Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:33 pm
Twack
Laharl Part Dux
I find it ironic that the people who are the subject of closed minded peoples hate are the most openminded and loving
ow that was harsh dude, but still i dislike willful ignorace and have to deal with it 5 out of 7 days of the week on avrage...its called middle school
I'm not saying that I like people stupidly hating me for no reason at all; I'm just saying how ironic life is by handing people pain when all they did was be themselves, they're open-minded and idividualistic selves.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:39 pm
ah i thought you men ever one posting in here was being close minded about close minded people  

MOD66

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:50 pm
Twack
ah i thought you men ever one posting in here was being close minded about close minded people
Nah, the people in this guild are the most open-minded people I've talk to in a long time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:57 pm
Laharl Part Dux
Twack
Nah, the people in this guild are the most open-minded people I've talk to in a long time.

Aren't they though? ^^;

It's nice to find people I can be openly gay with.

If I walked around in school and was completely open about being gay I think I'd get jumped D=

Not cool.

But I have one interesting thing to add to this thread though.

I did a powerpoint for my computer class ((in which I often post here xD Yay A/C!)) and it was on the subject of the gothic stereotype and destroying it. I had to show it to my computer teacher for my grade, and he saw the whole thing and said "Very interesting!" and meant it.

Honestly, I think I taught him something!

Which makes me feel good.

So you never know I guess xD

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

frogshatred

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:49 pm
BillieJoeArmstrongs#1fan
People think that all goths are mean, weird people that don't want to talk to anyone, but satin. I mean ya, sometimes i joke around and say that my occupation will be to rule hell, but that doesn't mean i'm gonna. And just because i dress differently doesn't mean i am different. Do you ever get this crap from anyone? If you do, you're not alone.
I don't anymore...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:03 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
Laharl Part Dux
Twack

Aren't they though? ^^;

If I walked around in school and was completely open about being gay I think I'd get jumped D=

Not cool.

I did a powerpoint for my computer class ((in which I often post here xD Yay A/C!)) and it was on the subject of the gothic stereotype and destroying it. I had to show it to my computer teacher for my grade, and he saw the whole thing and said "Very interesting!" and meant it.

That's sad,Im openly gay at my school.  

Disgea The Terrible

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:57 am
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
Laharl Part Dux
Twack

Aren't they though? ^^;

Not cool.

Yeah I like the normal people who accept goths, they're cool.

I understand about being gay. I was talking to my one friend about my lover and two girls over heard and at first they couldn't quite understand what I was talking about, then when I clarified that I was gay, they like totally wigged out. It's things like that, that make me a little hesitant to be totally out at school. SO I usually only keep it to my frinds and the peeps here on gaia.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:50 pm
BillieJoeArmstrongs#1fan
People think that all goths are mean, weird people that don't want to talk to anyone, but satin. I mean ya, sometimes i joke around and say that my occupation will be to rule hell, but that doesn't mean i'm gonna. And just because i dress differently doesn't mean i am different. Do you ever get this crap from anyone? If you do, you're not alone.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageThe Forgotten...

Yeah... I know.. it bugs me.

...are the Forbidden.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[[Hostile_Darkness]]

whore27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:13 pm
everyone that has ever worn all black has gotten that from other people it's part of it and yes it's stupid but you gotta take the bad with the good......they just say those thing's because they don't understand it....and most of society it like that...almost everyone is ignorant about differances in people  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:11 pm
Everyone was nice to me.
Then again, I go to a weird school.
Where you watch the asian kids breakdance and there's Wicca and Scientology clubs.

And Satan isn't too bad. He's misunderstood. I go to the disco with him every Thursday night and try to get him a new boyfriend...JK  

Scathach789

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:43 pm
try spending a day in my town (a.k.a. Prep capital of the world and wanna b Stepford) and then get back to me on being called a freak.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:43 am
I think it would be cool to rule in hell... stare I'd even settle for ruling in heaven.  

ringwraith10

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:06 am
to be honest, i am weird... i really am, in a very insaine kind of way. it freaks out a lot of people, but what can u do? it works 4 me, and all and all i'm far from evil. i'm called many things i'm sure but i pay atention to very little of what's said. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:06 pm
of course i do.

and i love it.

it just means i'm not like them ^_^  

ronton-ritsuzen

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:38 pm
Twack
Laharl Part Dux
I find it ironic that the people who are the subject of closed minded peoples hate are the most openminded and loving
ow that was harsh dude, but still i dislike willful ignorace and have to deal with it 5 out of 7 days of the week on avrage...its called middle school

Wait untill you get to highschool...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces