Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
I'll be there... ||| A drama RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God, no!!!! Not our beloved Bishie!!!
  KK: *smirks* "'t Is my Rp... I get to kill him as much times as I want. "
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:35 am
[*is lost* I'm fine with Atemu returning, but I never got to see the series until he left, so it's... Welll... Fine, if there's no need for me to know details. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:09 pm
((Yugi kicks Atem's behind in a duel and let's him enter the afterlife, taking the millenium items with him. Pretty much what happens 3nodding Ok... I'll have Bakura be waiting for Mokuba or something...))

Bakura stood in the steril white hallway, waiting for something or someone to come out of Seto's room. Bakura was really worried about Mokuba; he'd seemed on the edge of a total melt down when Seto got shot.

All of the doctors came out of the room, looking grave. One woman even had tears in her eyes. Bakura caught their faint whispering
"Not going to live much longer..."
"Can't believe he didn't know..."
"Poor Mokuba..."

Bakura stood in shock, not really understanding, his mind insulated by shock. One thing was getting through, barely though.

Seto was going to die.

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:06 pm
Mokuba turned back to his brother, hearing him speak out of turn. It didn't matter, he wanted his brother to talk to him, not these men in white. He watched they as they made their leave, the closing door seemed to echo thorugh the small room they were in. Once they were definatly alonew, he turned back to his brother. Holding his hand gently, always trying to give the best support he could give him. It was thankful that he was alive at all. He smiled gently at Seto, giving him his full attention, someone had to spread some joy in here. But that smile did not stay long.

Seto had told him, rather bluntly, that he had cancer. His brother was so brave, and stern..he hated it. No matter the time, Seto seemed to keep holding in all of his emotion. What was even worse is, he seemed so cold to him. But how could he blame him, his brother had cancer, there was nothing really now to smile about. It didn't matter, Mokuba showed all the emotion for the both of them. Completely unlike his brother, he let his tears stream freely down his face. He could not breath let alone speak, holding back harsh sobs made it worse. With nothing, he layed his head on his brothers bed, letting his pain seep into the sheets.

He was not brave, he was not strong, not like Seto. He could not hold back the pain those words had on him. It's was not fair, first his parents, then his brother. But he fought it, he could not think like that now. Seto needed as much love as he could give him. Giving a few more sniffles before wiping his eyes, his voice managed to choke out something. "But..y-your still going to be alirght...right?" he wimpered. He was not playing dumb, he was hoping Seto at least had some time..even if only a little. He trusted Seto..Seto would not leave him. Could any god be so cruel as to strip him of all that he had left?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:24 pm
((omg... this is making me cry crying ))  

Angel of Flames2

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:26 pm
XD Yea, that's pretty much what happened. Anyway, I'll make it so that no one will be able to see Atemu; well Seto will be able to, after he dies. And as I said, I'll be Yuugi too, since the two just seem to go together no matter what. Oh and... this rp will take place after the end of the series. ]]

Yuugi sat outside in the hall. The silence was unnerving and he was deeply concerned for Mokuba. After Seto, Mokuba trusted Yuugi the most, so naturally the short duelist was there for him. Kami-sama forbid that Seto passed away, Yuugi was more than willing to take the boy into his care, "Oh Mokuba. I'm so sorry," he said softly to no one on particular.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:26 pm
Seto blinked slowly, and looked back into his younger brother's eyes.
He seemed to be about to say something, but realized he couldn't do it.
"I... I'm sorry, Mokuba. " he then said softly, a quick, small spark of pain and sadness in his eyes.
This knowledge... Being so damn sure the end was near... It was tearing him apart from the inside. He had to stay strong... Remain brave until the very end of it all. Less than twenty four hours was all he had to say goodbye to the world.

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:25 am
Bakura sat next to Yugi, still in shock at what he had heard the doctors say amonst themselves. Did Mokuba know his brother was dying? Would that explain the sobbing noises coming out the door? Bakura put his head in his hands. You'd think, after the items were gone, that everything would run smoothly but no it just gets worse.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:29 pm
The world just wasn't fair. Nothing was ever easy and pain was everywhere. The figure sighed as he watched the weakened form of his greatest rival. He was a being that could not be seen by those of the living, and he knew that his words could not be heard by anyone other than Seto, so he had security in saying them. His voice, which did not sound like the voice that Seto was familiar with, flowed into the brunette's mind as he watched Mokuba's tears stain the white sheets.

"I know that you don't want to leave, Seto, but the gods have decided that it's your time to leave. I know that it isn't fair, but there is no other way. I would give anything to keep you alive, believe me I would, but I'm afraid that there is nothing that I can do. I grieve the most for your brother, Mokuba. I know that you'd give anything to save him if he were in your situation. I promise that he will be taken care of after you pass away. Yuugi will see to that. Mokuba will grow up without his beloved older brother, but I can assure you that he'll be in good hands. Soon all of you pain shall be taken away and you'll suffer no more. Your Tenshi shall be waiting for you on the other side... Seto."

The final word was soft as his voice faded away. He left the room and entered the main hallway, his eyes falling upon Yuugi. His poor hikari had gone through so much pain over the last few years and it was all because of him. He sighed and placed a kiss upon the small duelist's head. "I'm sorry Yuugi." His words could not be heard by Yuugi so he wasn't surprised when Yuugi didn't notice a change in the atmosphere.

[[ Atemu's words can only be heard by those that are dying or already dead. That's why Yuugi and Mokuba can't hear him but Seto can. ]]

Yuugi closed his eyes as a sudden warmth filled him. He didn't know that Atemu had caused this sudden warmth but he welcomed it and whispered softly to whoever was listening to him, may that be Kami-sama, Maou-sama or a Tenshi, "Please watch over Kaiba-kun in his time of need. Please."

[[ Kami-sama=God, Maou-sama=the Devil, Tenshi=Angel]]

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:16 pm
((You know..it sucks really bad to do this while listening to live like you were dying by tim mcgraw cry I didnt cry until I listened to this song. And I have a plan for what happens to Mokuba when Seto dies. Its more when their at the funeral. The other was for more in the future.))

Mokuba just continued to sob into the sheets, though they grew softer. He could not break down, even though that was how he was. His crying was not making Seto feel any better about this. But he could not seem to life his head from the sheets. His hands held them tight as if they would keep Seto here with him. He just looked up at Seto, once he heard his voice through his sobs. His smile seemed to hurt him more. He could not let Seto go, not now, why? Why did this happen to him, why did everyone he love leave him? There was something wrong with him, first his parents then his brother.

He couldn't hold it anymore. The look in Seto's eyes confirmed that he was going to die. And it seemed like he did not have long. Without holding anything back, Mokuba moved from the sheets to his brother body. The sobbing continued as he layed on Seto's shoulder. Grasping the gown for dear life. "Seto..y-you cant leave..you cant leave me here." he cired. Though he knew saying such things wouldn't make Seto feel any better, he couldn't help him. Seto was everything, he was about to loose everything due what something stronger then either of them had decided.

Whatever this force was seemed to have it out for him, claiming all of his family from him. Damning him to live in a world without a person to love. For it was Setos death that seemed to be the death of his whole family. Seto had become his father, mother, aunts and uncles, grandparents and fellow siblings. All of this from one blood born brother. "You just can't..its not fair! Why did you have to get shot? Of all people, why you!?" he choked. "I need you here..not there..why?" he cried. His hands gripped Seto harder, refusing to let go.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:06 pm
crying ))  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:38 pm
[I'm all relaxed, for my standards. x__X; Loving Angels Instead - Robbie Williams playing, reading your replies... I'm somehow satisfied with Seto's death. redface lol ]

Seto's eyes widened when he heard this... 'Voice', telling him there was a 'Tenshi' waiting for him. He had never believed in those, not even now.
That was exactly why he was terrified when he seemed to lose his grip on his body. "Wha... I'm losing... I-I'm... Slipping away... I'm.."
He then saw the glimpse of... Yuugi..? Leaving the room. But... That was impossible! Yugi never entered!
"Na-Nani...?" His eyes widened even more, as they focussed on the door.
he could truly feel he was slipping away now... It was as if someone was dropping a big, heavy curtain over his senses.
Then, there was... Absolutely nothing for a moment.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:59 pm
((cause your crazy crying I mean, its a nice twist, but still crying ))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:56 pm
((omg... i can't believe i'm crying... crying do we even need bakura in all of this? xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:50 am
Angel of Flames
((omg... i can't believe i'm crying... crying do we even need bakura in all of this? xd ))

[Now you mention it... I doubt it. x__X;;]  

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:22 am
((Dumb question, but is Seto dying already? I thought he had like twenty four hours. Besides, I have something to do before he dies forever and I want him to be alive and knowing when I do it....... crying *runs out of room*))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff