Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beyblade Association

Back to Guilds

Tags: beyblade, metal fight 

Reply Beyblade Association
What character do you think you most relate to? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roppie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:56 pm
I'm most like Rei and Mystel... ^^;

Rei, because I have a lot of confidence, but I'm not about shouting it out and pointlessly raving about how great we'll do, but when the time comes, I'll give some encouragement. That all applies to when I'm part of a team, of course. ^^ I'm usually happy and very content, and I get along with pretty much everyone I meet. When I'm depressed, there are certain people I'm willing to talk about it with, but I mostly keep it to myself and find a way to fix it instead of getting people worked up over it.

But uh, that and my Mystel-ness switch. Sometimes I'll jump around like a moron and just be high in spirits. ^^

But yeah, definitely Rei. *pokes chest* To be honest, my pride lies within him ^^ And the Rei-side of me prevents me from cussing people out. ._.

I probably sound so corny. XD;

<3 Roppie  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:46 pm
I heart your corniness, Roppie. You're the closest thing to Rei I can get <3 <3 <3

*purrs*

One day, when my hair is long enough, I'm going to cosplay as Dr. K. It'll probably take me...until my senior year. Yay.

I'm kind of waiting for someone to say "I am like Boris because I hate the world. I'm also celibate and rather oblivious to what's going on around me."

HAH.  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:00 am
My friends say im mostly like Tyson and Kai, and alittle like tala at some times, but i think that im mostly like Ray, im always a nice guy and dont get ticked off easily, then i would say im somewhat like Kaiba from yugioh, i like to be alone some times and at times i only care about my self and my family. strange huh? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:52 pm
i'm alot like Kai in that i like to be alone.
I'm like Ray because i care about my friends and don't like to fail.
Hillary because i tend to get annoying. sweatdrop
Brooklyn because most of the time i like to just sit there and pet my cat or my horse, depends on if i'm at the farm or not.  

Nikomikiri

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:20 pm
Everyone can be everyone at some point in time, it just matters what's going on...

Like I can be Kai when it comes to it and I can be super hyper max when given enough coke and iced cream.

Erm... I am like Boris because I hate the world. I'm also celibate and rather oblivious to what's going on around me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:18 pm
kai-im qiet offline and dont like to say anything unless its urgent.dont smile often.
ray-i care about my friends and my family
tyson-i love to eat
max-im good at cooking and i'm nice
kenny-im smart.
hilary-i can be moody,anoyying and bossy
brooklyn-i can be really peaceful (when i am bored or just at peace with myself)
mariah-i can be girly girl but still cool.  

ilovemars

StarPrincess1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:17 pm
I act mosty like Kai, Ray and Hilary.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:34 pm
Maybe Zeo, because I sometimes feel misunderstood like he does sweatdrop  

inukid

[.InsaneReject.]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:47 pm
I think I am like Daichi because I can be really loud and annoying but still a great friend. and then like Kai because i am usally quite and don't hang around the crowds and all.and Tyson cause he likes to eat and has a good heart. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:34 pm
i'm like kai in ways but i'm also like Hilary and i'm like mariah  

Idiotsme

PhoenixFire1212

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:42 am
Kai/Rei.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:49 am
I'm not really sure who i'm like....i can be very hyper and then disappear and reappear out of nowhere!

Umm...i wonder which character other people would say I'm like.  

Dazzler

FlyHighAcesHigh

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:26 pm
Kai from the first season, I can only think of that one for now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:17 am
I'm like Kai most of the time. I'm usually keeping things to myself and i'm not a big talker with people. I ignore people at times.
I'm also like Hilary. When things need to be done I get bossy.  

StarPrincess1

Artistic_Meca

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:25 am
I think I'm like all of them in different ways.

Kai: Cause I keep to myself somethings and don't talk unless someone talks to me first.

Rei: Cause I care for my family and friends.

Max: I'm always laughing and smiling.

Kenny: I'm always on my laptop (at school) or on my computer at home.

Hilary: I can be really bossy at times and cheer up my friends.

Tyson: Cause I can be cocky at times.  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces