Smash bros. Brawl Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Unnamed Angel]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:18 am
The official street date for the Wii is November 19th (US and Canada) and will cost 250 USD. SSBB is a March release.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:37 pm
eek No I can't wait that long...the Wii still hasn't even come out yet and now I have to wait for something after I wait for the Wii gonk  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:16 am
Ah.

...but you must twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:27 pm
Just don't build a time machine or get yourself frozen into the far future when the outlets won't work with the wii. biggrin  

_CFTM
Crew

Eddie_Patriots432

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:18 pm
that viedo is cool snake has cool moves so dose link  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:36 am
No doubt I've seen it. But I didn't know about Baby Bowser, Ridley, or Windwaker Link until now razz  

Sportsman189

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:12 am
This line-up of characters is probably going to be the largest since the "last" Mortal Combat game or Super Street Fighter versus Marvel (?). Basically. Expect to see a lot you didn't expect eek I mean...they have third-party characters in the fray!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:47 pm
I dig how the made teh characters look, with so much more detail.....*gasps* I can't wait to play this game...what do you think about the addition of Pit?  

Zakugara

daddys l i t t l e defect

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:12 am
when is this game coming out? it looks awesome and i got a wii for christmas.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:44 am
It's coming out in March...hopefully they didn't delay it. I still haven't gotten a Wii though I saw ps3's at Target yesterday 2 to be exact the things should rot in hell for how shiny they are only thing I like about it is t3h shinyness lol  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

_CFTM
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:39 pm
Trombone_King
what do you think about the addition of Pit?

I think it's cool. I mean, Pit looks so awesome in the game. I was thinking of cosplaying as him someday, despite my hair being way longer than his.

Once I get a hold of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I'm gonna try to master him. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:51 pm
We'll all have to exchange friend codes and smash ^_^  

Edymion
Captain

_CFTM
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:39 am
I'll be looking very forward to it twisted

I've heard that Super Smash Bros. Brawl was delayed. Does anybody know when it'll be released?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:53 pm
I FLIPPING CANT WAIT FOR BRAWL!! I SWEAR WHEN IT COMES OUT, IM LOCKING MYSELF IN MY ROOM FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS! LOL! but it sucks that its coming out when school ends.. it also sucks that this is my senior year. OH WELL TOO BAD!! LOL!!  

darknynja

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:58 pm
Nintendo's pretty much swearing to a 2007 time frame for Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. As they are all such Killer Applications (aka: killer apps), they'll probably see key release dates. I imagine we'll see Brawl closer to the Golden Quarter (ie: Christmas) for a huge boost to sales.  
Wii Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff