Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 5:37 pm
Copy and paste to read tiny text!

My friends aren't organized enough either, except the ones that play D&D *facevault*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:53 pm
~~~I liked the survey Zelyhon made so I stole it and made changes. Always an honest thief xd ~~~

Name: Sage of Chaos
Name's Origin: A bad, unfinished Legend of Zelda fanfiction
Currently attending school at: My urban college of choice
Intended Major: Psychology
Employment: Read tarot cards and palms for spare change
Siblings: 2 younger brothers
Hobbies: Gaia, RPing, anime, manga, Jeopardy *hugs Alex Trebek*, soccer, reading Stephen King

Favorite System: GBA
Favorite Game Series': Pokemon, Legend of Zelda
Favorite anime: Saber Marionette J
Favorite Manga: Sailor Moon, Sorcerer Hunters
Best Anime movie ever: Sailor Moon: Hearts on Ice

Favorite Food: Inari sushi
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): Clue
Favorite Instrument: Timpani
Favorite Store: Barnes and Noble
Favorite Bands: Nine Inch Nails, Daft Punk, TOOL

Blah, I got bored. Hiya, I'm Sage of Chaos, btw. You can call me Sage, or Sagie, or SOC, or Sea Wench. I run the spiffy new Chroma Senshi RPG, but since I don't know many people on Gaia still I'm looking to make some RPing pals and join some new games. Yay!  

Sage of Chaos

Temra Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:49 pm
Well, I am Temra and I am a 17 year old female from Australia.

I joined this wonerful guild because, although I am literate, I still have a long way to go with my RPing. In other words, I would like to improve my description and a little bit of my grammar.

Anyway, I love to RP and have been RPing for about 2 years. I like all types of RPS, but most most face would have to be Modern/Fantasy, mostly because I am a huge fantasy freak and because I would love it if fantasy things could really happen.

Anyway, I guess that is enough about me... hi. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:36 pm
I could always use more LARPers, too. My group plays regularly, though, so if anyone were nearby, i'd be plenty interested in rousing them to it. You just gotta be able to make it to Ohio....  

Fenrir SongMoon

Meliantha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:13 am
Ohio+me=never happening. @.@

I would steal the survey, except no one likes to read those uber-long lists or filling them out...well, okay, so I can't speak for everyone, but I have an aversion to surveys. sweatdrop I read yours, though, Sage, since it's so short...but I only read your hobbies.^^; Sorry, Zelyhon (who I'm going to call Zely from now on xp )...

GASP! Penden, why didn't I think of copy-pasting?!?!?! 'Cause I'm an idiot, that's why... stare

Yay for modern fantasy, Miss Temra! whee Have you ever watched the Fairy's Sorrow flash video at newgrounds.com?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:48 am
Temra Valentine

Nice to meet you biggrin  

MrsMica
Crew

Sage of Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:55 am
Temra Valentine

I joined this wonerful guild because, although I am literate, I still have a long way to go with my RPing. In other words, I would like to improve my description and a little bit of my grammar.

Anyway, I love to RP and have been RPing for about 2 years. I like all types of RPS, but most most face would have to be Modern/Fantasy, mostly because I am a huge fantasy freak and because I would love it if fantasy things could really happen.

Anyway, I guess that is enough about me... hi. ^^

Howdy as well *waves* That's about as long as I've been RPing, and the similar type of stuff as well heart I'm looking to improve on character interaction, since sometimes I fear that I don't respond to the posts of other players well enough, you know, like I might be too involved with what my own character is thinking than with responding to others.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:57 am
Just call me Ghost (if you feel the need to converse with me razz ). I'm a college freshman going for an English major, so I probably should be reading right now. sweatdrop I just need to get a fresh start in a roleplaying community as the one I've been a member of for three years is dying and my writing is becoming rusty... so, bear with me. Oh, and anyone is free to create a character in my new roleplaying environment smile  

Ghost of Threque

Eloquent Dabbler

Releashi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:01 pm
I'm Releashi and I'm a 21 year old living and studying in England.

I mostly RP through Yahoo groups (was egroups stare evil yahoo) and I generally only join free form PBeMs that seem somewhat more akin to cooprative writing than role play.

We are actually starting a new major storyline involving battles that I'm both excited about and little afraid of as I've been given the King to play of one of the two kingdoms.

I RP because I love writing and it keeps me in practice while I am at uni and probably ought to be studying.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:07 pm
Releashi
that seem somewhat more akin to cooprative writing than role play.
and probably ought to be studying.
heart  

MrsMica
Crew

Crustyrailgun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:02 pm
Name: Crustyrailgun
Name's Origin: Rail gun is from Quake 2, and Crusty is an adjective...
Currently attending school at: Mt. Hood Community College
Intended Major: English/Television Production
Employment: Democratic supporter (I.E. phamlet handing out and sh*t.)
Siblings: One older brother
Hobbies: RPing... duh, rockclimbing, billiards, video games, writing,

Favorite System: Arcade... yes I know its not a real system, but Arcades rule!
Favorite Game Series': SSX, Bloody Roar, Mortal Kombat, Project Gotham Racing
Favorite anime: FLCL
Favorite Manga: .Hack: Legend Of The Twilight
Best Anime movie ever: Cowboy Bebop: The Movie

Favorite Food: Cheeseburgers
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): Blazin' Saddles!
Favorite Instrument: drums
Favorite Store: Powell's City Of Books - A local book store that needless to say... lives up to its namesake quite well.
Favorite Bands: Jurassic 5, Dialated Peoples, Beastie Boys, and Authority Zero  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:11 am
Hi, I'm Eileen, and I'm a roleplayaholic... ^^

Hrm...facts about me... Well, to start, I was there when Penden first founded the SDRP, and the gold logo was made by me. I used to roleplay a lot on Gaia, though lately I've tapered off, because of moderating duties, and RL getting in the way. If I'm roleplaying anywhere right now, it's the Aero Space Defense Force guild, part of the Gaian Army, which is in turn part of the Gaian Government guild. @_@ I also manage a newly made board off Gaia which will host pen and paper RPs. The first of which is Legend of the Five Rings.

The A.L. in my name stands for Angelic Layer, which is both my favorite anime, and the MUSH I used to roleplay at before I discovered Gaia Online. The MUSH is a very good one, and I do recommend it still...I've been intending for a very long time to go back.  

Ai Leen

Dapper Gaian

3,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Temra Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:46 am
Meliantha

Yay for modern fantasy, Miss Temra! whee Have you ever watched the Fairy's Sorrow flash video at newgrounds.com?

I have never even heard of newgrounds.com... I am not that big on flash things... But I am if they are good ^^'  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:20 pm
A.L._Eileen
Hi, I'm Eileen, and I'm a roleplayaholic... ^^

*bounces around* AL EILEEN!!!
We will suck you into the world of roleplay and away from the world of sanity! scream  

MrsMica
Crew

Ascend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:17 pm
Uh, hi.

My name's Ami, and I was terribly inactive before this guild went all GGN on me. domokun I'm not involved in any major RPs at the moment, to take a little break. Err... I'm prob'ly the worst role-player of all'o you, 'cause truthfully, I've had little experience. ninja 'Twas a FLUKE, I tell you!!! But Penden was nice enough to PM-invite me anyway. xd

I'm not saying I'll be active in this guild; I'm only thirteen and find myself with lots of homework. >>; Eighth grade sucks.

heart  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games