrow.

I didn't realize until I was almost done that the video must be at least 1 minute long, and mine was 45 sec. So I had to extend the song a bit. The music jumps a little, but it's not bad enough to worry about at this point. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:51 am
Zahmira

It won't be available for download just yet. I've got to clean a few things up and then mail it out tomorrow.

I didn't realize until I was almost done that the video must be at least 1 minute long, and mine was 45 sec. So I had to extend the song a bit. The music jumps a little, but it's not bad enough to worry about at this point. sweatdrop

Cool,can't wait to see it myself.  

Ozean-Konigin

Kaze no Hyuga

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:12 am
Night_Sword_
Zahmira

Cool,can't wait to see it myself.
Heh i hope its alright i sent in my 2 videos that have not been in contests yet in as well. Hopefully they'll win something, but hey ive never won anything before so anything would be good. Good luck you all.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:51 pm
Good luck at A-North. smile

My boyfriend and I just finished our video for Anime Central yesterday.  

Cyanna

Kaze no Hyuga

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:09 am
Cyanna

heh, you are with scintilla right? you guys make some pretty kickass amv's. Good luck with those ^_^.
Im hoping to finish this last amv im working on in time for the Anime Expo down here in anaheim....so many people....i cant wait!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:56 pm
I'm working on a video for Fanimecon 2005 here in Santa Clara, Califronia. Finished with the firrst 40 seconds. Just want to make it look nice.  

The Eternal

Kiss in Digital

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:06 am
JACON had built up it's reputation for the best contest in this state [very well deserved I might add] but this year.. wow. I dunno what the deal was but there was more than one or two poorly edited videos this year. Normally one can expect to see right on editing and a lot of spliced scenes. [I personally think it's very lazy to just let a scene play through without splicing it down to match the music.]

Still, the contest winners were amazing.

Has anyone seen the Cowboy Bebop to Radiohead's "Fade Out (Street Spirit)" yet? I was very impressed but I'm wondering how much work went into a certain part of it.. ^^;;

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:07 pm
Kiss in Digital
Has anyone seen the Cowboy Bebop to Radiohead's "Fade Out (Street Spirit)" yet? I was very impressed but I'm wondering how much work went into a certain part of it.. ^^;;
Is it on AMV.org? I'd like to see it.  

Zahmira

Zahmira

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:01 pm
Well, my Bill Nye video was entered in the Novice category at Anime North, but there was some confusion and it was accidently put in the Challenge category instead of Novice. Things were sorted out in the end, and I got an honourable mention smile

It will be up on AMV.org soon. You can find it here  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:31 pm
Zahmira
Well, my Bill Nye video was entered in the Novice category at Anime North, but there was some confusion and it was accidently put in the Challenge category instead of Novice. Things were sorted out in the end, and I got an honourable mention smile

It will be up on AMV.org soon. You can find it here

Awsome, good job Zahmira. I also got an honorable mention, but it sucked i only get to enter 1 amv for competition, i'll see where this video gets me in the Anime Expo, im working on a naruto one now that the sasuke/naruto battles are over so i can use some nicer battle footage. It probably wont be dont in time for the deadline of the expo though....oh well, there is always next year.

Good job everybody that entered!!  

Kaze no Hyuga

Cyanna

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:16 pm
Kaze no Hyuga
Cyanna

heh, you are with scintilla right? you guys make some pretty kickass amv's. Good luck with those ^_^.

Yes. He's my boyfriend. ^_^

Thanks for the compliment. We ended up taking Honorable Mention in the theme catagory (Broadway Musical). Even though we were 2nd out of two entries, the vote was apparently very close. smile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:54 am
Well, I made it to Finals with my AMV. Didn't win, bit hey, I made it to finals. They're were some really kick a** AMVs in the competition.  

The Eternal

The Eternal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:06 am
Here are links to some of the winners at the AMV contest.

Das Omen

VASH: The Desperado  
The AMV Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas