Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply General Off-Topic Discussion
Guild News - Updated April 22nd 2006 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Balcerzak

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:57 pm
Zahmira
I am feeling really sick right now. So if you don't see me, that's why.
Get well soon!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:06 pm
Thanks, feeling much better today. biggrin  

Zahmira

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:19 pm
- Added some Stats to the bottom the of the first post in the Review Guild Member Videos thread. If you're in the red, that's bad.
- I am going to go through the member list and PM those who are not posting. I'll recommend that they quit the guild if they no longer wish to be here.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:05 am
Some current guild stats:

- 112 members
- 18 members have been PMed regarding their absence.
* 3 say they will post in the future
* 5 say that they are lurkers
* 10 have yet to respond.
* As I get responses I send out more PMs. There are a lot of people I need to PM.

-----

I also made the Super-Dee-Duper AMV Directory a sticky.
1) More people will see it that way.
2) If I delete posts as I add them to the directory, the thread will never be at the top of the page.  

Zahmira

Zahmira

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:27 am
- Trickylove has added an entry to the Super-Dee-Duper AMV Directory.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:22 pm
New addition to the Super-Dee-Duper AMV directory by Exhayle. Thanks a lot! The thread has been updated and the original post deleted.

If anyone wants to add more onto any of the already posted AMVs in the directory, that can be done as well.

---

Subforums are now available to guilds. If anyone has an idea about if/what subforums should be created (2500 Gold for a subforum) I'd like to hear it! I was thinking about a separate subforum for any off topic, non AMV talk. But any other ideas are good too. Maybe one for conventions?  

Zahmira

Balcerzak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:24 pm
Zahmira
New addition to the Super-Dee-Duper AMV directory by Exhayle. Thanks a lot! The thread has been updated and the original post deleted.

If anyone wants to add more onto any of the already posted AMVs in the directory, that can be done as well.

---

Subforums are now available to guilds. If anyone has an idea about if/what subforums should be created (2500 Gold for a subforum) I'd like to hear it! I was thinking about a separate subforum for any off topic, non AMV talk. But any other ideas are good too. Maybe one for conventions?
Oooh, facsinating. I'll have to think about what might make good subs for a bit. I apologize for my lack of activity lately. Jackson's Classical Electrodynamics is a killer.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:50 pm
Two new subforums. I think their purpose is pretty obvious.  

Zahmira

Zahmira

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:39 pm
Affiliated with The Anime North Guild.

About time, eh Tricky?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:05 pm
took long enough 3nodding  

trickylove

Zahmira

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:06 am
Guilds got a bit of a makeover. As you can see, it looks like they take the first picture they come across on the main page and use it to make a 200x40 banner.

If anyone wants to make a real 200x40 banner, I'll put it up at the top of the page and (hopefully) it will replace what is currently being used.

I'll probably make one myself sometime soon, but more than one will be good too.

Edit: trickylove as already made up one! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:58 am
I have also changed the location of the first two banners. If you are using the code provided, you will need to change it.  

Zahmira

trickylove

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:03 pm
trickylove made crew member 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:35 pm
Congrats! *slightly jealous*  

Balcerzak

trickylove

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:08 am
Thank you.  
General Off-Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]