Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Any actual vampires out there? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disgea The Terrible

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:41 pm
In my opinion

Vampirism

Is just another type of Life-style.

I do not know the sects,but I would like to know them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:43 pm
You don't even know half of the story. And just so you know, those who admit it without reason to usually end up liein'... I am not sayin' you are or anything...  

frogshatred

Disgea The Terrible

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:51 pm
frogshatred
You don't even know half of the story. And just so you know, those who admit it without reason to usually end up liein'... I am not sayin' you are or anything...

No,I don't.

Which is why im asking. mad  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:32 pm
Broken_Shadow_Child
I thrive off pain and anger.... but I don't need it to live... I need it to create my art....
Your own pain and anger, then, I assume?  

ringwraith10

The Reused

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:50 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
No, I thrive off the chaos I create within the carefully laid confines of my nueral playground.
hehehe thats fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:49 pm
I am a vampire of sorts. I feed off of passion, I suppose. I'm the most hopeless of hopeless romantics. I lived off the energy of the hugs I got from the guy I like. Now that I haven't seen him in awhile, I find myself growing weaker. Yet, the certainty that I will see him again in a few months gives me the little energy I need to keep going.  

Dracula Vampirate

kufufu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:25 pm
Blood, in my opinion, tatstes good. My parents have been boiling blood and putting it in my soup since I was five years old.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:53 pm
i enjoy the tast of blood but im not a vamp like that
i thirve off natures energy example when ever we have really bad storms i get all excited and its uncontrollable unless i ground constantly sweatdrop  

MOD66

Alex_The_Strange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:48 pm
Twack
i enjoy the tast of blood but im not a vamp like that
i thirve off natures energy example when ever we have really bad storms i get all excited and its uncontrollable unless i ground constantly sweatdrop
same with me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:41 pm
I would say i am. I like blood...people kinda says im obessed with it. I also noticed that when im around my friends and other people they seem to get tired really easy and im hyper and has lots of energy. I also thrive off of pain and anger but im also the romantic type.  

xXfracturedXFairytaleXx

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:27 pm
only on tuesdays  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:01 pm
I love lightning storms too...but what really gets me going is human contact...the merging of two bodys into one...now that is what its all about.
dosent matter with whom as long as its happening. After that im tripping on cloud 9...  

YuukiRendar

Ndoki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:10 pm
To me it all breaks down into two categories. Vampires, and those with vampiric tendancies. Vampires are the mythical beings who can fly around at will, live forever without growing old, instantly burst into flames when exposed to sunlight, and never have any garlic in their kitchen pantry. On the other hand those with vampiric tendancies are those who either drink blood (whether for enjoyment or shock value) or have managed to figure out a way to drain someone else's energy or such. I don't believe in vampires, but I do believe there are people with vampiric tendancies. Frankly I'm not either, although I have been known to drain someone's pain, but that's rare.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:13 pm
I say im more of a succubus than a vampire...i dont really drain anyones pain...i can sense it,revel in it,but not take it...  

YuukiRendar

RobynCorynne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:53 pm
I'm co-dependant.
But I"m not a vampire.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items