Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rowena Marion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:16 pm
joyinfree
laksa88
I think Harry is getting an O in Potions for his OWLs coz there's a website saying he's taking Potions next year and Snape only teaches those with Os for Potions...

So maybe Snape isn´t going to teach potiosn in the sixth year? I don´t believe Harry is getting an O! My theorie is that Snape will teach DADA and there Harry will have an O!

That's what I was going to say! I read something on mugglenet to that effect....Snape gets DADA, but maybe someone else teaches the NEWT level DADA, since Harry keeps seeming to outgrow his DADA teachers in skill....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:26 pm
NotorietyJames
Elviondeln
Well, I'm not sure about the potions rumor but the most recent I've heard was that the fourth movie was going to be four hours long. If that one turns out true, I swear I'll wet mysef from joy. biggrin

If that one turns out to be true i think i'll watch the dvd in installments. who can stay seated for that long? even if it IS harry potter
I'd happily watch a 4 hour long Harry Potter movie. biggrin heart  

Elviondeln
Crew

Elviondeln
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:45 pm
[In reference to Snape becoming DADA teacher]

I think that would be interesting to see. If not, they should at least explain why he can't have that job. It was stated in the books how people were hesitant when it came to teaching that job because it was said to be cursed but Snape is more than eager to fill the position. then they'll need a potions teacher and there's nothing wrong with that position. I think the reason will be important to the storyline.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:44 am
Elviondeln
[In reference to Snape becoming DADA teacher]

I think that would be interesting to see. If not, they should at least explain why he can't have that job. It was stated in the books how people were hesitant when it came to teaching that job because it was said to be cursed but Snape is more than eager to fill the position. then they'll need a potions teacher and there's nothing wrong with that position. I think the reason will be important to the storyline.

I agree.  

willowtree
Captain

baka_ana19

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:31 pm
Anivon
I heard from my friend that book six will be coming out this November! But then its a rumour. I'm not even sure if its true or not.

November...some say it's going to out in mid December or at least by the end of the year...

If HbP DOES publish by the end of December, I'd call that a miracle...two books in one year  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:22 pm
These are some of the stupidest one's I've heard so far:

1.) Hedwig is evil. She is in league w/ Voldemort.
2.) Malfoy will be Harry's best friend, and Ron will go evil.
3.) James Potter is Vlodemort. xd
4.) Voldemort is Lily's dad. (Harry, I am your grandfatherrr...)

Where do these people come up w/ this?  

Allerisse

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:52 pm
Allerisse
These are some of the stupidest one's I've heard so far:

1.) Hedwig is evil. She is in league w/ Voldemort.
2.) Malfoy will be Harry's best friend, and Ron will go evil.
3.) James Potter is Vlodemort. xd
4.) Voldemort is Lily's dad. (Harry, I am your grandfatherrr...)

Where do these people come up w/ this?

xp xp I can't believe some of the things people think up...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:40 pm
The 6th book I hear is coming out in June so I hear and I also hear that one of Harrys closest friends is gonna die crying but I don't know blaugh  

Sally07

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ToffeeTigre

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:20 am
Nane15
The 6th book I hear is coming out in June so I hear and I also hear that one of Harrys closest friends is gonna die crying but I don't know blaugh

It's possible, there are many theories with Ron dying... If Rowling doesn't kill Hermione, all's fine.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:51 pm
Anivon
I heard from my friend that book six will be coming out this November! But then its a rumour. I'm not even sure if its true or not.

Book 6, in America, will be coming out much sooner than that, praise God. This summer. Its already out in England.  

Lady_Imrahil

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100

Lady_Imrahil

Gracious Reveler

27,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:53 pm
ElvenPrincess
willowtree
ElvenPrincess
laksa88
I think Harry is getting an O in Potions for his OWLs coz there's a website saying he's taking Potions next year and Snape only teaches those with Os for Potions...

I don't think that jk would write a book without Harry in snapes class.

I thought that too, but I just don't think Harry got an O in Potions. Maybe he'll be shown a lot because of the Order and maybe Harry will still have to take Occlumency lessons from him. But wait, wasn't Potions one of the classes needed for an auror? McGonagall did say she'd make sure Harry became one, maybe he will continue Potions. I don't know, I'm all conflicted... redface

I think that harry will still be in potions because he's going to be an Auror.

He's probably done better in Potions than his grades say. remember, it IS Snape who has been grading him. Also the book said the OWLS potion-making went far better than usual. Whatever his grades, even on the OWLS, He will be taking Potions, a given.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:56 am
baka_ana19
Anivon

November...some say it's going to out in mid December or at least by the end of the year...

If HBP DOES publish by the end of December, I'd call that a miracle...two books in one year

Well, both movie and book are coming out over the summer [I previously believed that it was in November, which is where the rumor might have gotten started, a misunderstanding] but apparently they're going to show the HP4 trailer tonight during the showing of Sorceror's Stone on ABC or one of those 3-letter channels. Either they're showing it half a year early [which is actually likely] or it's coming out much earlier than expected.  

SHOEBACCA

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:37 pm
i heard dat everybody in hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry r gonna die, especially voldemort. all will die except 4 neville longbottom =S. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:04 pm
xtc.laoz
i heard dat everybody in hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry r gonna die, especially voldemort. all will die except 4 neville longbottom =S. rofl

Nah, I dought J.K. would do something like that to end her book. She usually has reasons for killing off a character( that's how I see things) I think only a couple of characters may be killed.I dunno who though, just a hunch.  

tailim2

Alemontes

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:37 pm
nope no roumors that i know.  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items