Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
What would a boggart turn into for you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elviondeln
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:04 pm
A Tyrannosaurus Rex. redface Dinosaurs in general just freak me out. Jurassic Park was a no no. sweatdrop

Good thing they're extinct right?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:56 pm
Elviondeln
A Tyrannosaurus Rex. redface Dinosaurs in general just freak me out. Jurassic Park was a no no. sweatdrop

Good thing they're extinct right?

Hm. I used to have a really intese fear of dinosarus when i was younger. Then when i was like 11 i had a dream that i was being eaten by a tyrannosaurus rex. Then i was never afraid of them again. go figure.

I think mine would turn into... hm. its hard to say. The things im afraid of most arent actual THINGS. Im afraid of people i know dying and me never finding out. Im afraid of waking up and being the last person on earth. things like that. Well i guess it would turn into water? because im also afraid of drowning  

NotorietyJames

vampiress_kat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:09 pm
i dunno...... i'm not afraid of much. i suppose if i met a Dementor, that would be it, but i still dunno....... my main fear is dying and not being remembered, like just being erased of the Earth. or seeing my family members killed, one by one, ina painfull way. or of going to my grandparent's funeral. i don't know how i'll handle it when one of them dies.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:12 pm
I needles they are one thing that truly scares me.  

Ronin_Warrior15

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:19 pm
Werewolf15
I needles they are one thing that truly scares me.

I used to be terrified of needles, but I'm not anymore. You know how I got over it? I started regularly giving blood. It's actually not that bad, and those needles are so big that every other needle feels like nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:22 pm
My doctor had to chase me for 2 hours to give me a shot  

Ronin_Warrior15

NotorietyJames

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:00 pm
Werewolf15
My doctor had to chase me for 2 hours to give me a shot

woah thats funny, im kinof afraid of needles too, i forgot about that one. But not in the same way. See i took the phlebotomy class where i had to learn how to draw blood. every time i picked the damn thing up i was shaking.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:40 pm
I think I would confuse a boggart....I fear nothing.... so it would turn into an empty space? I don’t think it works that way  

Yuurie

Rika Mayuzumi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:36 pm
Spider definitely. I'm arachnophobic and so that's one of my biggest fears. Yeah.

Edit: Or a clown. Like in the PoA movie when the giant snake turned into the clown thingy I was sitting there next to my younger brother in the theatre and I turned to him and asked: 'How is that any less scary?' He just shrugged and continued watching the movie. Even the word clown scares me. It's that bad. I suppose that's what happens when you go to the circus as a 5 year old and very creepy clown jumps in your face. Not fun.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:40 pm
I've already said my boggart might be a clown, and now I definitely think it'd be one. I had a terrible nightmare about evil clowns the other night. I woke up scared stiff, and I didn't dare to move an inch because I thought they'd come and get me. eek ninja  

Magenta Platypus

[Selise]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:08 pm
My boggart would definitely be either a clown or fire. I'm terrified of clowns because when I was little I was at a circus and one drug me into the ring. And I'm terrified of fire because when I was 7 my dad caught the kitchen on fire and I had to run through the burning kitchen to get out of the house. Not fun at all. sweatdrop crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:59 pm
Someone who's covered in scabs or has a compound facture [that's when the broken bone sticks out of the skin].  

Goldebherrie

Sparkly Fairy

tukikagami

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:12 pm
proly be....hmmm this is hard. the president saying that we were going to have prohibition agian. no more...vodka...gin...tequila....thats scary!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:19 am
I think it would be the same thing like Molly Weasly´s, the dead bodys of my familie  

joyinfree

Heroic Pirate

11,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100

Pinque

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:32 am
A fish {dead or alive} or a really big, really deep expanse of water. I'm phobic about both of those things.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff