Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Songs that fit characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:00 pm
*shudders at the pop station*
Oldies are the best, foo ><  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:32 pm
Captain Verd

Yeah, i don't know if your in the area for you to know what i'm talking about, but there's a station where i live called 103.3 KFR that used to play some good music, but is now almost totally void of it, playing only fad music that won't be popular or even listen to at all in some cases *chough*backstreetboysandothers*chough* and play like, 6 songs 3 times each every hour, with only a random song once and awhile, I LOATH THAT STATION TO THE VERY CORE OF MY BEING!!!! scream evil  

liz_bliz_inc

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:44 pm
99.1 and 102.9 are the best oldies stations, although I frequent 106.9 for me hard rockins ><  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:01 pm
Captain Verd
99.1 and 102.9 are the best oldies stations, although I frequent 106.9 for me hard rockins ><

For me the best stations are: 107.7, 107.3, 106.1, 101.0 97.9, 96.5 and 92.3  

liz_bliz_inc

Kaiser Kitasudesu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:36 pm
*Loves 100.3!* heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:52 pm
On another forum I made a post about if the Naruto characters were to have a karaoke contest...a Kohona Idol if you will...what songs would they sing.

I guess it's kinda related to what songs fit the characters, so I'll post it.

Quote:
* Kakasi, Gai and Asuma would start things off with "Rapper's Delight". Gai would most certainly assume the role of "Master Gee" in this number. I imaging Kakashi would be Wonder Mike and Asuma would be Hank.
* Not to be outdone by the males, Kurenai would come in with "Strong Enough" by Cher. (because she just reminds me of Cher)
* Jiraiya pays Ebisu and Iruka to back him up as he sings "Girls" by the Beastie Boys.
* Ino does the gratuitous Britney Spears song.
* Kiba sings "Hound Dog" with Akamaru.
* Sakura tries to convince Sasuke to sing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" with her. But he decides he has to "go to the bathroom" at the last minute leaving her on stage with the track running. So she ends up singing half of it by herself before Lee gets up and finishes the song with her.
* Gaara settles things down a bit with "Dust in the Wind"
* Sasuke gets back from the little boys room and is forced to sing "I Feel Pretty" to make up for ditching Sakura.

and then Hinata surprises everyone by belting out "I Will Survive"

Cyanna

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:24 pm
Gaara and Naruto-Freak on a Leash by Korn  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:53 am
Cyanna
On another forum I made a post about if the Naruto characters were to have a karaoke contest...a Kohona Idol if you will...what songs would they sing.

I guess it's kinda related to what songs fit the characters, so I'll post it.

Quote:
* Kakasi, Gai and Asuma would start things off with "Rapper's Delight". Gai would most certainly assume the role of "Master Gee" in this number. I imaging Kakashi would be Wonder Mike and Asuma would be Hank.
* Not to be outdone by the males, Kurenai would come in with "Strong Enough" by Cher. (because she just reminds me of Cher)
* Jiraiya pays Ebisu and Iruka to back him up as he sings "Girls" by the Beastie Boys.
* Ino does the gratuitous Britney Spears song.
* Kiba sings "Hound Dog" with Akamaru.
* Sakura tries to convince Sasuke to sing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" with her. But he decides he has to "go to the bathroom" at the last minute leaving her on stage with the track running. So she ends up singing half of it by herself before Lee gets up and finishes the song with her.
* Gaara settles things down a bit with "Dust in the Wind"
* Sasuke gets back from the little boys room and is forced to sing "I Feel Pretty" to make up for ditching Sakura.

and then Hinata surprises everyone by belting out "I Will Survive"

Lol for Hinata and Sasuke, Ino and Gaara's fit perfectly but i don't see the connection for Kakashi Gai and Asuma  

liz_bliz_inc

Urath

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:24 am
"Awake" by Godsmack would probably go really well with the fight between Gaara and Rock Lee. *Ponders a moment* hmm, yeah that sounds nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:51 am
Freak on a Leash, that's a good one.  

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:57 pm
What? No one else can think of anything?Oh here's another one:
Naruto: Duck and Run by 3DD and It's A Long way to the Top by AC/DC
Sasuke: Jaded by Aerosmith
Kakashi: I don't want to miss a thing by Aerosmith

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:11 pm
Gaara: Remember by Disturbed

Sasuke: Last Resort by Papa Roach

Orochimaru: anything that Michael Jackson sings scream

Hinata: My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion

Naruto: Breaking The Habit by Linkin Park  

~the Love Goddess

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:03 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Captain Verd

Yeah, i don't know if your in the area for you to know what i'm talking about, but there's a station where i live called 103.3 KFR that used to play some good music, but is now almost totally void of it, playing only fad music that won't be popular or even listen to at all in some cases *chough*backstreetboysandothers*chough* and play like, 6 songs 3 times each every hour, with only a random song once and awhile, I LOATH THAT STATION TO THE VERY CORE OF MY BEING!!!! scream evil

And whats worst is that almost everyone at my work likes that station our stations that play only pop, rap or country music, i have to fight to stay sane i say!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:26 pm
Itachi: Drain the Blood by the Distillers

Chouji: I Am Not That Fat by Fat Amy

Shikamaru: Dope Noze by Weezer ( I don't know why sweatdrop )  

Sporkette

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:06 pm
Ok.... I am more of a Linkin Park fan here, so, most of the things I would think or suggest would be LP... gomen ^^

Naruto: Easier to Run, Crawling By Myself.
Sasuke: Place for My Head, One Step Closer
Gaara: By Myself, Forgotten

Ehehehe something like that  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out