Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
My Baby was kidnapped! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has your child ever been taken?
  Yes, by the evil nanny
  Yes, by the evil Social Worker
  Yes, by that strange man who wandered in
  No, nothing weird like that ever happens.
View Results

Bye Bye Adilic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:25 pm
That's crazy. And I mourn the loss of such a fine picture.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:14 am
That happened to me too! Except it was with my Sim's brother in law. He just picked the baby up and walked right out of the lot and i was like, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!!" So of course, I was quite depressed.  

miname_sohma

[[Obsessed]]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:27 pm
Wow. That's strange. The only time my baby has been kidnapped was by the social worker xD. I didn't know they could be kidnapped by anyone/anything else.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:26 pm
Thats so strange. I find it funny how patches are entertaining to me.It makes the game funner! 4laugh  

Territorial Art

hup123hup123slapslap

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:15 pm
my gosh I would die if that happened to Mimi she's so cute  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:07 am
Yep,by the Social Worker.I was feeding my baby and playing with it,then the sim brother came down and started playing with the baby also and the baby was so happy.Then some fancy dressed up woman came in and took the baby.I was being so responsible and BAM! Gone.  

Nonoaku

Tunty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:56 pm
Spoilt_lil_missy
Ok, I've seen people say it before, that their baby was taken by the Nanny and I've seen people complaining about OFB and the customers who wander in and pick up the baby. But even though I've had strangers playing with my children, I've never had somebody walk off with one before. But that's what happened today! I have these twins (the first born from Cheesecake) and I hadn't bothered locking the nursery door...because I just hadn't...and the twins both needed changing and instead of maxmotives which I've been doing so often with this family that the babies haven't had any interaction with their parents, I got the mother to sort them out.

But while she was on her way up a man walked into the room and picked up the baby. And then walked out. But I didn't give it much thought, figured he was going to feed little Melly, but then, when Mallory clicked the crib to put Macy back in it, instead of the normal "Put in Crib..." with options, it just said "Put Macy in Crib" and then I realised that one of the babies was GONE!

I quit without saving, well what else could I do? But I could have cried because I'd done so much on this family without saving it. Getting the father's mechanical skills maxed for his job. This beautiful picture of their teenage son and his boyfriend in the hot tub (seriously, it was so touching) and it's ALL GONE!!!!! crying

I think I'm going to go and cry now...
you should have just left the baby to go be kidnapped because you could always adopt or somthing but you can get those memories back. well not in the same joy you had the first time  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:17 pm
Dude, that's so weird!

Captain Jenocidal

kute_koala4

5,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:44 pm
I have never hiered the nanny because I dont trust her. ninja My sim children are very important. mrgreen I hope that never happens to me! cry  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:48 pm
It would be interesting if the Grim Reaper ever kidnapped a child... Then returned them later, holding miniature syth and wearing a little baby-version of the robes. xd  

Scathach13

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:19 pm
I've had that happen..one of my sim families had a baby...his sister's father-in-law wound up taking it off of the lot for whatever weird reason but he brought him back eventually...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:44 am
That has happend to me too, so sad...  

Princess Leia Organa-Solo

The Mighty Enchilada

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:51 am
Brittany_The_Babe
Wow!That's never happened to me before.I've never even heard of that heppening before. eek

same here. eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:17 pm
The baby thing never happened to me but my computer crashed every now and then, deleting data I hadn't saved and at times I have to quit because of similar reasons and lose things..

I feel for you! cry  

Aspendragon

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:00 pm
i've heard people talking about their babies being taken, but that has never happened to me! I hate the nanny, the only time i hired her she sat and played cards at the card table thing, never even got near the kid, so i fired her. she didnt take the baby though... I want to see that happen...but i might change my mind if it does 3nodding  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff