Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
!~ THE MOST SEXY FURS EVER~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:54 pm

i like sheila from Better Days. Through the comic, she gets cuter too, so does her children.... I think that was on purpose!

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:30 am

Zaerin Grey
i like sheila from Better Days. Through the comic, she gets cuter too, so does her children.... I think that was on purpose!

Some friends and I were discussing the other day that Jay sort of tweeked their desines a bit in the early days of the comic. More than showing age I think it was that he wasn't fully sure how she should look. First time we see her she looks more like an older sister than a mother, then suddenly she appears much more mature looking. This look has stayed with her through out the rest of the comic and in her art profiles.

One comment must be said about Sheila Black. Coolest mom ever! heart

Selene Aries

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:43 am

::nod nod nod:: damn right she is! a little bit of a screwed up mom, but she seems very cool. has a very likable character. I actually like how they portray her more as a mother now. they did origionally give her a very young and energetic look, but I like how it changed. Now she is sooo a MILF smile

had to add in my two cents sorry!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:07 am

I don't have any fur that I think is the most sexy one, but there are a lot of them that are sexy ^.^. There are one that I'd gladly give the lable as my favorite though, but that's an entierly different question XP.

Zanzibar

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:55 am

renamon is hot whee User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:58 am

Renamon! *huggles* ^.^ Not a fur, but damn if she/he is not cool and sexy.

Selene Aries

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:20 am

Wow...I'll have to get back to you on that one...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:07 am

I think GinkitsuneYasha is sexy.................but then again, so does Vetto.......... smile

And I'm very passionate about foxes. FOXY FOREVER! *hugs Vulpix plushie*

*edit: I was at school, and the word "sexy" got grabbed by the filter. Damn.*

FogSage

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:00 pm

Zidane!
hes a monkey n_n
bit its only the tail....
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:02 pm

Zaerin Grey

User Image

I totally agree with you whee

Rinchans flower

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:39 pm

Artemis Vulpes
wheil... she has a feminin voice and 99.9% of online renamon fanart says she is a girl whee .... so i think SHE is dman sexey

....and of coarse she is a fur biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:45 pm

stoarm_fox
Artemis Vulpes
wheil... she has a feminin voice and 99.9% of online renamon fanart says she is a girl whee .... so i think SHE is dman sexey

....and of coarse she is a fur biggrin

No, not a fur, Digimon. Yeah, I am inclined to call Renamon a she most of the time, but the real one doesn't actually have a sex. Personally I prefer how shi is portrayed in most Japanese fan art as a herm.

Let us try to not slap the title of fur onto everything that appears to be an anthro animal, cause it just isn't true. We, the fans, are furs and so are our creations, not every anthro looking cartoon that exsists. These are mearly generic creations made for the general public, not for the fur community.

Selene Aries

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:48 pm

Lorelei from the Black Tapistires web comic gets my vote...I think it's her eyes...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:48 pm

i think zaush is sexey whee sweatdrop .... but iam strait so....ahhh.... this is
awkwardUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. whee sweatdrop

stoarm_fox

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:49 pm

Um...can't see it.
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items