Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr Pepper?
  ASDADGASFASDGADGASDFADFDSSAS
View Results

made from Nails

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:46 am
I feel as if I've wandered into a room full of psychopaths...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:28 pm
made from Nails
I feel as if I've wandered into a room full of psychopaths...
well then go, because you did. stare  

Hellmate-NIN

`Suki`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:03 pm
I feel like I understand him. :3

And I've been wanting to write him a letter asking "Where's Mrs. Reznor? Hmm?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:28 am
I have one.
I've always wonderd what Trent Reznor would be like if he was a woman.
"Starfcukers, Inc." wouldn't sound as good with a woman's voice.

Velvet_Child

Milosh Black

Eloquent Datemate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:51 pm
Lawl^2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:20 am
I don't even know what you people are talking about anymore! Hahah it's funny though.

Man if Trent could read this, he would probably stop making music and move to Tim Bukatu.  

Songai

Jukebox Genocide

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:19 am
Almighty Toilet Plunger
*shudder* My ex-boyfriend's a** scarred me from liking anybody's a**, ever...

gonk
i think we had the same ex.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:26 pm
i leave my ipod on at night; so i have music playing while i'm going to sleep and naturally it stays one while i'm asleep.

so, sometimes i hear songs in my dreams and my mind bases dreams off of them completely. ha.

once, i had the mix of Closer and #1 Crush (from Garbage) playing, and i had a dream I was in this small club-like area. and it felt like one of those super awesome underground shows. and trent was in the middle with people packed to the goddamn walls surrounding him, and he danced with meeeeee. :]

it was so exciting.
i woke up so happy the next day. xd

Dead Lamb

sinnthetic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:20 pm
random quote from my friend and I after watching beside you in time for the 209393th time;

"I wonder if Trent gives out dress codes. They always wear solid, long sleeved button down shirts."
"And they have to be from a certain store, or Trent gets pissy."
"Haha. I can see Alessandro during an interview. 'what happened to your eye?' and he freaks out 'I-I RAN INTO THE FRIDGE' and he runs off crying because Trent beats him."
"Aw. That's not funny. Alessandro's cool."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:25 am
hmmmm....i actually started singing the hand that feeds out loud to myself in french class while there was utter silence in there from everyone else still taking a test; yea...i was in too good of a mood that day lol.  

Aori_BAMF goddess

JustSomeThing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:58 am
The ones I usually have are ones like "I wonder what Trent is doing right now?" or "I wonder what it would be like if he was my age and was in my school and everything..." Then of course, that leads to "what would he think of me" and things like that. Lots of random, overly-obsessive thoughts...Hehe.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:00 pm
is thinking what he would be like in bed a stupid thought? because if it is than I must be retarded. xp  

KumoriShin

Ryoko~Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:15 pm
KumoriShin
is thinking what he would be like in bed a stupid thought? because if it is than I must be retarded. xp

psh, whatever. for a man as heavenly as him, that's normal.

i always wonder what he was like in high school. everyone says that he was really friendly and stuff, and he was kinda into acting. so was he a drama nerd? and i wonder what his favorite academic subject was - did he take like, AP lit or was he more of a calculus person? i bet he was a pretty cool classmate.
or if he had stayed in college, what would he have become? for some reason, i get this weird 'engineer' vibe from him, even though i think he was an english major at allegheny...hmmm.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:52 pm
Ryoko~Shoujo
KumoriShin

psh, whatever. for a man as heavenly as him, that's normal.

i always wonder what he was like in high school. everyone says that he was really friendly and stuff, and he was kinda into acting. so was he a drama nerd? and i wonder what his favorite academic subject was - did he take like, AP lit or was he more of a calculus person? i bet he was a pretty cool classmate.
or if he had stayed in college, what would he have become? for some reason, i get this weird 'engineer' vibe from him, even though i think he was an english major at allegheny...hmmm.

I think he was studying something about computers I don't remember specifically what.

Do you imagine how crazy would it be if people talked so much about us, like we talk about Trent...?  

Kiba Kuchiki

Songai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:37 am
I think if Trent would have never broke through with his music he would be your general nerd now and no one ever loved him like we love him now.  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff