Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:18 pm
animeandraia
Well, if you reside in Canada you can get it from McNally Robinson. Otherwise check comic shops. I buy all my manga from a comic shop. I practically live in said comic shop. whee

Since when has Wal-Mart coarried manga? O.o Then again, I don't go in that store ever...
thats going to be tough to find, where i live there arnt many manga or comic shops, and Wal-mart only carries shonen Jump magazine with all that manga. thanks for the advice though. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:09 pm
*shiffty eyes*...hello... ninja ...I saw it at Borders... ninja  

Alchemic Orgazim

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:02 pm
There's something I've always meant to ask, which bitbeasts are changed from the original to the dub? Are Dranzer, Drigger, Dragoon and Draceil respectively Suzaku, Byakko, Seiryu and Genbu? No offense, but all the D names are kind of blah and... confusing. u.u  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:01 pm
o.o *rus back and looks at pics of the bitbeasts* o.o I never noticed that, Prixy, and Im nuts over the four beats (from yyh of course). Uh, I dont know much Beyblad,e but it looks liek it.. I mean, just from looks.

Oh, and I have a uestion, this might be considered a spoiler or stupidquestion, btu Ive searched and searched and havent found out anyhtign to answer it.
Okay, so being new to BB and all, I searched aroudn for Rei pics, adn three was this one where he was liek really injured and in the hospitol. Does he realyl get hurt that bad? And like.. what happened? If anyone wants to explain a bit of it to me sweatdrop  

Kurama333

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:53 pm
Kurama333
o.o *rus back and looks at pics of the bitbeasts* o.o I never noticed that, Prixy, and Im nuts over the four beats (from yyh of course). Uh, I dont know much Beyblad,e but it looks liek it.. I mean, just from looks.

They are referred to as the sacred bitbeasts a great deal, so they are meant to symbolise the 4 beast gods. I'm just curious to if they're actually called by the names of the beast gods in the original Japanese.

kurama333
Oh, and I have a uestion, this might be considered a spoiler or stupidquestion, btu Ive searched and searched and havent found out anyhtign to answer it.
Okay, so being new to BB and all, I searched aroudn for Rei pics, adn three was this one where he was liek really injured and in the hospitol. Does he realyl get hurt that bad? And like.. what happened? If anyone wants to explain a bit of it to me sweatdrop

That would be back in season 1. In the World Championships Rei battles Boris Kuznetsov (Bryan Kuznetsov in the dub - the guy on Neoborg with the lavendar/grey hair). During this battle Boris' bitbeast, Falborg, does a great deal of physical damage to Rei and hospitalises him. But Rei wins the battle.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 5:58 pm
Prixy
Kurama333

They are referred to as the sacred bitbeasts a great deal, so they are meant to symbolise the 4 beast gods. I'm just curious to if they're actually called by the names of the beast gods in the original Japanese.

kurama333

That would be back in season 1. In the World Championships Rei battles Boris Kuznetsov (Bryan Kuznetsov in the dub - the guy on Neoborg with the lavendar/grey hair). During this battle Boris' bitbeast, Falborg, does a great deal of physical damage to Rei and hospitalises him. But Rei wins the battle.

Ah, hm, well, heh, I wouldnt know about the original Jap version of BB. I miss it on sat mornings ALL the time. And thankies for that. Im trying to find Beyblade in some video rental stores, so then I can at least rent it to see.  

Kurama333

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:21 pm
Please don't use the term "Jap", it's a racial slur. =/

Season 1 and G-Revolution are available on VHS and DVD I beleive. Good luck in finding them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:53 pm
The Japanese names for the bitbeasts are as follows:

Dranzer ~ Suzaku
Dragoon ~ Seiryuu
Draciel ~ Genbu
Driger ~ Byakko
Black Dranzer ~ Kuro Suzaku (Black Suzaku)

However they call the actual beyblades by Dranzer, Dragoon, etc.

Those are the only ones that were changed as far as I can remember ^^  

sakura__sake
Crew

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 1:05 am
Ooo, thanks Rube. <3 That makes a lot of sense. Though I still don't like the blade names. They're too similar. xp Then again, I'm one of those people that doesn't like 2 main characters to have names that even start with the same letter. *is a weirdo*

Wasn't Strata Dragoon somehing different in the Japanese? Or 6 hours of WoW could have fried my brain and i'm making things up.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:02 am
Prixy
Ooo, thanks Rube. <3 That makes a lot of sense. Though I still don't like the blade names. They're too similar. xp Then again, I'm one of those people that doesn't like 2 main characters to have names that even start with the same letter. *is a weirdo*

Wasn't Strata Dragoon somehing different in the Japanese? Or 6 hours of WoW could have fried my brain and i'm making things up.
Oh yeah xD; Strata Dragoon was originally Gaia Dragoon *is forgetful ^^o* And Vortex Ape was originally Voltaic Ape ^_^  

sakura__sake
Crew

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 10:06 pm
Blue_Misfit
Prixy

Oh yeah xD; Strata Dragoon was originally Gaia Dragoon *is forgetful ^^o* And Vortex Ape was originally Voltaic Ape ^_^

Yay, I remembered something... sorta. o.o

Whos bitbeast was Vortex Ape? o.o Dunga? I really didn't pay much attentin to the battles. I sort of go into this "just watch the pretty moving pictures" state when there are battles.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:01 am
I'm pretty sure it was Dunga's Bitbeast, because he's the only one with an ape type Bitbeast. I think... sweatdrop

I once had a daydream about Vortex Ape kidnapping all these boys in SOSE class! whee  

RF Boyette

Bakuryu6

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:57 pm
Blue_Misfit
Prixy

Overseas trademark issues suck. I like Gaia Dragoon & Vortex Ape better  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:43 pm
Oh I have a question! I was watching the first season of BeyBlade and ToonDisney got up to the point were the BladeBreakers met up with the White Tiger team. And well I sensed some high tension going on between Mariah and Rei. It kind of made me wonder do/did they both have thing for eachother before Rei left? Cause I sort of got that vibe at that time.

Oh! And who the heck is Yuri? gonk I've seen that name pop quite a bit and its driving me insane that I don't know who it is! ....Well I have an iodea but I'm not sure. Is it the guy who was in the hospital bed and kept popping up during the episode in which Tyson and Brooklyn are battling? Or am I dead wrong here?  

Crystalline Rose

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:04 pm
It's unknown what Rei and Mao's relationship really was. Generally its said that they were close like siblings. The whole White Tiger team and Reai grew up together and were very close friends until Rei left the village after receiving Drigger. And Mao is Mariah's Japanese name. x.x;;

Yuriy (alternatively spelled Yuuri and Yuri) is Tala from the team Demolition Boys/Blitzkreig Boys/NeoBorg. He's the one with red hair. Image here. He's very pretty I think. =D

Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff