Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:31 am
^ Love your outfit, its hot~

<> I laughed the most with the 2 episodes from StarS, one where they go camping and Seiya tries to scare the girls by pretending to wear a monster outfit when really the girls are being chased by the real monster, then the one where EVERYONE is in Usagi's house- the inners, Uranus & Neptune, the Starlights, Aluminum Siren and Lead Crow, a camera crew and Chibi-Chibi... there was NO ROOM for anybody and Eternal Sailor Moon's kept knocking over pots and pans in the kitchen then Uranus & Neptune were embarrassed when Aluminum Siren pointed out that they were wearing shoes while standing on the table top, I dunno why but those episodes where SO freaking funny to me...

V What was the saddest Episode?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:00 pm
^ A buffy and Angel fan! <3

<> To me, I have two saddest Eps. One was of Queen Nehellenia when she was fighting against the Senshi herself in her castle. It actually made me cry because you get to see how upset she trully was and her reasons for wanting to end the White Moon clan.

Another Tear jerker was when Mamoru-sama died. ;.;

V
What's the best Mamoru and Usagi Scene(or...Michiru and Haruka)?  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Kira Tsume

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:19 pm
^Want to steal your penguins! ^,^

<> I don't care that much for Mamoru and Usagi, but my favorite scene when Michiru is holding Haruka's hands and telling her she liked them no matter the blood on them. <333

V Who was the Villian that got on your nerves the most. (mine was Mimete of the Witch 5)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:15 am
^ loving the claws

<>I can't think of there names they are 4 sisters catsey birdy and so on i think they pissed me off its the seson that first had chibi-usa oh and the seson with Anne and ... DAMN Don't know his name too he is like the same alien as in the movie were he kidnapps tukseto mask (sorry abot the spelling sweatdrop )

V Have you named any pets after a sailor moon character?

Kitty The Tamer

Usagi Shojo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:36 am
^Love the rainbow socks

<> Yes I have one boy black kitten name Endymion and a girl black kitten named Luna then a white boy kitten named Artemis and a bunny named Usagi (Alan and Ann and its spelled Tuxedo Kamen))

v Have you noticed that most of the villians are named after stones?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:56 pm
^ Oooh, nice outfit.

<> Why yes, I have noticed that, odd isn't it?

v What Sailor Moon merchandise would you make if you were given the oppurtunity?  

Celestial Burden

Yami_Puppi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:39 pm
^^Ooohh, I love the all black outfit that's awesome!

< biggrin
>>

vvWhich 2 senshi would you love to see have a battle against each other?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:14 am
I'd love to see a battle between Uranus and Neptune just becuase it would be unexpected.

Which guardian cat is your favorite? (Diana, Luna, Artemis?)  

Damita

Newbie Member

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:35 pm
^ Ooh, I like those fox ears!
> Luna is my favorite!
v Are there any characters whose portrayal you think is particularly different depending on the medium?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:18 am
^ I have one of those!

> I think all of them are depending on the medium. If you look at each different portrayal and how the seasons run, you'd find that they act differently each time or have been altered.

V

Which is cooler- PGSM or Anime Sailormoon?  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:02 am
^ I have a friend who would love your denomic halo...

<> I haven't actually watched PGSM...but from research I've done on it and things I've heard, so far, I prefer the anime. ^_^;;

V Be honest on this one, roughly how many Sailor Moon fanfics have you read?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:06 am
^Love the retro outfit

> Ummm... seriously way to many to count. There was this one summer were I was bored so everyday I would read like 20fanfics.

v which senshi in your opinion is the hardest to sketch

Usagi Shojo

Damita

Newbie Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:12 pm
Sailor Pluto is the hardest to sketch for me. Trying to place her hair correctly and then drawing her staff. eek It takes forever. But I love doing it anyway.

If you could be one of the senshi who would you like to be?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:05 pm
^has a pretty name

I would be Chibi Moon, cause to look that good at her age is amazing...(her age was only mentioned in the manga i believe)

What's your all time fave Senshi attack, anime or manga?  

ElaborateDream

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:41 am
^ Is the only person I've seen besides myself who actually brings up the fact that Chibi is several hundred years old!

<> There are so many! I love them all so far...^_^;; I do however, have a fondness for Eternal Moon's "Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss" I think it was referred to as a "Cutie kiss" in the anime... *muses* Not to mention Pink Sugar Heart Attack is just so... goofy/kawaii!

V Did you know that Takeuchi-san is married to Yoshihiro Togashi, maker of HunterxHunter and Yu Yu Hakusho? O.o They look so cute together. (He looks like a japenese version of Mamoru....*giggles*)  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff