Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
So Naruto anime isn't coming to America? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:34 am
OMGZ OH NOES!!!1111 i cun nut belave et!!!1onethreeshiftasterisk!!11!!1223642425omgwtflolbbq  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:50 am
naruto is cuming to america
i think to CN's toonami  

darkwolf possession

darkwolf possession

Drakulic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:51 am
This was obviously an april fools day joke. I mean WHat company in their right mind would say that they don't want to make "piles of cash". come on people, this is rediculous, why would you even start to believe that.

April fools joke, end of story!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:58 pm
Unfortunatly, it is obviously an April Fools Day joke. I would love to see the anime since I've only read the manga, but not some crappy dub.  

Y.N.O.Y.S.

Kaiser Kitasudesu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:18 pm
Pokemon was dubbed well. Naruto will be as good of course.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:55 pm
Its just a crappy april fools joke... a company not wantiing to make moeny cuz parents thought of bad moral crap..ha! blaugh *dies laughing*  

Ryo-Ohki666

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:17 pm
If it doesn't come out here, I'm going to those idiots and I'm going to strangle them till their eyes fall out.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:47 pm
Just to let you know, at some point, having it fan subbed is kinda better than having it in english and then certain names being ruined. Don't have to agree with me, just stating something... I mean, what would you prefer to call the Shadow Clone? Dopplegangers or Kage Bunshins?

In short, I'm sticking to the fan-subs, and nothing else....  

lKiCk-l

akai sakura

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:41 pm
oh....so it's a joke......oh......a joke?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:03 pm
okay here's some real info for you guys... yes it is being dubbed by Shopro enertainment they bough the rights for it in february if you want to read the article about them buying it and dubbing it here it is...
http://www.shopro-entertainment.com/press.html
but in short they plan to air it on Cartoonetwork in July, they're all happy about owning the awsome anime that is Naruto, the give some background on the anime, says they want to help promote the manga... but the mother thing yeah... nothing said about that.  

Elanesse

Ashton654

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:50 pm
yhea cartoon network is taking it, but it's going to go through heavy editing. like dbz. i don't really like the anime, manga's way better, but there are still groups that are going to fansub it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:26 pm
Nice try... but, it's too good to be true.... they're still dubbing Naruto... *sighs* Oh well; one can always insist the dubbing doesn't exist! ^^ WEEEEEE!!!  

Camui
Crew

Anzu9

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:58 am
NANI!?!?! you gotta be kidding me..why is it showing on the month of my birthday i hate to see the result of the show lil kids doing wrong techniques and etc. I say let the mothers complain XD then the lil kids would go off doing pranks STILL or the outcome would be all "I SHALL BE HOKAGE" for the lil troublemakers xp  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:24 pm
its cumin to CN's toonami during the summer  

darkwolf possession

darkwolf possession

Yomei

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:49 am
Tazmo even said it was an April Fool's joke...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff