Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Who are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

exanguinated

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:55 am
Name: Anamaria
Where are you from?: Portland, Maine
What do you do?: High School
Crafts of choice: Sewing
Other interests: painting, tarot, singing, dancing
3 interesting fact about yourself: i come from a line of gypsy heritage
2.Own my own website/store: none
3. ?.?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:32 pm
Name: Cait
Where are you from?: Sartell, Minnesota
What do you do?: Medical Transcriptionist for CentraCare Heartland Clinic in St. Cloud, Minnesota.
Crafts of choice: Knitting and sewing (quilting MAYBE, I still have to learn it.)
Other interests: Asian culture, computers, video games, cooking, books, and foreign cinema.
Interesting fact about yourself:
1. I am co-head of cosplay for Anime Detour, an anime convention here in Minnesota.
2. I am 22-years-old and own a house! eek
3. My fiancee and I enjoy going to conventions together. (I've gotten him into cosplay! eek )  

Caitiebear

NaiKhanomDtom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:11 pm
Name: Phil. Also, I just thought that everyone would like to know that I was accepted to the guild on grounds of sexiness.
Where are you from?: Pennsylvania, U.S.A
What do you do?: I'm a lifeguard in training right now but I also work at a K-mart
Crafts of choice: Sewing, weaving, painting, smithing, making stuff out of rocks (not really sculpture) and floral design.
Other interests: I am avid about naturely stuff and martial arts. I'll kill you with two fingers and make beautifull floral designs for your funeral ninja . I also love music (play guitar, bass, drums and want to learn violon, celo and piano.) and the following sports: Rugby, football (real stuff), snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing, baseball and field phalanx (which is a sport my friends and I made up). I very much enjoy reading as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:57 pm
Phr0g
Name: Phil. Also, I just thought that everyone would like to know that I was accepted to the guild on grounds of sexiness.
What do you do?: I'm a lifeguard in training right now but I also work at a K-mart
Crafts of choice: Sewing, weaving, painting, smithing, making stuff out of rocks (not really sculpture) and floral design.
Other interests: I am avid about naturely stuff and martial arts. I'll kill you with two fingers and make beautifull floral designs for your funeral ninja . I also love music (play guitar, bass, drums and want to learn violon, celo and piano.) and the following sports: Rugby, football (real stuff), snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing, baseball and field phalanx (which is a sport my friends and I made up). I very much enjoy reading as well.
you say that as if I actually READ those application thingos
I am a busy impatient lady
I dont read

and you missed out the three intersting facts
not that that wasn't all very intersting and factual  

I be me
Vice Captain

NaiKhanomDtom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:27 am
I be me
Phr0g
I dont read

You don't read? Then how the crap do you know what's going on? I could basically say anything I want as long as it's in a lengthy, articulate manner... ninja ***** bumbling is thine enthused predilection. Soporific, tedious and trite be thoust eugenics. HA! Shakespearean ownage!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:32 pm
Phr0g
I be me
Phr0g
I dont read

You don't read? Then how the crap do you know what's going on? I could basically say anything I want as long as it's in a lengthy, articulate manner... ninja ***** bumbling is thine enthused predilection. Soporific, tedious and trite be thoust eugenics. HA! Shakespearean ownage!
more or less  

I be me
Vice Captain

carnivore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:06 pm
Name: Aimee
Where are you from?: Tennessee
What do you do?: I'm a ceramics major at middle tennessee state university and i am a computerlab resident director on campus
Crafts of choice: knitting, sewing, and book binding
Other interests: mythology( right now my kick is welsh and japanese mythology) and occult, my dog, historic costuming, asian cultures, anime RPGs, and ART therapy
Interesting fact about yourself:
1. i can knit and walk at the same time with out getting hit by cars or walking into doors or poles.
2. i collect rubber ducks.
3. ever since a traumatic childhood even i am terrified of cows.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:05 pm
Name: Laura
Where are you from?: Napoleon land, aka Idaho.
What do you do?: just a student.
Crafts of choice: Basket-weaving, sewing, drawing, and pottery.
Other interests: Shopping, music, and fashion.
3 interesting facts about yourself:
one: i like to speak in japanese even though it's a very limited amount.
two: i have two ducks named lucy and rikky
three: um...i like dancing.  

PashminaBallerina

Tipsy Prophet

Caitiebear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:20 pm
LillyofDeath
Name: Laura
Where are you from?: Napoleon land, aka Idaho.
What do you do?: just a student.
Crafts of choice: Basket-weaving, sewing, drawing, and pottery.
Other interests: Shopping, music, and fashion.
3 interesting facts about yourself:
one: i like to speak in japanese even though it's a very limited amount.
two: i have two ducks named lucy and rikky
three: um...i like dancing.

Napoleon land...*snigger*

And you're all colour coordinated and purdy! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:24 pm
Name: Caiti *looks up at CaitieBear and is amazed that someone ALMOST shares her name*
Where are you from?: New Jersey/Virginia/My own little world
What do you do?: Theater Major & Costume shop Intern at GMU
Crafts of choice: sewing, random stuff but sewing has taken over my life!!!
Other interests: Theater, Greek Drama/Mythology, music, movies, reading, writing, and a bunch of stuff i can't think of right now
3 fun facts: 1.} i make webpages to relax... there is just something brainless about codeing from scratch
2.} one of my friends got rave reviews from the Washington Post while using costumes that i designed in the exact same show (irritating because my show didn't get reviewed, but encouraging because they liked them)
3.} i chose my college because of a tree that i saw on campus (werid story).  

Marlaina

Ziggyeor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:54 am
paradisecrane
Wow I love finding out I have things in common with people!

Squirrel of Doom

1. Same as paradisecrane - I am also going to study to become a midwife! I've helped birth animals, I figure humans can't be that different!

Ziggyeor
You're not a geek for going to Girl Scouts. I earned my Silver and Gold award! I was a campus scout afterwards and helped with my troops chocolate, nut and cookie sales.

I am interested in doing campus scouts too! I was going to do my gold award--but other stuff came up. What did you do for yours??

Arg sry haven't been on in a while and didn't see your post.

My badges were theatre related so I became part of my Drama Teacher's Children's Show in May. The theme was Shel Silverstein and I converted two poems to become plays. Built the shoe and made the other props for it. The poems were Ickle Me, Pickle Me, Tickle Me too and Me and Him. It ended up being Me and Her because My friend Katinka and I did the part. We had a big shirt that stretched in the wash and my GS Leader helped make a skirt and we took the extra bits to make hair bows. After the play I didn't have the minumum number of hours so I did a craft book. I worked on that very slowly because it was the suggestion of someone else and not something I really thought of. I took a lot of ideas from other books and found things that brownies could do to earn one of the try-its.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:57 am
curli

Where I'm from: Quebec!

What I do: Well, I'm a high school student still, but next year will be my last. I'm an assistant costume maker for a couple local productions. When I get out of high school I plan to go to cegep in either communications or visual arts.

Craft of choice: Sewing.

Other interests: I also draw, paint, read, write, eat. And listen to music while I'm doing these things.

Interesting facts about me: I was born in Quebec, moved to Vancouver when I was one and a half, moved to Ontario when I was seven, moved again inside that province when I was ten, then moved to Quebec last summer.

I hate television, except for Much More Retro and a very select few shows.

Until this year, I was going to be a politician when I grew up.

I love your name. My name is Marianne too, as you can tell from my avatar. It's French, and means "Bitter-sweet." I am into nomenology (name study). If you would like me to send you a synopsis of your name I can PM it to you sometime.

Where I'm from: Originally, New York; Now, Florida

What I do: I am a junior majoring in Organizational Communications, which is just a net in case my Interior Design career doesn't take flight.

Craft of choice: Costume creating.

Other interests: I am a Jill-of-all-trades, I: sing, draw, paint, read, write, edit, create pixel art, and watch HGTV.

Interesting facts about me: I am double-jointed, but since contortionism is often seen as a sexual thing, I have decided not to seek out a career in the art. I love Cirque du Soleil though. heart I have lived in Europe for 4 years, and I believe in individualism and that not all kinds of clothing are flattering on everyone. I don't do trends and fads.  

Goddess Marianne

curli

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:30 pm
Goddess Marianne
curli

Where I'm from: Quebec!

What I do: Well, I'm a high school student still, but next year will be my last. I'm an assistant costume maker for a couple local productions. When I get out of high school I plan to go to cegep in either communications or visual arts.

Craft of choice: Sewing.

Other interests: I also draw, paint, read, write, eat. And listen to music while I'm doing these things.

Interesting facts about me: I was born in Quebec, moved to Vancouver when I was one and a half, moved to Ontario when I was seven, moved again inside that province when I was ten, then moved to Quebec last summer.

I hate television, except for Much More Retro and a very select few shows.

Until this year, I was going to be a politician when I grew up.

I love your name. My name is Marianne too, as you can tell from my avatar. It's French, and means "Bitter-sweet." I am into nomenology (name study). If you would like me to send you a synopsis of your name I can PM it to you sometime.

Where I'm from: Originally, New York; Now, Florida

What I do: I am a junior majoring in Organizational Communications, which is just a net in case my Interior Design career doesn't take flight.

Craft of choice: Costume creating.

Other interests: I am a Jill-of-all-trades, I: sing, draw, paint, read, write, edit, create pixel art, and watch HGTV.

Interesting facts about me: I am double-jointed, but since contortionism is often seen as a sexual thing, I have decided not to seek out a career in the art. I love Cirque du Soleil though. heart I have lived in Europe for 4 years, and I believe in individualism and that not all kinds of clothing are flattering on everyone. I don't do trends and fads.

That's so cool! Not only is your name the same as mine, but you like making costumes as well!!! surprised

I knew my name meant bitter-sweet and that it was french (I'm french-canadian so it works out), but I would definitely like to get the full synopsis, if you ever feel like it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:41 pm
Phr0g
I be me
Phr0g
I dont read

crying *standing ovation*
My hero...  

Progidus

Progidus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:58 pm
Name: Jen..
Where are you from?: Maryland, USA
What do you do?: Go to school... Soon-to-be 9th grader.. I hear great things about high school, and half of them scare me.
Crafts of choice: Origami, clay, miscellaneous stuff
Other interests: books, knowledge, puzzles, number, and shag rugs.
3 interesting fact about yourself:
1. I love to edit things for grammar, spelling, word usage, etc. Pointing out errors is fun!
2. I am witty 50% of the time, 25% of that being the period of time between 12 and 5 o' clock AM.
3. Art is my talent, but writing is my passion, I would sell my left pinkie to the devil to hold a conversation with Yoshitaka Amano, and I am secretly obsessed with DDR and RPGs.

biggrin  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces