Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you agree?
  HECK YEAH!
  no way!
View Results

XxFoxy_AngelxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:52 pm
it was the love potion.....and felix felicius was the potion that gives the drinker good luck  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:57 pm
the harry/ginny thing was pretty weird....and i think J.K. Rowling got them together at the end of the book to give more evidendce to how much harry liked ginny before anythign happened between them...  

XxFoxy_AngelxX

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:21 pm
DarkAngel786
it was the love potion.....and felix felicius was the potion that gives the drinker good luck
Ah yes, my mistake. But all the same - it gave off a certain smell, something he might have smelled at the Burrow. Then later, he smelled something he last remembered smelling in Slughorn's classroom and who's standing behind him?

His attraction to Ginny was hardly a 'surprise'.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:03 pm
i've read all the books more than a few times and i'm not firmly convinced that they won't be together in the end. honestly i think it 's bound to happen. when the fight is over i think he'll go to ginny. it just seems like the kind of thing j.k. would do, at least it does to me.
i personally think that people are far too opposed to it. why not? they didn't say never. they said not right now. if they broke up on different, more negative terms it would be different.

average b-side

Dapper Explorer

8,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100

Nicole Potter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:05 pm
Well then, I guess that I am a no one.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:20 am
Kermi
I've read the books multiple times, yet I still suspect Harry and Ginny will stay together - her response seemed quite ambiguous to me, and I don't think she's going to let him simply say that they're over when she's been waiting for him to notice her for six years.
same here, just because harry says they should break up doesnt mean they will stay apart, like its quoted above, ginnys been waiting 6 years 4 harry 2 notice her, she isnt gonna give up that easily  

RedRose07

LoveSnivellus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:27 am
yeah, thats been ticking me of lately aswell... People think they are so right, but they couldnt be farther from the truth  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:28 pm
I've read them all hundreds of times, no exaggeration. She set their relation up clearly from the second book, I even beleive there are subtle hints in the first. I don't know if their relationship will work out but it will NOT end this abrubtly. Chances are, Voldemort will use her against Harry even though Harry is trying to prevent that. Its a common and even a archetype.  

Lady_Imrahil

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100

mnkyspaid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:48 pm
i think iv read ever book at least six times  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:44 am
Ok, when it comes to theories for the next book, there is no right or wrong. There is one persons opinion, and then there is the next persons opinion. If people want to think Ginny and Harry won't get together, than so be it. If you think they're wrong, then you can giggled behind your hand and shake your head at them in an unknowing but knowing way to yourself, and visa versa. What one person gets from reading the books can be completely different from someone else.

My thoughts? Harry's dead anyway, he'll end up with his parents, Sirius and Dumbly wherever wizards go after they're dead. If he were to stay alive? I don't want Ginny and Harry to end up together, but I think if they were to survive than they'd probably end up back together, especially in the flourish of celebration from the end of the Dark Lord. Everyone will be full of adrenaline and Harry would probably get laid. *nods* If he lives. IF.

Harry's attraction for Ginny did come out of the blue, though. I mean, there was a little bit of foreshadowing from the love potion but before that, what evidence was there? There was definitely evidence showing Ginny's infatuation with him, but there's nothing to say that Harry returned her feelings until HBP. I think JKR wanted Harry to feel like he had someone really close to him to protect so that he would fight to kill Voldy AND live, moreso than just run blindly into battle with fire burning rage in his eyes.

But, yes. 'Tis my opinion. ^^

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:59 pm
I've read the books many times. I am a supporter of Harry/Ginny. First of all it would be widely out of character for Ginny to just give up on it. As for the out of the blue thing, the Ginny love came after his infatuation with Cho Chang was out of the way. It was like when you break up with someone, youre sad, then a person (like Ginny) is there to comfort you and is there for you. You start to look at that person in a new light.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:13 pm
[Hollow point]
I've read the books many times. I am a supporter of Harry/Ginny. First of all it would be widely out of character for Ginny to just give up on it. As for the out of the blue thing, the Ginny love came after his infatuation with Cho Chang was out of the way. It was like when you break up with someone, youre sad, then a person (like Ginny) is there to comfort you and is there for you. You start to look at that person in a new light.

Was Ginny right there to comfort him, though, or was she just someone who kind of poofed out of nowhere? From what I recall, he had absolutely no real interaction with Ginny until after the love potion and all the sudden his lust monster seemed to rear up it's ugly head.  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

Remus_Lupin3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:26 pm
Well, if people read the books, then they would sit back after watching a/some of the Harry Potter movies and think, "Why do they always cut out the best parts" For instance, in the Fourth one, they cut out SPEW completly, the Hospital tent and scores for the 1st task, every part that had Sirius in it and so much more!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:09 am
hmm i'm not sure about the whole ginny thing...
i mean it seems weird for JKR to bring it up close to the end of the series like that just to have it end quickly but I still am not sure if they will stick together.

If Ginny really wants to be with Harry, then she shouldn't have accepted his decision. Remember in OotP whenever Harry kept trying to leave his friends?? Did they say, ok Harry we understand? No, they went with him regardless of the danger. I'm not saying that Ginny won't do that in DH but I think its weird that she didn't try harder to be with him  

lnkmstr10

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces