Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
Inteenimater Download [Updated links 27 August 2008] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has this thread helped you?
  Yeah! It lead me to my beloved Inteenimater!
  Yeah, thanks! It cleared up a lot of issues I had with the Inteenimater. :3
  Er.... no =
View Results

Greenzally

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:28 am
Scathach13
Does it work for sims of the same gender?

Why yes, yes it does!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:52 am
Okay i downloaded it

It said Open or save I did save

Now what do i do????
I put all the files into my Sims 2 file.. Now what??  

Terms of Insanity

adry2010

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:44 pm
i cant find the download folder! help!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:00 pm
I have Open for Busniess and Nightlife installed.
I downloaded the Open for Buesiness package, but it's not working.

Quote:
In the game, you click on your selected sim > inteenimater > my biological clock.

A little alarm clock pops up next to them...

None of that happens.

EDIT: Nevermind I fixed it. I just needed a patch from Maxis. sweatdrop  

The Mighty Enchilada

Clandestine Angel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:32 pm
Babies tots and children can get pregnant? gonk
That's CREEPY.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:40 pm
Clandestine Angel
That's CREEPY.

no they can't. Just adults and teens can get pregnant.  

The Mighty Enchilada

Clandestine Angel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:12 pm
The Mighty Enchilada
Clandestine Angel
That's CREEPY.

no they can't. Just adults and teens can get pregnant.
Oh thank god. gonk
Quote:
As long as that person is in the house (family or visiting), they can pregnate another sim, male or female.
Babies, toddlers, children and elders cant get pregnant themselves, but if they live in the house, then your teen or adult sim can have their baby!

Still creepy that babies tots and kids can be the father though. >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:28 pm
Quote:
This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the plder options control panel.

Am I doing something wrong?  

Clandestine Angel

Toxic Kiss_x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:20 am
wow. my teen gave birth while the dad was at school!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:52 pm
Mish! This thread is great. I might have to try this out. biggrin  

Plectrum

MercifulDeath

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:29 am
Another great proggie by the same people is Insiminator, for those who want to learn how to make stories or just generally like to cheat (me). lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:53 am
is he going to make one soon? The ineenimator is not working for glamour life stuff pack!! and what is the difference between the insiminator and the inteenimator?  

athena08905

MercifulDeath

Dapper Lop

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:33 am
athena08905
is he going to make one soon? The ineenimator is not working for glamour life stuff pack!! and what is the difference between the insiminator and the inteenimator?

Inteenimator is specifically designed to work with woohoo and teens having adult wants spin up in their want menu, from what I remember.. (haven't re-dl'ed it since wife's comp crashed and we started playing on mine). Insiminator is pretty much a be-all, end-all cheaters paradise.

Below is info pulled from their official forum. I hope it helps explain things!
And sorry about the tiny font, it was stretching the page down otherwise. Just hit quote and you should be able to read it in your reply window.

NOTE: Some options listed below have menu items that are University Expansion Pack specific. They are not accessable to games that do not have University installed.

Click on the LEFT section of the InSIMenator Machine (the blue refrigeration unit) and you will get the following temporal options. The options are also available in the Temporal Adjustor.

• Grow up... - Age transition your sims forward to the next life stage...this option seems mostly redundant but it has its' uses in some game error scenerios.
• Grow baby up... (this option will only show if there is a baby on the lot) - age transition a baby to toddler life stage.
• Select Age... - this option allows you to choose which life stage that you want your sim to be in, forward or backward. (See NOTE: below)
• Fix Appearance... - Occasionally, when using the Select Age option, a sim will have no face or some other error in appearance. This is because there is a problem with the visual resources associated with the sim. This option pops up a dialog that will fix that problem.
• Weekday... - Set which day of the week that it is. This is not a permanent change, the weekday reverts back to the weekday that it should be at midnight.
• Set Hour... - Set the clocks hour to a desired time. AM and PM are defined by the time of day when the option is used.
• Age Duration... - Add or subtract days to or from a sims current life stage.
• Aging... - Turn aging on or off without having to use the cheat box.

NOTE: The Independent Teen option, that you will see in the Select Age submenu, is not a true life stage but something of my own devising. It flags your teen sims as adults so that they can interact on an adult level, with adults, while still maintaining some of the restrictions of a teen. They cannot have romantic relationships with true teens, unless you have a mod that supports such an activity installed.
----------------------------------------------
Click on the CENTER section of the InSIMenator Machine (with the glass dome) and you will get reproductive options. The options are also available in the Reproductive Adjustor.

• Have baby with... (Someone here/A neighbor) - Impregnate a sim with a single child, by anyone on the lot or anyone in the neighborhood via dialogs.
• Have twins with... (Someone here/A neighbor) - Impregnate a sim with twins, by anyone on the lot or anyone in the neighborhood via dialogs.
• Have random with... (Someone here/A neighbor) - Impregnate a sim with random chance of twins or single baby by anyone on the lot or anyone in the neighborhood via dialogs.
• Grimpregnation - Have single baby, twins or random (twins or single) with Grim Reaper.
• Alien Pollination - Have single baby, twins or random (twins or single) with Pollination Technician.
• Pregnancy stats - This option pops up a message that gives the name of the father, how many babies the sim is having and how long the sim has been pregnant.
• Accelerate/Decelerate pregnancy - Accelerate pregnancy speeds up the pregnancy and decelerate pregnancy slows an accelerated pregnancy back to normal.
• Suspend/Resume pregnancy - Suspend pregnancy pauses a pregnancy at any stage indefinitely and resume pregnancy ends the suspension.

PLEASE NOTE: The InSIMenator does not enable teen pregnancy, in and of itself. The impregnation options MAY or MAY NOT work for teens in your game depending on which other mods (teen woohoo mods) that you are currently using.

Click on the RIGHT section of the InSIMenator Machine (the super computer) and you will get some miscellaneous options.

• Fitness... - Set a sims fitness level to Fat, Fit or Normal.
• Motives - Refresh a sims motives, the whole family or everyone on lot. Set motives to static or dynamic. Static is where your sims motives don't go down and dynamic is where they do go down.
• Set aspiration level - Set a sims aspiration score to platinum or minimum.
• Change aspiration... - Choose a new aspiration for you sim (see NOTE 2: below)
• Refresh wants - This option recalculates your sims wants and fears. It is mostly here for fixing errors that cause a want to show as blank.
• Delete... - Delete sims from the current lot... individuals, all visitors, everyone but current sim or delete the InSIMenator.
• School... (Teens and Children only) - Get A+, Private school, Public school and No school options
• Rename sim... - Change a sims first name.
• Add influence points - Add influence points to a sim (via a dialog) ...from 1 to 5000 at a time (you still need the requisite amount of friends to increase the amount of points that you may have).
• Max influence capacity - Maximizes a sims influence capacity.
• Information... - Has an Information section (incomplete as of now) and a Credits section.

NOTE: The credits section is for giving credit where credit is due.
NOTE 2: Teen, Young Adults, Adults and Elders get a dialog to choose the aspiration that you wish to change to... Babies (if you make them selectable), Toddlers and Children have "grow up" aspiration available to them in case an error should occur in the game that removes their aspiration.
Click on the CHAIR section of the InSIMenator Machine and you will get some miscellaneous options.

• Other.../Enable Save - Re-enables the save and Exit buttons when they are disabled.
• Other.../Restore family - this simply summons any resident who has been deleted, either accidentally or on purpose, back to the lot. This was added due to the fact that some options in game (i.e.: move-out) will not work unless all residents are present and accounted for or in case you deleted someone and do not wish to reload your lot just to use the resident again.
• Statistics.../My stats - This pops up a dialog that tells what your current selected sims gender preferences, fitness prefences, hidden skill levels and pregnancy stats (only if the sim is pregnant) are.
• Statistics.../Lot status - This option pops up a notification dialog that shows whether you have lot jealousy on/off, lot aspiration decay on/off, lot relationship decay on/off and other things like that.
• Suicide... - Kill your selected sim 9 different ways
• Selectable... - Take temporary control of a visiting sim (you can also set the visiting sim back to an unselectable state)
• Spawn... - The spawn option loads the Sectional object that you choose, from a submenu, onto your lot.
• Lot Jealousy... (ON/OFF) - This option turns jealousy on or off for every sim that enters or is currently on the active lot until they leave the lot.
• Electronics... -
...Cellphone - Add/remove a cell phone to/from a sim
...MP3 Player - Add/remove a MP3 player to/from a sim
...Handheld - Add/remove a handheld to/from a sim
• Life state - Change a sim from zombie to sim or sim to zombie (University specific). Turn your sim into a vampire or cure vampirism (Nightlife specific).

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:10 am
I put it in the downloads folder but nothing happened. What do I do. Someone said about a patch from Maxis, what's that?
Do I have to extract files? It says it can't because it is either in an unknown format or damaged.  

Bloody Ally

The Sims 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces