Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
Music and style Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahmira

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:01 pm
DraconisMaster
You know that Linkin Park is the most used Music on AMV.org.
And likin park is still in the top used list. That's right even though people misspelled it a misspelling is actually in the top list.
I love Metal Music. I don't know why but the songs that people use in general rock. I have rediscovered Metal Music and have discoever a few new bands. AMVs area great way to discover New Anime and Music if you try new things. I have just been getting from the top 10 list and I have found quite a few new animes that I want to get.
"likin park"? That is truely amazing. Another scary statistic is the number of DBZ videos with Linkin Park music. There were 963 hits on AMV.org with those two.

I've found all kinds of new anime to watch while watching AMVs, new music as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:15 am
Zahmira
DraconisMaster
You know that Linkin Park is the most used Music on AMV.org.
And likin park is still in the top used list. That's right even though people misspelled it a misspelling is actually in the top list.
I love Metal Music. I don't know why but the songs that people use in general rock. I have rediscovered Metal Music and have discoever a few new bands. AMVs area great way to discover New Anime and Music if you try new things. I have just been getting from the top 10 list and I have found quite a few new animes that I want to get.
"likin park"? That is truely amazing. Another scary statistic is the number of DBZ videos with Linkin Park music. There were 963 hits on AMV.org with those two.

I've found all kinds of new anime to watch while watching AMVs, new music as well.
Careful, you can crash the org by searching for LBZ videos <.<......  

Kaze no Hyuga

Firamax

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:02 am
you can also crash it by looking up the word music. Scary statistic is how many guys make shojo type AMV's  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:21 am
toshi168
you can also crash it by looking up the word music. Scary statistic is how many guys make shojo type AMV's
hey there is nothing wrong with that, i made a shojo amv. what are you sexist?  

Kaze no Hyuga

Firamax

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:48 pm
I'm not being sexist. I just find shojos disturbing at times  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:59 am
I like a lot of classic rock. I get most of my ideas listening to that genre.  

Cyanna

Neko-sama

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:05 pm
DraconisMaster
Weird Al rocks.
As soon as I get my stuff I plan to make some Richard Cheese and Me First and the Gimme gimmes videos.

Woot! Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies!

I usually listen to everything except rap and country.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:25 pm
Neko-sama
DraconisMaster
Weird Al rocks.
As soon as I get my stuff I plan to make some Richard Cheese and Me First and the Gimme gimmes videos.

Yeah!
God! I wish I could make some videos! I have two great ideas in my head :
Song :"From the Land Down Under" By Men at Work
Video: The naked Muscly dude from FMA

Song:"Nemo" By Nightwish
Video: Character Profile of Nataku from "X"
Does anybody know if either of these have been done?
EDIT: No AMVs with Nemo even use X at all! Excellent! If I see any videos using that befoer I make mine, somebody will pay, with body parts.
Same thing with that first one! Same thing there too!  

SC Seung Mina

Neko-sama

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:25 pm
DraconisMaster
Neko-sama
DraconisMaster
Weird Al rocks.

Yeah!

EDIT: No AMVs with Nemo even use X at all! Excellent! If I see any videos using that befoer I make mine, somebody will pay, with body parts.

I haven't seen or heard of them bein gdone. also, the only MFGG song I've seen in an AMV was deon by More Than Toast Productions (woot!) and used You've Got A Friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:04 pm
Neko-sama
DraconisMaster
Neko-sama
DraconisMaster
Weird Al rocks.

Yeah!

I haven't seen or heard of them bein gdone. also, the only MFGG song I've seen in an AMV was deon by More Than Toast Productions (woot!) and used You've Got A Friend.

Yeah. I did a search for those combined and didn't find anything. I am hoping that no will do that by the time I can. I want to be original.  

SC Seung Mina

Kiss in Digital

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:42 am
I dig just about anything in AMV's if it fits and such. The one I have trouble with, even though it fits, is romance and slow songs. It just kills the mood for me.

I'm definitely more into the musical side of AMVs. Like at MegaCon 04, someone did a video using INXS. After the applause for the video died down, I went "Whooo INXS!!" .. heh sweatdrop Oh. and I was the sole person practically screaming at the Radiohead "Paranoid Android" video. I think it was to Animatrix, I dun remember. O_o

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:14 am
anything goes good  

Moonlight_Angel777

Balcerzak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:35 pm
I love AMVs to metal music. I have several Nightwish videos that I absolutely heart (Gundam - Tenth Man Down and Hikaru no Go - Wishmaster that I remember off the top of head), a couple of Savatage videos that rock hardcore (Eva - This isn't What we Meant and 3x3 Eyes - Commisar) and several other vids of awesomeness that I don't recall at the moment but could finish setting up my other computer which has all the vids I"ve ever downloaded on harddrive and find out.

Curiously enough I also like music videos done to the softer more renassaincy feel of Blackmore's Night, haven't seen many of them though.

Songs with MFatGG are pretty good, my favorite being the FLCL - Science Fiction Double Feature one, but I"ve seen some other good ones.

That's what I remember right now. I make come back later with more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:38 pm
Balcerzak
I love AMVs to metal music. I have several Nightwish videos that I absolutely heart (Gundam - Tenth Man Down and Hikaru no Go - Wishmaster that I remember off the top of head)
Songs with MFatGG are pretty good, my favorite being the FLCL - Science Fiction Double Feature one, but I"ve seen some other good ones.

Becaue everybody loves the Gundam -Tenth Man down one. It just rocks, you can't deny it.
That and everybody wants to hug MFatGG. M FAt GG. He he. Yeah they rock. your socks!  

SC Seung Mina

The AMV Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces