Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:15 pm
cuz i showed it to u...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:27 pm
PenguinNoJutsu
Issue 229: Personally I could care less about sasuke and naruto. I want to know if Neji and Chouji are still alive! >.<;;

If either dies I WILL cry like a b***h. crying
I care about what happens between Naruto and Sasuke (i'm hoping a butt whopping from Naruto to Sasuke) but I wanna know if Neji and Chouji are alive too! i thinks so, probably because of the sand siblings or cause Kakashi's going to flag for help using the nin-dogs of his (he's the smex)

er sorry about that last comment.  

Omizu

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:28 pm
ahhh..i only watch anime...nooo spoilers  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:32 am
i like anime...shows more action...i think..hehe  

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:27 pm
Fire Wraith
Camui
Just read Chapter 299 and saw Episode 99.

Personally, i like this change in Sasuke. XDD *whites out just to be safe* His determination to destroy his friendship with Naruto (or, at least, that's what i'm getting out of this) to kill him personally just to kill Itachi is just so.. twisted. And Naruto is so determined to make sure Sasuke returns to who he was before he was reminded of his brother and his strive... before his jealousy took over... it's just.. wow. I didn't think Sasuke would ram his hand through Naruto's chest.. but, it wasn't a surprise when Kyuubi-chan healed our dear fox ninja. Still... *removes white out* this whole rivalry battle... it's just keeping me on the edge of my seat; Chapter 300 is not coming out fast enough!!! Anyway.. for those who have read it, what is your personal speculation (reasonable ones. XD) on what might happen? It seems this could fly in any direction... and, i certainly hope Chouji and Neji haven't died. They've only begun to discover their own inner power, ne?

((And, Ryuken! oo it's still in theatres. It's only the second week.))

sasuke can only get the mangekyo by killing his best friend. I think that maybe thats what went wrong with Itachi. I think those eyes turn them evil. and thats why they had the info about them hidden in that place. 3nodding

Nyuuu? oO Hnmm.. so, Itachi thinks the Mangekyou was obtained by killing off his best friend, and that the only way to defeat him is to pit Mangekyou against Mangekyou...? Hnnnmmmnn.... Odd view...

Sasuke kills Naruto, gets Mangekyou tries to defeat Itachi, and maybe does...

Sasuke doesn't kill Naruto, doesn't gain it, and doesn't defeat Itachi.. but, maybe Naruto does?

....*pop* ow...confusing myself.. XDD;

And, i don't think Itachi or Sasuke are evil... just misguided by power. They have it, but, they advance on it, and it controls them. Or something...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:06 am
I don't know about the Mangekyo yet only read up to Volume #21 in manga. But I dont think Itachi and Sasuke is evil.. Just jerks? o.o;
Thats just my opinion... But Naruto can kick Sasukes a** and will kick Sasukes a** sooner or later.. 3nodding
Tsunade( The 5th Hokage ) really is strong and sleeps when shes supposed to be awake.. 3nodding

Delete this if you think its spam please.. x_X  

A D S J K F

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:18 pm
- . Hakuni . -
I don't know about the Mangekyo yet only read up to Volume #21 in manga. But I dont think Itachi and Sasuke is evil.. Just jerks? o.o;
Thats just my opinion... But Naruto can kick Sasukes a** and will kick Sasukes a** sooner or later.. 3nodding
Tsunade( The 5th Hokage ) really is strong and sleeps when shes supposed to be awake.. 3nodding

Delete this if you think its spam please.. x_X

nope, not spam.

NOw just talking about liking anime or manga more, that's what another thread is about.

I've seen up to Naruto getting the necklace from Tsunade.

I'm closer to catching up. Sasuke flashbacks several episodes earlier, he was a cute, but damn his family is boring looking. All dark hair and dark eyes.. not so bad... BUT DO THEY ALL HAVE TO HAVE THE SAME HAIR STYLE TOO? Bah, slight deviations in length, but still!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:10 pm
I just watched Naruto episode 100 today and I've read all of the Naruto Manga too. I am a little confused though because I thought Naruto and Sasuke were suppose to have their big battle while Sasuke is still in the hospital. Instead the upcoming preview after episode 100 shows the team still going on more missions.
Will someone tell me what's going on here?  

Kyubi no Youko

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:12 pm
I just watched Naruto episode 100 today and I've read all of the Naruto Manga too. I am a little confused though because I thought Naruto and Sasuke were suppose to have their big battle while Sasuke is still in the hospital. Instead the upcoming preview after episode 100 shows the team still going on more missions.
Will someone tell me what's going on here?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:13 pm
Sorry my about the double post. My CP froze.  

Kyubi no Youko

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:35 pm
Currently the anime is starting to do a series of filler episodes, or even a whole filler arc.

Why? Think about it. The manga isn't all that far ahead of the anime now. IF the anime followed the manga, Sasuke and Naruto would fight, Kakashi stop them, Sasuke would run off to Orochimaru, and a team of our Leaf Genin lead by Shikamaru would go chase Sasuke down. ANd after a series of kickass fights, the anime would be caught up with the manga.

What would you prefer? Filler now, so as not to completely ruin plot as established by manga? Filler after the anime catches up, thus a possible complete split from the manga? (Rurouni Kenshin series did this.) Or even a complete stop of the series while it waits for enough manga to be written to warrent continueing the anime?

Going on to filler now is pretty much the only chance the anime HAS to believably deviate from the manga without screwing up the time of events once Sasuke runs off. If they let Sasuke run off, they will HAVE to commit to that story line, and one of the aspects of that plotline is that they have to HURRY and get Sasuke back before he reaches Orochimaru.

Be patient with the anime... It can take a month of Naruto chapters in turn it into a couple weeks of anime--it was bound to catch up eventually...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:09 pm
Zrana
Currently the anime is starting to do a series of filler episodes, or even a whole filler arc.

Why? Think about it. The manga isn't all that far ahead of the anime now. IF the anime followed the manga, Sasuke and Naruto would fight, Kakashi stop them, Sasuke would run off to Orochimaru, and a team of our Leaf Genin lead by Shikamaru would go chase Sasuke down. ANd after a series of kickass fights, the anime would be caught up with the manga.

What would you prefer? Filler now, so as not to completely ruin plot as established by manga? Filler after the anime catches up, thus a possible complete split from the manga? (Rurouni Kenshin series did this.) Or even a complete stop of the series while it waits for enough manga to be written to warrent continueing the anime?

Going on to filler now is pretty much the only chance the anime HAS to believably deviate from the manga without screwing up the time of events once Sasuke runs off. If they let Sasuke run off, they will HAVE to commit to that story line, and one of the aspects of that plotline is that they have to HURRY and get Sasuke back before he reaches Orochimaru.

Be patient with the anime... It can take a month of Naruto chapters in turn it into a couple weeks of anime--it was bound to catch up eventually...
Ah..now I understand what people meant about filler episodes. I guess Anime's more interesting now because it has more scenes not seen in the Manga because I couldn't find scenes eps. 99 or 100 in the Naruto manga either.  

Kyubi no Youko

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:56 pm
If you pay attention and have good memory you'll notice that the anime has expanded all sorts of scenes and bits from the manga. Something as simple as adding a couple more details to a flashback, actually giving a character more of a back ground...

And making Naruto stay on the back of the frog for a whole day. I had the manga chapter with that scene open shortly after watching that ep, and it was just "jump out of crevace, yell at Naruto, naruto exhausted fall asleep" and not the anime's "Jump out of crevace, yell at naruto, jump around all day, THEN Naruto falls unconscious exhausted."

And I even noticed rearranging flashbacks and dividing up scenes for better flow. Instead of doing fight, flashback, someone elses fight all seperately, the anime sectioned it off and had a bit of each in some episodes so we got good fight and flash back but without forgetting about how someone else is having their own gruesome fight elsewhere. (Also helped establish that the 2 events were happening at the same time.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:03 pm
Zrana
If you pay attention and have good memory you'll notice that the anime has expanded all sorts of scenes and bits from the manga. Something as simple as adding a couple more details to a flashback, actually giving a character more of a back ground...

And making Naruto stay on the back of the frog for a whole day. I had the manga chapter with that scene open shortly after watching that ep, and it was just "jump out of crevace, yell at Naruto, naruto exhausted fall asleep" and not the anime's "Jump out of crevace, yell at naruto, jump around all day, THEN Naruto falls unconscious exhausted."

And I even noticed rearranging flashbacks and dividing up scenes for better flow. Instead of doing fight, flashback, someone elses fight all seperately, the anime sectioned it off and had a bit of each in some episodes so we got good fight and flash back but without forgetting about how someone else is having their own gruesome fight elsewhere. (Also helped establish that the 2 events were happening at the same time.)
Cool, I skipped some Manga because I started out watching the Naruto Anime first. Looks like I'm going have to go back and reread them all. after all..  

Kyubi no Youko

Sorrieah

Gracious Citizen

3,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:00 am
OMG! Chapter 230 is so awsome! eek Spoiler in white below.

Naruto's second Kyuubi translation is kickass! It's like the chakra oozed out of his skin like...I dunno...slime or something. If it's able to do what other shinobis' chakra blades can do, I don't think Sasuke will be able to beat him?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff