Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
Family Pets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have family pets?
  Yes
  No
View Results

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:36 pm
Aww! So smart! I wish my cats would use the potty!! We would save a ton on kitty litter!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:29 am
no, I always wished for a family pet. But something always happens, like the goldfish dies or the kitten runs away. stuff like that. its sad... crying  

CzArInA~OkAzAr

Pandalover263

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:44 am
lol At my mom's house I have two cats... one's name is Harry, he's ten years old (his nickname is Mr. Grumpy Pants because he growls at me whenever I stroke his feet and call him Mr. Bunny Feet... he hates it, it's SOOOO funny), he's white with two black spots on his back. I also have a Siamese chocolate point named Anna... ooh, she's my sweet little girl, my Nana Banana! ^_^ She's two... when she was a kitten she was a little troublemaker but she's mellowed some (chocolate points, if you haven't seen one on TV, typically have blue eyes, have chocolate colored fur on their ears, parts of face, paws, and tail, and beige to caramel over the rest of their body... when they sit curled up they look like a loaf of bread with a head...). If I ever get my scanner working I'll post a couple of pictures...

I also have a kitty up in Heaven named Nikki... we had to put him to sleep this year, his liver was failing... he was twenty! ^_^ I still love my Nikkitty... (Nikki+kitty=Nikkitty his nickname)

Can you tell I'm a cat person? lol At my dad's house we have a Chocolate Lab named Missy... she's such a sweet old lady! ^_^ She loves people and loves food...

I also have two fish in my "step" brother's dad's fish pond....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:48 am
CzArInA~OkAzAr
no, I always wished for a family pet. But something always happens, like the goldfish dies or the kitten runs away. stuff like that. its sad... crying

Try keeping your cats indoors, they live longer and healthier... we also declaw our cats, so they can't go outside, but they do go out on the patio... some people believe declawing your cats is cruel, but it's just like... well, getting Lasik, uncomfortable for a couple of weeks but you get used to it and it makes life so much more comfortable. If it's done at the same time they're spayed or neutered then they can recover all at the same time...  

Pandalover263

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:57 am
Aww, your cats sound adorable! I hope you get your scanner working soon!!
<3 Yay for cat people! XD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:58 am
PunctureWounds
Aww, your cats sound adorable! I hope you get your scanner working soon!!
<3 Yay for cat people! XD

lol Thankies... Yes, cat people! ^_^ I'll scan a pic of Missy too... she's so adorable, she just came in now, and is resting her nose on my femur lol  

Pandalover263

Diablo_Pawn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:41 pm
We currently have a pet bird name Fiddy, he's still young ... so he's just like a big poof ball with wings and a head! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:44 pm
Oh yeah, we have a kitty named Tres due to the fact she has three different color of fur. 3nodding  

Diablo_Pawn

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:37 pm
o_O, A cat and a bird?!... You might have a sylvester and tweety case on your hands!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:15 pm
The only pets I have is on www.neopets.com lol domokun  

missgirl44

Hakura88

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:10 am
I have a chihuahua named Angel and a cat named Luna. Here's pictures of both of them.

User Image

User Image

I really need to get new pictures of Luna. This was when she was 10 weeks old. She's a little over a year old now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:35 am
Aww, I love black cats! She's so pretty! And your cute little dog lookes like a secretary or something! She's all ready to take your phone calls for you! lol  

PunctureWounds

Hakura88

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:30 pm
PunctureWounds
Aww, I love black cats! She's so pretty! And your cute little dog lookes like a secretary or something! She's all ready to take your phone calls for you! lol

Thanks. I took that picture of Angel in a hotel. I think I had to put on of her treats on the table to get her to do that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:08 pm
User Image

This is lovable Lovely. Isn't she lovely?  

butterfly2006

Ishkabibble25

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Genki
Likes: Anything chewable, escaping my cage, jumping off walls, running wheel, I LOVE raisins, attention, dust baths, and my chin scratched.
Dislikes: loud noises, fire, water, my sleep disrupted, not being the center of the universe, outdoors, scary noises.

21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games