Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  A bit of knotgrass, a pinch of belladonna, three parts moonstone, and it's done!
View Results

Coolcat607

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:51 pm
i would create a potion that would turn me into a little fairy.. I don't know why O.o; lol but I think it would be fun to be one! I could grow little wings and fly around everywhere! and so the potion would be like a cinderella potion! ^_^" it would only last until the stroke of midnight! o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:09 pm
Hmm I would make a potion that would make a thunderstorm over my
pot. Just because is would be loud, pretty and annyoing. mrgreen
Disrupting class, Priceless.  

Queen Cranberry

im2cool4skool

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:39 pm
evy_goddess
invisibility or if it was legal....love potion
isnt it only illegal in hogwarts? i mean, Fred and George would be arrested if they were caught selling those love potions at their store.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:58 pm
man, what comes to mind is magic, not potions cause for me all the potions that I like are already made! I dunno what I should like!  

Heaven Edge

Harlequin-Avarice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:53 pm
Hehehehe....I think a deliciously evil potion would be a potion that, like Veritaserum is odorless and tasteless but mimics the effects of the Cruciatus Curse. As soon as they drink, they go into random fits of pain for a minute per seven drops. It also has a relatively complicated recipe, so that not any old person can make it. You have to know what your doing. burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:07 pm
Spastic waffles
If you could make your very own potion, what would you make?

Intangibility? Invisibility? Flight? Color change?

But, I don't want one-word answers. That's too boring. Describe the effects of the potion. Say exactly what it does, how it works, how long the effects last (or the antidote), ect, ect.
idk probably a cure for cancer potion  

Jack_Skellington182

phoenix2storm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:20 am
i dont know maybe an invisibility  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:20 am
bump bump snape i dont like him or dracobump bump snape i dont like him or draco  

phoenix2storm

Honney-senpai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:20 pm
covo
I would make a potion for flight.

The potion would cause two big, beautiful, white wings to grow from your shoulder blades as temeporary appendages. The potion would ware off after about 24 hours unless you needed to shed the wings sooner then you could create an anti-appendage potion that specifically targets the wings.
Me 2 ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:44 pm
covo
I would make a potion for flight.

The potion would cause two big, beautiful, white wings to grow from your shoulder blades as temeporary appendages. The potion would ware off after about 24 hours unless you needed to shed the wings sooner then you could create an anti-appendage potion that specifically targets the wings.

wow, that was just my first thought when i read the caption... eek

well then i would create a potion that stops me from needing the toilet for a day. honestly, we spend so much time in our lives on the toilet. what a wasted time *flush* . and on the other hand, i personally have a problem with it in tests in school. i always need the toilet 2-4times, depending on the lenght. that potion would make it possible to stay at my desk for the whole time and write. if you drink too much of it, you get really thirsty rofl  

Saladinja

ARE YOU A UFO

Spoopy Baby

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:16 pm
A potion to keep you from being groggy. Like coffee, only better.

It would work quicker and better. And it would work on everyone. (Caffeine makes hyperactive people and people with ADD sleepy. I know, I almost fell asleep after having some Starbucks. And did fall asleep after a redbull.) Plus it wouldn't stain your teeth or make your breath smell bad. =D

It would only work for an hour or two, just enought time for your body to wake up on it's own.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:30 pm
I would make a potion that could give you everlasting confidence.

You would take it every weekend and you would beleive you could do anything. It would also make you smarter.  

Fleur Evette

PrettyXCupcakes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:07 am
i would make one to make things dissappear or myself. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:19 pm
I would make my potion to change the skin color. it would be perfect for the twin's joke shop.  

Nicole Potter

Yuki Lives in Your Closet

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:13 am
i would say that i want a mind-reading one since im no good at legillimency(sorry if i spelled that wrong...)....  
Spells, Curses, Hexes, and Potions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff