View Results

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:03 pm
Obnoxia
Sawlty.

x3

...really?

::nibblenibble::

Hmmm.... they taste kinda like crackers to me.

::munch::

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:09 pm
[ Hara Miharu ]
Obnoxia
Sawlty.

x3

...really?

o.o

-.-

Crackers ARE sawlty.

Obnoxia

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:11 pm
Obnoxia
[ Hara Miharu ]
Obnoxia
Sawlty.

x3

...really?

o.o

-.-

Crackers ARE sawlty.

I meant like Ritz crackers... The ones that kinda have a flavour...

Ohhh nevermind.

I'm tired.

My thoughts are about as straight as I am.

X.X

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:15 pm
[ Hara Miharu ]
Obnoxia
[ Hara Miharu ]
Obnoxia
Sawlty.

x3

...really?

o.o

-.-

Crackers ARE sawlty.

Ohhh nevermind.

I'm tired.

X.X

Same here.

D:<

Damn this non-nocturnal nature of ours!

.:://Grr.

Obnoxia

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:16 pm
Obnoxia
[ Hara Miharu ]
Obnoxia
[ Hara Miharu ]
Obnoxia
Sawlty.

x3

...really?

o.o

-.-

Crackers ARE sawlty.

Ohhh nevermind.

I'm tired.

X.X

Same here.

Indeed xD

::smacks self to keep awake::

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:20 pm
[ Hara Miharu ]
Obnoxia
[ Hara Miharu ]
Obnoxia
[ Hara Miharu ]
Obnoxia
Sawlty.

x3

...really?

o.o

-.-

Crackers ARE sawlty.

Ohhh nevermind.

I'm tired.

X.X

Same here.

Indeed xD

::smacks self to keep awake::

That cannot be the slightest bit healthy for your pores.

Obnoxia

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:24 pm
Obnoxia
That cannot be the slightest bit healthy for your pores.

...X.X

...poor pores....

....hey that kinda rhymed =D [/ADHD]

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:33 pm
Racssirt
I looked through the first 6 or so pages and couldn't find a thread about this so I thought it would be interesting to discuss. (If there is, please lock/delete this.)

Do you believe in coming back as something else?

Do you believe in a past life?

I personally think (and hope) that reincarnation does happen, because if when you died there was nothing, what would happen? What would you do? It puzzles my brain (and any other humans') to think of what nothing would be, because it is too hard to imagine. I think you would come back as an animal (preferably of your choice) or perhaps as another human, but without knowing.

So, I want to know your opinions on this, whether you believe in it, or whether it's just me being crazy. biggrin

Steven

this is what most likely happens don't ask me how i know its hard for me to explain but i am sure that you do rencarnated but because death is huge toll on your mind body and soul somethings get destroy so the whole process of making a soul must be restarted but you need to be rebuild by useing new things some things like your memories get throwen out and thats why you cann't remeber anything.  

dragco

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:08 pm
My personal belief is that, yes, we are reincarnated. There is a deeper reason for my beliefs but they confuse even me.....It's kind of funny when your beliefs don't make things easier but they actually confuse you more and cause more problems sweatdrop

I belive that the world is very carefully interwoven and it's just too damned complaex to try to understand so just sit back and enjoy the ride and everythng will be explained at the end. There's more but as I said...complex and really quite wierd....so wierd I could become a cult leader. Ohhh...that's actually a good idea; create a religion, that's where the money is rofl  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:29 pm
i belive in reincarnation because my parents say that im alot like some of my family members that died before i was born  

The Reused

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:52 pm
Whee! I'm happy to see nice discussion topics cropping up again. 3nodding

On to the topic (and thank you for checking first).

I do believe in reincarnation. I believe in it as one of a few different options after you die. I suppose you could say I believe in belief, but let me explain that a little bit. I believe that what faith you follow, what doctorines and dogmas you choose to believe all shape and mold what sort of afterlife you shall be ultimatly be led into. If you follow christianity and believe you have done something unforgivable you will find your way to hell when you die until you either forgive yourself for what you've done, or you're soul will linger there indefinatly. I see hell itself as a form of self punishment really.

Keeping all that in mind, if you do believe that you shall again return to this earth, or perhaps evern somewhere else some day, then your soul will come back again. Perhaps in the same general form that you took last time (human and human again) or perhaps in a different form. Usually, though, you come back in the same gender that you were before, but not always.

Pretty much to sum it up though, I believe that belief will ultimatly determine the fate of your soul when you die. If you are an antheist and don't believe in your soul, then you will die when death has taken your mortal shell. If you believe you have led a virtuous life (and aren't lieing to yourself) then you will go to heaven. If you believe you are going to take another turn on the wheel of life, then you will be back again to continue on living and experiencing things.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:48 am
Death is perhaps subjective. So when you stop needing to believe in and be reincarnated, your soul energy disappears.
I think that a lot of people can get caught up in the past lifes thing and forget where they are in the present. Live your life for the now and not the distant past.

Still it is kinda cool to think that the sum of your experiences is not necessarily contained in this life.

Bewitching_NightShade

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:56 am
I'm not sure if I believe. I was once told about my past lives and, though they're interesting, full of chaos, and explain a few things about myself, I'm still skeptical about if it's a real thing. I'm not saying it still can't be real and that even if we aren't reborn then something else must happen instead. (Like maybe we become stars).  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:41 pm
I believe in reincarnation!!! I meet people in this life that I remember in my past life, it's kind of weird but I like it. You know more things than you think you do, only if you remember than it is worth it. I believe you only reincarnate into people not animals, eventhough people are animals. twisted twisted twisted  

Killer_Darth_Chicken

DehShadow-ness

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:48 pm
I believe in reincarnation.
and past lifes... i dont know though i always have.. i think it would be cool if i could see what or who i was in a past life? but it hink i was a wolf! i like doing things wolf do. like howling. i howl at the moon everytime its full and if i dont i feel weird untill the next full moon. so its like somehthing i love to do. i have done it since i was little. and i havent stopped! i love eating.. i eat no one stop! i always have so its not like a growing thing that people do when there growing anfd they eat a lot.. nope not me i love to eat! i cant stop eating sometimes...lol. my mother worries about me sometimes b.c of how much i eat. lol but i think reincarnation is cool. and i really wanna find out more about it and after lives i think its cool  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff