Submit

DOES'NT HE LOOK LIKE TRENT?????
  YES OMG!
  KINDA
  NO
View Results

Aniconda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:43 pm
My god... eek Wow he kinda does. blaugh His name's really trent? Because thats too much of a coincidence. Anyway I can't molest the guy because I'm taken whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:41 am
i know ive already posted but i seriously cant get over how much he really does look like him its so insane  

kish1770

Hellmate-NIN

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:08 pm
yesh, but he is mine..so meh. lol 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:01 pm
Do you think my Avi looks like Trent?! biggrin blaugh cool  

garthfunkel

Malon T

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:34 pm
talk2hand
U.G.L.Y.
He ain't got no alabi.
He ugly, huh huh, he ugly, huh huh.

Sorry.
SOMEONE had to say it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:02 am
Malon T
talk2hand
U.G.L.Y.
He ain't got no alabi.

Sorry.
SOMEONE had to say it.

Lmfao, yes, ugly, very FUGLY. Poser NIN...His hair is just...to shiny....and his chin is wonky, and his eyes..just no, no, cannot ever look like NIN.

My eyes feel insulted to look at that hideous creature.  

made from Nails

absinthe_mind3d

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:25 am
made from Nails
Malon T
talk2hand
U.G.L.Y.
He ain't got no alabi.

Sorry.
SOMEONE had to say it.

Lmfao, yes, ugly, very FUGLY. Poser NIN...His hair is just...to shiny....and his chin is wonky, and his eyes..just no, no, cannot ever look like NIN.

My eyes feel insulted to look at that hideous creature.

His eyes are the wrong color. And everything you said applies...this person is a horrible fake poser...wannabe NIN and yeah, don't get me ******** started. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:54 pm
Geesh you people are harsh. He may not look exactly like Trent, but that's really hurtful. He's actually a good friend of mine, and it hurts me to see that anyone would be so mean just because he doesn't look like Trent... :/

[Mileena]

made from Nails

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:19 am
The person who started this topic said, and I quote "THIS KID LOOKS JUST LIKE TRENT!" Just like Trent, no, maybe the hair, it's a bit to shiny, maybe a bit of the upper face shape, not right in the chin though. I am only comparing the two. People who post their pics, or other people's pics should know that they are going to get both good and bad responses, thus you shouldn't be surprised, everyone has their own opinion, doesn't mean you have to agree, that's not how is goes most of the time.

Don't put pics up, or say something that you don't want others to comment on, unless you are ready for what they have to say, people should be ready for everyone's opinion if they put something out there, none the less if it's negative or positive to the subject matter.

Do I make myself clear? Now do you get why some people are "harsh", when in fact they are only telling the truth of how they see it?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:45 am
[Mileena]
Geesh you people are harsh. He may not look exactly like Trent, but that's really hurtful. He's actually a good friend of mine, and it hurts me to see that anyone would be so mean just because he doesn't look like Trent... :/

how is he a friend of yours? hes a friend of mine.  

Hellmate-NIN

Hellmate-NIN

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:48 am
but that s**t is mean, he does happen to be a REAL FRIEND of mine.
and thats just ******** up to rag on someone when you dont even know them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:48 am
yeah kinda. :S I met him too, and he's nice.  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

velvet_eared_directagirl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:57 pm
I'm sorry but yeah, he doesn't look like Trent...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:59 pm
made from Nails
The person who started this topic said, and I quote "THIS KID LOOKS JUST LIKE TRENT!" Just like Trent, no, maybe the hair, it's a bit to shiny, maybe a bit of the upper face shape, not right in the chin though. I am only comparing the two. People who post their pics, or other people's pics should know that they are going to get both good and bad responses, thus you shouldn't be surprised, everyone has their own opinion, doesn't mean you have to agree, that's not how is goes most of the time.

Don't put pics up, or say something that you don't want others to comment on, unless you are ready for what they have to say, people should be ready for everyone's opinion if they put something out there, none the less if it's negative or positive to the subject matter.

Do I make myself clear? Now do you get why some people are "harsh", when in fact they are only telling the truth of how they see it?

Oh, oh, it's like when d**k Chiny (yes chiny) talked about his gay dauther, and then got mad because other people were talking about her, I mean, he brought it up.  

velvet_eared_directagirl

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces