Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Curse all who misuse the Goddamn caps lock. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dianersj

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:46 pm
Hey it's not that bad, i thought when you said misuse caps lock you were referring to these sentences.

LiKe hEy GuyS WHatS Up NmJC HEre. < - that kind of thing is supposedly very popular. It hurts my eyes. and it's frustrating to read.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:33 pm
dianersj
Hey it's not that bad, i thought when you said misuse caps lock you were referring to these sentences.

LiKe hEy GuyS WHatS Up NmJC HEre. < - that kind of thing is supposedly very popular. It hurts my eyes. and it's frustrating to read.

I have NO clue on how people type lik that. I loathe people who have screen names like that. It makes it severely impossible when trying to get ahold of them. It's nearly impossible to try and type it. It takes for ever. I'd attempt it but grammar gets in my way, >.<''  

Oni no Seiryuu

Farrago

Proxy Codger

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:24 am
burning_eyes Oh, dear... There goes my other eye... Oh, well...

oH MY GAWD capslock JUST RUIND MAH FUKIN EYESSSSSS RAAAAGH!

*sniff* That hurt.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:56 pm
dianersj

Really? That's popular now? I only do it when imitating GLaDOS, since she's a computer, and actually sounds like that. But it takes me forever.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas