Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you hate from Naruto Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:19 pm
so u guys find orochimaru bring sometimes?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:05 pm
Hate list:

Chouji = Coward and fatass

Sasuke = He gets too much attention

Sakura = Selfish, useless, and her scream hurts my ears so bad crying

Ino = I just do >_> She's a b***h

Sandaime = Old man didn't know when to retire

Ebisu = He's just... odd @_@

All the villagers who treat Naruto poorly = they're so stupid they don't even know the difference between "Sealed" and "Reincarnated"  

Raizu

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:08 pm
i hate sakura and ino...they r such a waste of space...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:32 am
Sakura and Ino, definitely. I also hate Kankurou because he's so ugly and.. weird. sweatdrop  

Romantica

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:58 pm
Quote:
Also Konohamaru. I want to kick him in the rear and tell him to stop being so friggin' anoying, and his little booger-buddy.

NOOOOOOOOO KOHONAMARU!! WHYYYYY LOL..

i dont hate anyone. i dislike people tho.

not in order::
1. shikamaru for being so LAZY BUTT !!!! MOVE IT!! whyd u have to lose!! (dont flame me fangirls)
2. chouji for being... a friggen eat-a-holic and does nothing... how does "meat tank" do anything.. its just rolling around a 5 ton ball. easily avoided.
3. hidden falls leader for being so pathetic! he has to have confidence.
4. tenten because she barely got to do anything and got beat up so friggen fast.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:05 pm
miz jelly
I hate Sakura, I think she's pretty useless. sweatdrop

I have to agree, Sakura has almost no skill besides the fact that she has good chakra control....  

Ephesea

Eyebrow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:23 pm
CrowSensei108
I hate Ino. She's even more anoying and useless than Sakura, and that's saying something.

Raizu
Ino = I just do >_> She's a b***h

I'm going to defend Ino. Why? She's my favorite girl.

She is SO not a b***h and she is SO not useless. If we all remember correctly, Ino was the one who befriended the unpopular little failure with a big forehead who cried a lot. She stuck up for her and cheered her on. Ino was nothing but unconditionally nice to Sakura. Then, if I remember even MORE correctly, it was SAKURA who said, "We're not friends anymore because we both like Sasuke!" THAT's pretty bitchy on Sakura's part if you ask me. And I believe Ino's initial reaction to that was "...wtf...?"
So that is why Ino's not a b***h.

She is not useless because she was a very successful female ninja in the academy. She was female ninja NUMBAA ONE!! And, comparing her to Sakura and Tenten, she's much better. Also, the only thing that might be keeping Hinata above Ino is the fact that Hinata's a Hyuuga. Ino's much better skilled.

Okay, I'm done. Probably no one will read this but here are my least favorite characters:
-Konohamaru and his posse
-Orochimaru
-Jiraiya
-Kabuto

And Tenten might as well not exist. But I don't hate her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:35 pm
Zrana
I don't hate sakura herself, I hate the fact that she never gets to do anything.

Kishimoto-sensei, let some leaf genin girls kick some a** too! scream

i totally agree with you. except for the plentiful screams, and the total uselessness, i think she's a pretty cool character. but, i hate ino. hate, hate, hate, hate, hate ino. i think that she's an idiot, a big red monkey with no fashion sense, a moron, and a pigged out sasuke obsessed fangirl. yes.... i hate her that much. but, i love naruto, so that's about it^^  

akai sakura

Fall of Reason

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:05 pm
The only one I hate is sasuke, he is good lookin and all, but he is such a Jerk! >.(Spoilerish!) So help me if Neji dies Im so going to buuuurn him!!

Everyone else im cool with, Orochimaru scares me and Kin is annoying but i dont hate em  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:59 am
orochimaru...  

S_H_I_NO

Miyuki40

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:35 am
i agree....
i dont really like sakura...
she's always hanging around sasuke and irritating him
and she's always ignoring or scolding naruto sad  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:41 am
Heluma
miz jelly
I hate Sakura, I think she's pretty useless. sweatdrop

I have to agree, Sakura has almost no skill besides the fact that she has good chakra control....

and that she's a brainiac xd  

Miyuki40

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:36 am
yup  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:12 am
Is _anyone_ reading the manga right now? eek

I hate Sasuke! That son-of-a-b***h! I hope he dies. He's just a prickless s**t for brains anyway, all he does is go, "duhhhhhhh...i'm sharigan! kekekeke". Damn a*****e.

Spoiler for reason I hate Sasuke so much (Chapter 229):

He is trying to kill Naruto! He said to Naruto, "What do you know about family, anyway? You never had one to begin with." and Naruto is all like, "I think when I'm with Iruka that if thats what its like to be with your father, and I think when I'm with you if this is like being with a brother" And then Sasukes like, I'm going to kill you! And Naruto is just like, "Thats why I must stop you, because I don't want to break these bonds"
So, in short Sasuke is a really big hypocrite by doing to Naruto, what Itachi did to him.  

Jix

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:29 am
I hate Sasuke... he's a jerk...

Short replies! YAY! ^^  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers