Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Flat Panel Star Wars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercury33

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:26 am
I've fallen out of reading them recently because a loss of cash flow, but I used to read the comics religiously. They are so great at adding depth to the EU, such as the Clone Wars comics, the Tales of the Jedi, and the MUST-READ "Union," which chronicles the wedding of the two greatest Jedi EVER, Luke and Mara.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:45 pm
Even after I stopped reading the books I read the comics, I need to get the tales of the Jedi I only have a few of those but I think I love the comics more then I have the novels just because Star Wars is such a visual medium. Tales are my favorite, I think its really what got me back into reading them...after that Dark Empire though I really like what they have been doing with Star Wars: Empire
Um and Infinities *L* the Mara Jade series was great too.... *shuts up now*  

Tati Bunneh

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:22 pm
i still have a dozen or so comics... i have mostly spiderman comics tho, back from when i was 6. heh.

i like star wars tales. =)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:34 pm
Im more of a dark horse/DC girl ^^ I have a small stack of Batman comics and JLA

though I loves me some Slave Labor Graphics ^^  

Tati Bunneh

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:23 pm
Sadly the only comic ive ever read is Dark Empire 1.

the Shira Brie thing was a comic though right? THat should be important seeing as how Lumiya will show up in Legacy of the Force.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:01 am
FrozenPhoenix32
Sadly the only comic ive ever read is Dark Empire 1.

the Shira Brie thing was a comic though right? THat should be important seeing as how Lumiya will show up in Legacy of the Force.

Oh kick a**, I didnt know she shows up later. Yeah, shes in the Marvel comics, I havent read any of those.
I think you'd like Star Wars: Empire the first one is about a group of moffs and their assassination plot agains the Emperor and Vader  

Tati Bunneh

Mercury33

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:26 pm
Y'all should read Jedi vs. Sith. It covers the war on Ruusan between the Jedi and the Sith (duh). Not only does this set you up for the Dark Forces books and the game Dark Forces II, but it also is the inspiration for the two Sith Rule.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:28 pm
I wanna read em, but i cant find em!

So im going by what i know from timeline gold and wookieepedia.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Tati Bunneh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:45 am
FrozenPhoenix32
I wanna read em, but i cant find em!

So im going by what i know from timeline gold and wookieepedia.

I dunno what your money sources are, Amazons always a good place to look and Ebay. Borders and Barnes and Noble carry the graphic novels generally any large book store will have something its just a matter of patience, though some of the older ones I would just order, like dark empire and tales of the jedi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:09 am
Hey has anyone read the Republic comics?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Mercury33

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:24 pm
i used to read them, but when i left for college, i lost my comic book source  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:52 pm
Ah, yes. In the late 70's/early-mid 80's, I read and collected all the old Marvel Star Wars comics. And then, as a fluke, I stumbled across the Dark Empire comics, as well as the various Rogue Squadron and Tales of the Jedi books.  

AFK Masturbating

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:01 am
Angelic Celestia
Ah, yes. In the late 70's/early-mid 80's, I read and collected all the old Marvel Star Wars comics. And then, as a fluke, I stumbled across the Dark Empire comics, as well as the various Rogue Squadron and Tales of the Jedi books.

marvel. did you read the ones with Flint? if so can you fill me in on him?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:32 pm
They're making a new Rogue Squadron comic, called Rogue Leader, but Stackpole's not in the list of creators. I hope they can live up to him.  

Durza the Shade

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:17 pm
Durza the Shade
They're making a new Rogue Squadron comic, called Rogue Leader, but Stackpole's not in the list of creators. I hope they can live up to him.

Is Allston?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces