somthing esle
  im here for the money
View Results

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:03 pm

Kansas Kandi
I heard something about a bell.
Bells are quite powerful, although I know of them used more in energy clearing. *has been rung once whee *

Folklore also associates them with angels.

Edit: Naomi actually has more information on the tool in her Tools of Witchcraft Thread. Please be aware that you shouldn't post in there, though- it's a running encyclopedia, essentially. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:16 am

Sweet they are used for banishing spirits.
They way I did that once(I had a spirit that followed me, I don't know why.) saw, you either freeze a bell, or put it in salt, I can't remember the chants, and then you walk around with it, if the Thing is following you, if it's not, take it in the room, there is another chant you say while walking around the room, but yet again, I can't remember it. I know at the end of the chant, you ring the bell a few times, then say something like: Begone Spirit, for you are no longer welcomed.
I believe that is one, you might wanna look for some online.
Umm.... yeah. xD

[GWW Guild Mule]

LawrenceIII

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:03 pm

im telling the true and does any body now any BIG tips for banishment
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:02 pm

Kansas Kandi
Sweet they are used for banishing spirits.
They way I did that once(I had a spirit that followed me, I don't know why.) saw, you either freeze a bell, or put it in salt, I can't remember the chants, and then you walk around with it, if the Thing is following you, if it's not, take it in the room, there is another chant you say while walking around the room, but yet again, I can't remember it. I know at the end of the chant, you ring the bell a few times, then say something like: Begone Spirit, for you are no longer welcomed.
I believe that is one, you might wanna look for some online.
Umm.... yeah. xD

Thats my tip.

[GWW Guild Mule]

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:07 am

I don't think I can help you since I'm not really sure what you're talking about... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:27 am

in three days an exorcist is come to banish it too bad im going nyc and well not be able to see it

LawrenceIII

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:41 am

I'd suggest looking up Scott Cuninham on way to center and ground. After thay, it's all up to you. Energy manipulation is one of the most basic tools you can have, and is extremely useful, because you can apply it to anything and figure out how a tool works.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:25 pm

the day of the exorcistism my friends played with the bord that has the letters on it oh wuts it called and u move the glass triangle to spell a word well any way it said to my bf to kill him self and yestarday we where hanging out (nothing bad) and then out of no wheres he droped his drink and tried to grab a knife but i toke it be fore he did and then he snaped back to reality and he had no idea wut he did i hope he doesnt kil himself

LawrenceIII

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:30 pm

I think you're talking about a Ouiji board?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:53 pm

Gypsy Blue
I think you're talking about a Ouiji board?

ya that i hate that thing

LawrenceIII

Azana Brown

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:41 pm

Why are people so careless with those things? You have to know exactly what you're calling and set up defenses to use one of those properly...most of the reason everyone hates them is because they hear all the horror stories of people trying to summon some random spirit and not getting what they expected.

And it's "Ouija", taken from the French and German words for "yes". WEE-ja...goodness, it's like people calling karaoke "CARE-ee-O-kee." Sorry...just a pet peeve of mine.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:01 am

Those things can either be very dangerous, or utterly harmless.

Like when I used one at a party, we were a bunch of tipsy thetre student trying to summon the ghost which may or may not exist. And I forcefully moved the pointer to give the message I wanted. mrgreen

Then there's the tmie my aunt used one. She had a glass instead of a pointer, as they made their own board. They asked the ghost a question it didn't like, and the glass floated into the air then shattered. They all got shards of glass shot into their hands.

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:41 am

There's something wrong when a divination tool is sold at Toys R' Us. confused
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:35 pm

Jameta
You have to admit though, the second it's sold at a toy store, the mental image of many goes from "divination item" to "toy which we can pretend is a divination item" essentially having the subconscious rob it of any power.

I'm not saying that things can't go wrong, but having them in a Toy store means that it will be a very small percentage compared to the amount of teenagers that get delightfully scared by their suconscious on sleep-overs.

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Azana Brown

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:07 pm

Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta
You have to admit though, the second it's sold at a toy store, the mental image of many goes from "divination item" to "toy which we can pretend is a divination item" essentially having the subconscious rob it of any power.

I'm not saying that things can't go wrong, but having them in a Toy store means that it will be a very small percentage compared to the amount of teenagers that get delightfully scared by their suconscious on sleep-overs.

I just think it's asking for a disaster to have them that easily accessible. The LAST thing they are are toys...but then again, it's the same argument about selling Tarot in the same places. It trivializes these items.

But I won't rant here or now.
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces