ALIVE
  SLEEPING
  pole whore option
View Results

Harlequin-Avarice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:09 pm
E.W.
Kermi
I'm willing to accept that Dumbledore is dead, but I also believe that he ordered Snape to kill him.

so do i, because he just said"please..." when Snape was about to kill him, and i think Snape is a good guy, so if he was a spy for the order of the phoenix, then he couldn't be a spy if he didn't kill dumbledore when he could. Because Voldermort would know that Snape wasn't on his side.

I have to admit that this theory could have some credence to it; however, I still hate Snape nearly as much as I hate Lucius, so I believe he is a double agent and should suffer the Cruciatus curse (plus, the please could be an order, but it could also be begging to betray the Death Eaters, depends on how much you like Snape because the look of revulsion he uses in the next like paragraph could be disgust at Dumbledore's weakness or disgust that he has to be the one to kill Dumbledore)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:13 pm
AGREED! it annoys me too. it's pretty obvious that he's dead.

some people say they don't understand why he's dead, but i think it's pretty logical: rowling killed off dumbledore so that it would be a little harder on Harry. after all, it's harry's battle, not dumbledore's. with dumbledore there next book, he would figure everything out before harry and...well, it's kind of annoying. so i'm all for the dumby-dead thing. twisted  

~rubyblue~

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces