AoshixMisao
  SanoxMegumi
  KenshinxTomoe
  YahikoxTsubame
  Other or Neither
View Results

Suruma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:23 pm
My first choice is YahikoxTsubame. Yes it is! sweatdrop They do seem cute together! 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:15 pm
Suruma
My first choice is YahikoxTsubame. Yes it is! sweatdrop They do seem cute together! 3nodding heart

That one, I can agree with.  

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:30 pm
Suruma

They are so kawaii! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:10 pm
My favorite would have to be Misao and Aoshi. They really are just opposites, but everyone has to have a little love in them, even Aoshi, right? I don't know whether it would be, in reality, at all possible, but a girl can dream! My 2nd most favorite pairing is Kenshin and Kaoru, though some fanfics kill the pairing.  

cheylani

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:31 pm
Kalei Kainani
My 2nd most favorite pairing is Kenshin and Kaoru, though some fanfics kill the pairing.

They do don't they? If you are going to write one, please do it right! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:56 am
Chibibotan
Kalei Kainani
My 2nd most favorite pairing is Kenshin and Kaoru, though some fanfics kill the pairing.

What do you mean, write them incorrectly? I don't quite understand why/if there's a right or wrong way to write fanfiction. ^ ^" Or do you mean Kenshin and Kaoru are out of character?  

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

Hurrikan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:08 am
My first favorite is KenshinXKaoru and then YahikoXTsubame.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:59 am
Genbu no miko Marie
Chibibotan
Kalei Kainani

What do you mean, write them incorrectly? I don't quite understand why/if there's a right or wrong way to write fanfiction. ^ ^" Or do you mean Kenshin and Kaoru are out of character?

Out of character... sweatdrop  

Chibibotan

Akira_Hoshino

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:59 pm
KenshinXKaoru is my all-time favorite canon anime coupling. ^^-

Will expound later.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:02 pm
Chibibotan
Genbu no miko Marie
Chibibotan
Kalei Kainani

Out of character... sweatdrop

I so have to respond. XD

Agreed! It's so hard to find a good kXk fic! I don't know what you guys find OOC about them, but for me it's definitely the way Kenshin is portrayed. He's either a bad boy who likes to kill things for fun or a goody-two shoes who has no mind of his own. Seriously, people. The man is complex and 3 dimensional. Give us some meat, please!

Maeniel on fanfiction.net is great. You could say she's OOC, but her stories are so deep and complex that I never mind.  

Akira_Hoshino

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:47 pm
Akira_Hoshino
Maeniel on fanfiction.net is great. You could say she's OOC, but her stories are so deep and complex that I never mind.

ninja I shall check them out then....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:27 pm
I am going with Kenshin and Kaoru. Because I believe that Kenshin was happy when he was with Kaoru. Although, Tomoe was the woman that he will always remember and the first woman he ever loved. But, Tomoe and Kenshin's story was more tragic. It's best for Kenshin to have happiness then remember pain.

As for secondary couple, I would say it would be Misao and Aoshi. They are the kind of sweet couple. It doesn't matter if Aoshi raised her or not, because they both knew that they weren't related, and that they only sort had an artificial brother/sister bond. So it isnt that awkard they can be lovers. Besides, a ten year age gap isn't that big of a difference, especially back in the age.  

Sarasa99

Chibibotan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:50 pm
Sarasa99
As for secondary couple, I would say it would be Misao and Aoshi. They are the kind of sweet couple. It doesn't matter if Aoshi raised her or not, because they both knew that they weren't related, and that they only sort had an artificial brother/sister bond. So it isnt that awkard they can be lovers. Besides, a ten year age gap isn't that big of a difference, especially back in the age.

Very good points... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:49 pm
I agree with the fact that Aoshi and Misao are a very cute couple; it does show us another side of Aoshi, as seen in episode "To my angel Misao". Sure, Ken and Kao are cute but they ARE the main couple, and they have a very tormented relationship.  

Azure Sanctuary

Yukariko Hanasaki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:31 pm
My fav couple is Kenshin and Tomoe ^o^  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items