Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Sharingan or Byakugan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you prefer?
  Sharingan
  Byaakugan
View Results

Naniwasaga

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:24 pm
It's the Byakugan, even Kakashi said that it was better than Sharingan. I for one would rather have both, though I know it would be physically impossible, but there's always surgery, hahaha...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:52 am
Naniwasaga
It's the Byakugan, even Kakashi said that it was better than Sharingan. I for one would rather have both, though I know it would be physically impossible, but there's always surgery, hahaha...
Actually, thats impossible, as the Byakugan locks its self after it leaves a body, or after the Hyuuga dies.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:47 am
Silly Genji

Kakashi said that the Byakugan's insight was greater than the Sharingan. Nowhere in the show has he actually said the Byakugan is overall better.

Naniwasaga
Actually, thats impossible, as the Byakugan locks its self after it leaves a body, or after the Hyuuga dies.

It only locks itself due to the seal on the branch familie's forehead. The seal is what destroys it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:14 am
The sharingan will lose if visibility is low. The byukugan can see through anything so they wouldnt have a big problem.  

Bspec

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:51 am
RavenCpu
Silly Genji

Kakashi said that the Byakugan's insight was greater than the Sharingan. Nowhere in the show has he actually said the Byakugan is overall better.

Well, it really is, though. Although I don't think it can suggest jutsus, it has all the other perks of the Sharingan plus the ability to see Chakra points, organs, etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:13 pm
Byakugan definitely. Great in close combat, sneak attacks and many other things. Also sharingan cannot see the future it just uses reasoning to foresee what the enemy will do.  

boho

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:44 pm
Bspec
The sharingan will lose if visibility is low. The byukugan can see through anything so they wouldnt have a big problem.

smile ..but seeing is not everything for the ninjas right? ..they'll use other senses.. and isn't it that the sharingan takes only a little time to adjust or say get used to the situation.. (as implied on sasuke's battles)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:34 pm
sharingan eye is awthum  

darkwolf possession

darkwolf possession

Bspec

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:31 am
xMArion
Bspec

smile ..but seeing is not everything for the ninjas right? ..they'll use other senses.. and isn't it that the sharingan takes only a little time to adjust or say get used to the situation.. (as implied on sasuke's battles)

Maybe so, though i believe that kakashi would have lost against Zabuza if naruto and sasuke didnt help out abit.

If the sharingan is soo powerful, why did itachi run from jiraiya when it was 2vs1.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:43 pm
Bspec
xMArion
Bspec

Maybe so, though i believe that kakashi would have lost against Zabuza if naruto and sasuke didnt help out abit.

If the sharingan is soo powerful, why did itachi run from jiraiya when it was 2vs1.

.. Kakashi would have taken down Zabusa if he wasn't thinking about the mission and also the three newbies ..

.. they know Jiriaya is a sannin, sannins are not to be taken lightly, besides, if they thought Itachi could take on Jiriaya, they wouldn't have devised a plan to make him leave naruto alone.  

eBil xMArion hYbRid

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:18 pm
Yeah um... I think anyone in their right mind would run from Jiraiya.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:28 pm
I haven't gotten very far in the series, and I'm gonna be laughed out for saying this, but couldn't the right eye be the Sharingan and the left be the Byukugan?  

Kaiser Kitasudesu

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:32 pm
Er... I suppose... but that would be stupid.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:30 pm
I myself think that the sharingan looks cooler. But i'm psychotic, so pay me no mind. stare  

Mika1560

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:04 pm
Byukugan.

Byukugan allows the owner to react quicker. The sharingan is just there for power, but makes the owner react slower, as proved in Naruto graphic novel #4, where Zabuza throws a bunch of shuriken at Kakashi.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff