Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...
Growing up and Life Experiences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:35 pm
That's so weird Diablo... Some people just have nothing better to do than ruin other people's fun.

@ Panda- Ah yes, the fun of learning how to talk... I called lobster, lompster, until I was 9. gonk No one ever bothered to correct me because they thought it was cute. How embarrasing!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:18 pm
Ouch, I'm sowee *pats on head* Well, it IS kinda cute... but at nine?! Oy... oh, forgot to ask, how's ze baby without a name yet doing?  

Pandalover263

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:58 pm
Yeah... never let your kids speak inccorectly for such a long time!

To answer your question Panda, baby's doing great! He's kicking the hell out of me as I type! XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:35 am
I have so many funny stories from school. As most of my friends know, I can be brain dead at lot. One of my friends had asked me to sign her yearbook, and handed to me. I was about to sign it when I was distracted by a conversation by my other friends. I looked down at the yearbook and said," Hey, I don't remember Casey signing my yearbook. M-My name's not Kristin." It took me a moment to realize I was supposed to be signing her yearbook, and that my yearbook was in my binder.  

Hakura88

PunctureWounds

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:23 am
This story came up in another sub, and I just thought it was a good one for a laugh.

Once my mother entered me in one before I was a year old... She of course thought I was the most gorgeous baby ever and struted me around the stage like any proud mother would.
She kind of thought that the judges were looking at her funny, but ignored them... Until she got off the stage and looked at my face. I had a big green snot hanging out of my nose the whole time! XD
Needless to say, I didn't win that one, and mom never tried the pagent thing again!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:09 pm
That's a good story.

I remember one time when me and my sisters were having icecream and there was only so much left. Well I went to lick the cover clean when my oldest sister (PW^) said "Don't eat that! It's from the sewer!". Young as I was, I still thought it sounded suspicious but I left the room without licking the icecream container lid anyway. Needless to say ol' PunctureWounds here licked the icecream container lid while her sisteres were out of the room stare .

It's weird what kids will say for icecream.

xd  

TintedShades

TintedShades

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:41 pm
PunctureWounds
I called lobster, lompster, until I was 9. gonk No one ever bothered to correct me because they thought it was cute. How embarrasing!

I was one of those kids who said pacific insead of specific neutral ...  
21: ...And the Cow Jumped Over the Moon...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games