OMGOMG NIN CONCERT TOMORROWWW (now with some pics) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zawazawaii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:20 pm
Crazy Kitten Smile
They are good, loud, smelly, and happy and sad at the same time. At least, my crowd was smelly. A lot of fat middle-aged people. But it's probably the most fun time you'll ever have.

Now that I think back on it, there WERE alot of fatty, almost 'comic book guy' type people there.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:30 pm
I saw them not that long ago here in Long Island and it was absolutley amazing  

Miss Damaris

APC13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:27 am
i saw them in manchester this year was fantastic and im seein them again in august at the leeds festival smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:29 pm
AsH-The-Vampire
i wana c NIN live but they hardly ever play in the UK crying

aw, that sucks :[ but it looks like they'll be in the UK for a while this year. if you go to the official NIN site, they list the tour dates from like, may to august. or something like that. anyway, i know that there at least three dates that they'll be in the UK.

personally, i'm hoping that i can catch them next year - preferably on my birthday! they were in atlanta (only about an hour and a half from where i live) on my birthday last year, so if i'm lucky, it'll work out again that way (or close) for the second half of the year zero tour next year. pretty rad.

Ryoko~Shoujo

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces