Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D:<
  LISTEN.
View Results

Quixotic Faye

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:18 pm
doctamickaaaaaay, your sig makes me so happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:45 am
Quixotic Faye
Er, based on observation, I'm going to venture that Joe does lead and Patrick does rhythm. This is purely speculation though.

I agree, the lyrics make me want to sing, but there's this surge that goes through me whenever the music starts. Power guitars, creative melodies, forceful beats. Just amazing.
That's what I've been thinking about Patrick & Joe. :3

=D doctamickaaaaaay, he wears that shirt too much. He wore it when he played here. xD

Ida the Scientist

Raindrops On Roses

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:20 pm
doctamickaaaaaay
that's the beauty of music.
totally! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:59 pm
I do the same sometimes, too. I just break it down mentally and just go 'Wow..this band..is amazing..'

Some people just go, 'Lol a song yay' and don't actually soak it in.

FOB just..makes me happy. A strange type of happy. Like, totally blissful. I just sit back and listen and all my cares drift away <3 It's a strange but like, awesome feeling.

Going to an FOB concert = Pure heaven.

[ Mizu ]

Raven Halliwell

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:03 am
Powder Water
GREG or E
YES.
YES YES YES.
YES!!

I never got into a band as much as I did Fall Out Boy.
I'd just sit and listen and say in my mind, "Oh that's Pete!" or "That's where Joe comes in!"
It's fun to see it all collaborate together.

So amen to that.
I can't differentiate between Joe and Patrick's guitar playing, since I don't know which one's lead and which one's rhythms. But I still do enjoy listening to all the different parts.

yes. i luv seperating the different parts of music. another band i love to do this with is my chemical romance. I love listening to the words and finding the deeper meaning  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:51 pm
I totally know what you mean. I love listening to each individual part of the music. My fav is the bass and the lyrics.

Ive memorized the bass part to Of All The Gin Joints In All The World. Its REALLLLLLY good.  

Ellemar

Lilly Love Forever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:00 pm
if you guys like fall out boy as much as i do then u might like panic! at the disco too!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:20 pm
I love doing that. Just listening to the way everything fits together seemlessly, and the harmonies. It's just so perfect. *sigh* And just the way you can get so happy just from listening to it. I love it.  

Corporal_Pogo

damn_them

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:21 pm
i play guitar and and i i started listening to all the different instruments and its amazing. i know what you guys mean  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:47 pm
Invisible Panda
June 24th was my birthday and I officially got all of the Fall Out Boy CDs.
Its lovely. I have been in my room studying every peice of music and every instument and voice. They are amazing, but we all knew that. I'm going back to studying and loving them now, currently listening to
My heart will always be the b-side to my tongue.
<3
O__O June 25th is my birthday and that's when I got all the Fall Out Boy CDs. I was only missing An Evening Out With Your Girlfriend but that's when I got it.  

.Cocoa.Bee.

Reaching Nirvana

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:56 pm
I love love love that about the band too!!!

The thing is...Pete's words fit Patrick's voice...The drums go along with the gutars...but still can be picked out and listened too...

Thats amazing........

They mix together, but you can pick them out...and soak them in...

I love fall out boy  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:20 pm
Well 4 me it all started out with my bff's brother who was into rock at the moment my friend hated it I on the other hand was into it then one day she shows me a Fall Out Boy vid and we both dyed we got into it just like that now we have tons of posters and shirts and we have all their albums. We even have concert tickets  

VIRGO818

Super Naranja

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:20 pm
Mmm...that's what made me fall in love with Fall Out Boy. As soon as I bought FUCT, I really listened to them...and...I dunno, i just...i loved it. I loved how the Guitar mashed with the Bass, and how well the two (Well, technically three, i guess) of them matched the Drums...but then when i got the IOH album, i listened to them the same way, but then I realized "WOW...Patrick has an amazing voice..... eek surprised blaugh heart heart "
And, i'm gonna be honest with everyone, I'm a bit biased now...I go and try to listen to them like I used to, but I keep getting distracted by Patrick's voice....is that bad?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:47 am
when i first started listening to fall out boy,
i just knew two of thier songs;
sugar were goin down and dance, dance.

but then i bought "from under the cork tree"
and fell in love.
everything about the album is just perfect.

like most of you have said,
the lyrics actually have meaning;
unlike most music.

pete is absolutely amazing;
along with the entire band
<33333333  

karmaXkills

The Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash