??????
  Naruto
  Sasuke
View Results

Fangorn23

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:26 pm
Purple dragon lady
Fangorn23
*shrugs- I've said this before in some other place but it deserves repeating.

had Naruto gone all out with intention to kill in that first fight, Sasuke would be dead

why? because Sasuke's power is like a sniper gunshot to the heart.

Naruto is like a bomb going off taking out 3 city blocks.

both are deadly. but if you pit the power of one against another. the bomb would win if it gets to do as much destruction as it would like

HOWEVER in a fight where the bomb is not allowed to use deadly force and the sniper IS, then the sniper will win ALWAYS. because a bomb without deadly force is nothing but a brick your trying to brain someone with.

Fantastic comparison, and I think you are totally correct.
And, just like a that bomb, Naru can do a lot of property damage. ^^
that too XD. even when he's not trying to be destructive XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:54 pm
lol rofl Yeah  

ShadowSpayd

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:41 am
Purple dragon lady
Fangorn23

had Naruto gone all out with intention to kill in that first fight, Sasuke would be dead

both are deadly. but if you pit the power of one against another. the bomb would win if it gets to do as much destruction as it would like

HOWEVER in a fight where the bomb is not allowed to use deadly force and the sniper IS, then the sniper will win ALWAYS. because a bomb without deadly force is nothing but a brick your trying to brain someone with.

Lol I agree blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:31 pm
Uchiha Sasuke would win, and he already has won! Plus in the manga Sasuke has gotten way faster! Naruto only has his demon inside of him, and thats the only reason he is strong at all.  

panda-shinobi

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:33 pm
churrlo
Purple dragon lady
Fangorn23

Lol I agree blaugh
I dont...we're talking about Naruto and Sasuke not bombs! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:01 pm
I think naruto because 1. he has nine tailed fox and 2. he killed gaara and sasuke couldn't and 3. I just think naruto is better smile  

Azurik Silver

JaBush

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:55 pm
Naruto would win. Why? Because Naruto has the Fox Demon inside of him. If Naruto were to bring out all 9 tails of the Fox Demon, He'd kill Sasuke for sure, He almost killed Orochimaru when he had 4 tails. Naruto also almost killed Jiraiya. Now, if Itachi was was scared to fight Jiraiya, and Sasuke cant beat Itachi, then Sasuke cant possibly have any chance of beating Naruto.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:58 pm
Azurik_Black
I think naruto because 1. he has nine tailed fox and 2. he killed gaara and sasuke couldn't and 3. I just think naruto is better smile

Dude, he didnt kill Gaara. Gaara is the new Kazekage. Infact, Naruto and Gaara Have Become Friends.  

JaBush

I Afritha I

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:39 am
Naruto is the best... i think he will win the ultimate battle against Sasuke, cause he believes in himself wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:11 am
I think that Naruto would win because he has the power of the nine-tailed fox and whenever he fights Sauske he holds back so if he didn't he would win hands down domokun  

sabriel111

J Teh Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:58 am
naruto would win if he brought out all nine tails  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:12 pm
JaBush
Naruto would win. Why? Because Naruto has the Fox Demon inside of him. If Naruto were to bring out all 9 tails of the Fox Demon, He'd kill Sasuke for sure, He almost killed Orochimaru when he had 4 tails. Naruto also almost killed Jiraiya. Now, if Itachi was was scared to fight Jiraiya, and Sasuke cant beat Itachi, then Sasuke cant possibly have any chance of beating Naruto.

I guess that works. confused  

nanxi

Shameless Loiterer

10,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Shy Fighter Hinata

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:40 am
Who do u think would win in a fight?

Currently I would say Sasuke but in the future I believe Naruto will be the one to win, especially if he figures out how to use the Fox inside him properly.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:04 pm
I'd have to say Sasuke cause Sasuke has that hidden curse but also Naruto has the nine tail fox I don't know it's hard to say but they did tie in there last match though so no clue but they would possibly tie again  

xoxemoxox

xoxemoxox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:08 pm
Azurik Silver

No he didnt kill Garaa completely cause Garaa is still alive.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff