Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
How did you become a Naruto fan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you become a Naruto fan?
Friend told me to check it out.
38%
 38%  [ 79 ]
Ads...
2%
 2%  [ 6 ]
I saw it on the shelf, picked it up and read.
12%
 12%  [ 26 ]
I've been a fan too long to rember!
7%
 7%  [ 16 ]
My shinobi senses led me to it...
38%
 38%  [ 79 ]
Total Votes : 206

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:20 am
It was when I visited my cousin. He said that we could borrow some of his movies and let us choose which series. He explained each one and we thought Naruto would be good because it's funny and it has action. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:16 am
I search for anime at my own DC++ hub and found naruto. so I downloaded it and after 4 ep I was totaly sold biggrin  

Fall of Reason

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:20 pm
I was grocery shopping with my mom and i saw shounen jump and it had Yami Yugi on the front and at that point in time i really liked yu-gi-oh so a made her buy it for me and then i read Naruto and i was like "Hey this is pretty cool" and then the person who sat next to me in my one class read it too, and we both liked it and started talking about it and downloading it and then got all my other friends got obessed ^^ fun fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:01 am
umm...boyfriend got me into watching it...  

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

dpetines

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:11 am
i caught my friends watching naruto in our computer lab. i got interested and it started from there... !! now, i am a naruto addict too!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:19 am
my friend kept telling me how cool naruto is and that i should watch it
she explained a little bit about naruto and it sounded interesting..
so she lent me her naruto cds and manga xd  

Miyuki40

Neekroo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:52 am
My cousin liked it, then my friend liked it and would NOT stop talking about it. It's okay, though, cause it made me check it out to see what she was so obsessed about. Now I love Naruto! biggrin
Thanks to Deep Despair ^^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:47 am
I heard about the anime but I wasn't really interested and I didn't want to watch it, then I saw a lot of people with naruto's headband at a convention one or two years ago, so I thought it must be really great to have such success and I downloaded the first episode and I became an addict blaugh

I started to buy the manga only a few month ago because I prefer the anime  

Kao_v.3

JonnyKnoxville

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:29 am
i downloaded the first five dvds of naruto the rest is history  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 2:57 pm
my friend let m
e borrow his SHONEN JUMP and i really liked NARUTO i think its the best damned manga ever  

Maidbot_Model_B-8

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:07 am
I was bored so I began downloading lots of different anime. Naruto was one of them. I became hooked in after one really great episode.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:35 am
i was hanging out with my cousin and i was looking for anime pictures on the web and well there was a picture of naruto and my cousin told me that naruto was his favorite anime. So he told me that he had all the episodes and bla bla and after i watched it i became a addicted freak! hehe^^;  

imnoone

Masuya

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:07 am
My friend had a Naruto dvd and she said it was a really good anime show, so I borrowed it for myself and found out Naruto Rocks! It became my favorite anime.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:40 am
Neko Kafweenu
My cousin liked it, then my friend liked it and would NOT stop talking about it. It's okay, though, cause it made me check it out to see what she was so obsessed about. Now I love Naruto! biggrin
Thanks to Deep Despair ^^

w00! *feels special*

anywho... my friend wouldnt stop talking about it...... and i had been looking at it for a while....  

Deep Despair

kita mouryou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:16 pm
i saw it in Shounen Jump graphic novels, i read it and thought it was cool so now i get it when every the bookstore stocks up on it  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff