Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:13 pm
((Could we possibly stay consistant throughout the RP between English and Japanese names...? I don't care which ones you guys choose, but switching between the two in one RP will be maddening. x_X

And for those that may have been confused cheezies are cheese puffs. Or I think that's what the rest of the world calls them. oO; You know, those snacks like Cheetos. I only remember slang terms after I've posted and gone away... like the whole bunnyhug thing.))

All he could do was stand and gape for a moment. The precious, cheesy goodness of the cheezies was now sitting in the bin.

The somewhat heated discussion coming from elsewhere in the house drew him away from the cheezie genocide. Rei and Yuriy appeared to be debating about cats... Which reminded Katashi of something. "Oh, do you happen to own some cats, Rei? THere were a bunch on the road so I shooed them off. Hitting a cat was the last thing I wanted to do after this morning's disaster..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:02 pm
Kai stepped out of the bathroom, cringing slightly. He had wanted to take a shower or wash his hair at the least...until he caught sight of all the hair in the tub. Not wanting to clean it out...or look at it any long...he gave up. He'd just have greasy hair and dirt under his fingernails.

Crossing his arms, he managed to look presentable again. Presentable meaning "don't touch me".

He heard who he assumed was Rei and a guest and, slightly curious, walked towards that direction. He ignored the makeshift clothes hamper that was actually nothing more than a sign that said "Dirty Clothes Here". The random spare beyblade parts were scattered in random places and at one point, he though he saw a teddy bear with its limbs torn off.

The smell of food was becoming stronger, though it wasn't some strong, delicious, enticing smell. It was just a smell. He also noticed the beginnings of Rei's 'fabulous' job at decorating.

"Rei, you know that streamer is a bit...unbalanced?"  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Roppie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:21 pm
"Kai, that streamer will just have to wait! Can't you see that Katashi here is in a moment of crisis? He ran over a bunch of puppies when he was driving into work late this morning! Go play with your little friend here, Yuriy," he sighed, taking Yuriy by the shoulders and shaking him slightly to show Kai who Yuriy was. His stressed mood was quite notorious for the large amounts of physical contact and lack of organized thoughts. He let go of Yuriy and thought for a moment.

"What was I doing... Oh yes, the cooler," he sighed, then glanced up at Yuriy. "Excuse me. Oh, Kai, could you perhaps go get some more cheesy poofs from Takao's room? The ones we had were a day old." He took a deep breath and bowed again to Katashi and Yuriy. "As you can see, it wasn't really a good idea for you all to come here so early... I'm sorry for the inconvenience..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:54 pm
Kai blinked, raising an eyebrow. He didn't expect Yuriy to waste his time in being here. Rei's request went over his head as he stared at the red head, wondering how to transition from commenting on streamers to...talking to Yuriy.

He was also curious as to why the referee was there. He wasn't aware of any official beyblade battles being held. But thinking more in depth, he noticed that the DJ looked...different. Not a bad different, though.

Whatever, he thought, turning on his heel and heading towards the atrocity that was Takao's room. Though, he was sure it couldn't be THAT messy. Or at least he hoped. It wasn't as if he made it a daily goal to journey to Takao's sleeping quarters.

...Takao had cheesy poofs in his room?  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:03 am
Max Mazuhara Audition

A certain blonde haired teen had just opened a sliding door to the Kinoyima dojo when a black and white comet zoomed past him, causing the door to slide/slam shut. "Uh oh... Rei's going crzy decorating again. Any party..." He chuckled to himself. "Well I guess it's funny..." Max opened the door again and dodged the 'comet' again. He was early and the place looked great.

"Ah~n Rei!" The comet stopped in front of him and Rei's true form was revieled. "Doko des ka -blender-?" he asked, holding up iced cream and a few boxes of fruit.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:20 am
(( Also, please don't use a lot of Japanese. xp Most of us don't speak it. I only understand English and French, mans.

Cheesy poofs sounds so weird to me. xx;; ))

"I didn't hit anything..." He stared at Rei in wonder. For a moment he wondered if Rei had some form of psychological disorder, not that it would really surprise him. Seing all the bladers in their battles made Katashi seriously doubt that any of them were fit for society. So many of them had underlying anger problems.

He smiled at Kai. "Hey, long time no see." Then the awkwardness of it all took over. What was he doing here? He didn't know any of them, and he certainly wasn't friends with any of them. But... but he was tired of being the guy that gets chunks of stadium flung at him, or attacked by bladers. He was going to be one of those people that endangered the announcers lives! He was going to return to the world of beyblading! Sometime... Hopefully. Realising he had been spaced out he burst out, "Eh, did I miss something?"  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:23 am
OOC: I wonder how long will it take till Yuriy goes really mean...

IC:

"Kai... You will make sure that I don't get any more of your fanmail," Yuriy hissed, shoving the bag at the slate-haired 'blader. His mood didn't seem to have improved any bit.

Then he grabbed Rei's hair and pulled on it - the whole hair-do seemed to beg to be used for ventingout out annoyance.

"You should better remember a few things, Cat-Boy," he growled. "I'm not nice when I'm angry, so don't annoy me. Treating me like something you can grope and shake is annoying. And I do not "play" with Kai."

Afterwards he let go of the Chinase hair and look around, noticing the mess. This did seem to improve his mood somewhat and he smirked - although it was still far from being pleasent.

"You should hire somebody to clean up this mess," he commented. "Or you'll stress yourself out to dead. Not that I mind."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:47 am
((Yes, please try not to use too much Japanese. Oh!! And I'm trilingual~! I know English, Spanish, and Japanese! Except for I don't know "blender" XD But if you'd want to use it correctly in a Japanese sentence, it would be (using the Japanese euphonics in place) "Burenduru wa doko desu ka?" The 'wa' connects to the 'desu', 'desu' being the verb of the sentence and-- *stops before she gets carried away*
But uh, I s'pose you've been accepted. XD I'm a nice person and I'm too tired to look over the little details. Which is why I corrected you on Japanese. Maaaaaaaannn......
And Cheesy Poofs justs sounds so cute to me! XD It's better than 'Cheese Puffs' anyway. I think about puffins, and puffins carrying cheesy poofs in a baby sheet thingy just scares me. Or is that another bird....))

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!" Rei cried as Yuriy had yanked on his hair. After he let go, he groaned in pain, tending to the roots of the back of his hair. His shoulders shook in fury, almost unable to contain his growing anger for the Russian. He took a deep breath, then turned to face him. 'Cat-Boy' and pulling on his hair were both completely uncalled for offenses, not to mention the death wish. And besides, Rei was nice enough to host him, and this is how he was treated? Now, to put all that into some form of dialogue...

"Dude!" was all he could muster out. He then turned to Katashi, pointing his index finger bitterly at him. "And YOU. I've had it with YOU as well! FIRST you say you popped a bunch of birds with a four wheeler, and now you're saying you didn't hit anything?! What in the world has the physical attacks in the beybstadium done to your head? You crazy! Crazy, I say! And forget the damn cooler, someone should report a problem to me sooner or later," he ended in a mutter, then glared at the unbalanced streamer.

"I don't suppose this is the best time to mention that I'm in heat," he randomly noted, still glaring at the unbalanced streamer. It made him angry, angrier than Yuriy had already made him. It was just... hanging there. Out of its own free will, just sort of... hanging. His whole body twitched at one point. How he wanted to tear it to shreds and devour its very soul, providing it had one...

But uh, he was Rei Kon. That just wouldn't be Rei Kon-like. So, he settled for glaring at it, as if trying to burn a hole in it, or use sudden telekinesis powers and balance it. Now where the Hell was Kai? Oh, right. Cheesy Poofs. Takao's room. Duh.  

Roppie

morbid_survivor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:01 am
During all of this, Takao had been sat on the floor in his room, playing one of his new video games. The others may think him stupid, but he wasn't stupid enough to leave his room when Rei was preparing the party. That was like suicide.
He had an open packet of Cheezy puffs on the floor beside him, and was absent mindedly eating them at regular intervals during the game, without tearing his eyes away from the screen. There were several other empty packets lying around the mess that would be his room, and probably a couple still waiting to be eaten. They wouldn't have to wait long.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:17 pm
Kai paused, turning around and nodding a 'hello' at Katashi as if he knew the announcer personally. He supposed three years of refereeing his battles gave Kai a certain...bond with the DJ? In some sort of twisted, skewed sense? Ah....no.

He took the bag, throwing a glare at Yuriy. Opening the bag, he noticed pink and white-tainted-with-pink-hearts envelopes just waiting for his attention. Walking to the nearest rubbish bin, he dumped the bag, wiping his hands on his pants as if he had touched something disgusting (and in his opinion, fan-mail WAS disgusting).

"While you three are getting friendly," he cringed at the fact that Rei was in heat... Different scenarious all involving thermostats, knives, and an unconscious Yuriy rushed through his head. "I'll be...yeah."

He swiftly walked to Takao's room, hoping he had escaped what was to become mayhem.  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:30 pm
(( Why did I choose such an odd character to play? ._.;; ))

Perhaps underlying anger issues were an understatement. Rei was acting like his aunt Aya when she was pregnant. Odd thoughts began to run through his head. Perhaps Rei was a transvestite... or even transgendered. That would explain the psychotic mood swings. He had always thought Rei to be the calm one. He made a mental note to avoid Rei at all costs for the remainder of the night.

"I haven't ever hit and killed an animal..." he muttered seemingly to himself. "If anyone needs me I'll be... in the yard." Maybe he would remain unscathed by Rei's wrath if he hid out in a bush.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:15 pm
"Oh, no! You're not going anywhere!" Rei hissed, grabbing the DJ's wrist. He then gazed up at him innocently, his eyes shining in hope. He looked like a lost child, or more so- a lost kitten. He even purred as his grip loosened, taking Katashi's hand in his. "Please... Could you perhaps pull down that streamer for me?" he asked nicely, his voice sweet and pure.

Then, he looked vicious, digging his fingernails into his flesh. However, he looked flustered, frustrated... Heck, he was flusterated!

"Yuriy's being mean, and if he'd at least offer to make himself useful, I'd ask him to do it, but he's right! I'm gonna die!"  

Roppie

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:20 am
Yuriy rolled his eyes. It was quite obvious he decided Rei was not only going to die, but also gone mad. Not that he was in any danger in his own opinion - he dealt with Boris and Ivan on daily basis and they were far more dangerous than Rei. Well, Boris was. Ivan could be insanely annoying... which lead to Boris being dangerous.

Besides, if Rei thought saying Yuriy was being mean could make the othe appologise, he was wrong. The redhead seemed to be starting to think that the whole situation was amusing.

He smirked to himself and looked around again. There was a phone here after all, he noted. His smirk grew a bit wider as he walked over and dialed a number, then started talking in hushed voice. Finally, he placed the riciver back on its place and grinned tryumphally.

Now, he only wondered what Rei would do.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:32 pm
((You know, I just relized I'm like the only one who uses color!))

Mazuhara Max walked slowly up the stone path to Kinoyima Takao's house/dojo. "Where was the party again? House... Dojo... House...-" a large amound of noise hurled past Max's ears and he shivered. "Rei...cha....Dojo..." He walked around the side of the house and stepped up onto the porched and pushed a sliding door aside. "I'm coming in!" He called as he removed his shoes and entered in his socks... Which were pink with bunnies on them[1]...

(([1]BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!))

Max blinked as he heard a bit of yelling and screaming coming from the other room. He peeped his little blonde head around the door frame and spied a dark neko-jin mauling a brunette, also known as Blader DJ. "Itai itai[2]! That looks like it hurts and Rei's in heat?" He questioned more to himself then he did to anyone else. That is what he had heard while walking in.

(([2] Ow, ow))  

Kouichi Pendolse

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:10 pm
((Haha... sorry this took so long. ninja I was... busy... yes, that's it... >.> WoW))

Katashi yelped in pain and tried to wrench his hand free. This only resulted in tearing the skin more. He was going to need a few bandaids after this...

"I'll do it! Just stop mauling my hand..."

He was suddenly reminded of why he usually wore long sleeved shirts and finger gloves most of the time.  
The Creative Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff