11%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 135

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:17 pm
xolovelyxloser
whoaa whoaa whoaa if someone is emo it definitly does NOT mean they are a cutter...i hate that steriotype people say im emo but i am not a cutter plz dont refer to emo people to be cutters anyone could cut someone who is a "prep" could cut it is a mental state not weather you are emo or not

i'm not saying emo people cut thmself ok and its ture what your saying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:33 am
I am pure gothic/industrial corsets and latex and all.  

exoticdelerium

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:49 am
I am not emo. I am Goth. I cut. Deal with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:23 am
All right, this topic seems to just be turning into the "emo =/= cutter" debate.

Yes, not everyone that is emo cuts, and vice versa. I'm not sure why exactly that was posted in such a manner, but it has definatly stirred up a lot of bad feelings since many people in this guild are terribly opposed to quick labeling like that (myself included). So, hopefully instead of dwelling too much on the misconception placed in the title, we can instead use this thead to talk about people who feel they belong to both the goth and emo subcultures?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

MollieSyndrome

Anxious Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:35 pm
ima little of both
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:11 pm
Well I'll obey the mighty Luri and talk about this issue and my stance on it.

Flame me if you will, but I see cutting as a sign of weakness. Just as I see drugs and alcohol.

MortSanglant

Mary Michaels

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:45 pm
Hey...it would be nice to actually talk to someone who understands this s**t! add me to your friend list!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:08 pm
he's right cause i know him  

punkgirl_20

XGambit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:19 pm
In the blokes defense he said emo AND a cutter too. showing that there is a differentiation. Im ridiculously emo but not emo in fashion or music just i get uberly emotional at times for the smallest things. I cut once didnt even draw blood because I knew it wouldnt do s**t.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:22 pm
t.k_mark_20
xolovelyxloser
whoaa whoaa whoaa if someone is emo it definitly does NOT mean they are a cutter...i hate that steriotype people say im emo but i am not a cutter plz dont refer to emo people to be cutters anyone could cut someone who is a "prep" could cut it is a mental state not weather you are emo or not

i'm not saying emo people cut thmself ok and its ture what your saying

lol okayy srry for spazzin on you i just hate that srry  

xolovelyxloser

FenderSkaface

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:30 pm
I listen to emo music...and people say i look emo. But really everyone is emo....everyone has emotions just some express them more freely and just those who do are considered emo. I dont know i talk about this stereotype to much anyway lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:06 pm
I dont consider myself to be emo at all. Maybe hopeless romantic thou dont think that counts. I would never be a cutter, simply because im squeamish. So even if I wanted to, I wouldnt bare to go trough with it.
O.o  

Saiyon Haishi

blink146

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:19 pm
K I just wanna know if these would be considered bad. I don't think they're that serious, but I've been told otherwise.

User Image
an X, nothing more
User Image
Safety pin to kill and create the pain
User Image
This one needed stitches
User Image
This one started out as lies, but met rust remover overnight

I don't know what to consider myself but yeah I get called emo alot. I've been doing this s**t for a long time, so if anyone needs anything or wants to stop or such, I'm happy to do what I can  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:09 pm
I'm kind of Emo. I'm so emotionally feck'd no medicine can cure me...if that's what you can call emo...

Although I'm not always depressed...I can still be a hyper spaz and I do believe and feel happiness...I'm just an overly emotional being...to a disadvantage...

I used to cut but not anymore...I found it futile and I honestly didn't want to die.

If you want to rant to me you can. I'm good at listening. And I understand as far as mental disease and depression go. So if you'd like you can add me to you're friends list.

Laharl Part Deux

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:18 pm
blink146
K I just wanna know if these would be considered bad. I don't think they're that serious, but I've been told otherwise.

User Image
an X, nothing more
User Image
Safety pin to kill and create the pain
User Image
This one needed stitches
User Image
This one started out as lies, but met rust remover overnight

I don't know what to consider myself but yeah I get called emo alot. I've been doing this s**t for a long time, so if anyone needs anything or wants to stop or such, I'm happy to do what I can
How do you not think it's bad?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces