Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
What video/computer game are you currently playing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have an all time favorite game?
  Yes! (Post what it is!)
  No, I don't play games.
  No, there are too many to decide from!
View Results

Hakura88

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:30 am
I really love playing Super Smash Bros. Melee. Right now, I'm playing my Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix game. Since I broke my ankle a couple of months ago, I've had trouble using the pad, but I've recently learned how to play the game with the controller.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:55 pm
I love Harvest Moon: Magical Melody right now. I'm also casually playing DDR: Mario Mix (must...get...pad...that...doesn't...stink...), SSBM, Nintendogs, Brain Age, and Pokemon Crystal.  

Harvest_Goddess213

MagicalxTrevor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:59 pm
World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy( which ever one I'm in the mood for), Ragnarok, Command & Conquer and that's pretty much it for now..... domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:47 am
I'm currently playing MAPLESTORY. been addicted to that game recently~  

kyina

D I M O N Y X

Wheezing Streaker

11,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:42 pm
Hi i'm playing a game called FATE. its like u customize ur character and kill evil monsters that try to attack u. its really hard. oh and u get gold and weapons mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:17 pm
Animal Crossing: DS and KH2(even though I beat it I'm trying to level up Sora a lot)  

Full Metal Keyblade

Aged Survivor

Phoenix Flambe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:57 pm
Halo, trial version on PC though. =0
And Kingdom Hearts for GBA. Haven't played the 2nd one. =(

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:09 pm
I'm playing Final Fantasy Tactics like crazy now because I'm currently making a clone of the Conditional Turn-Based Battle System for my Linux box in C and SDL.  

Jironimo Kasumi

Zurg In Comand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:41 pm
im playing gaia becuse i love it  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:55 pm
Super Smash Bros. Melee all the way!! xd I just finished Metroid Prime and THUG, and am working on a couple others I think.. Can't remember their names though. lol But, if I had the money and a decent comp, I'd be playing WoW so much. lol  

Jackalope2
Crew

deborah_94

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:41 pm
erm my fav game is maplestory.. dono if u guys heard of it b4..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:08 am
Jackelope
Super Smash Bros. Melee all the way!! xd I just finished Metroid Prime and THUG, and am working on a couple others I think.. Can't remember their names though. lol But, if I had the money and a decent comp, I'd be playing WoW so much. lol

I'm not much of a console gamer, but Super Smash Brothers was always a fun game.

deborah_94
erm my fav game is maplestory.. dono if u guys heard of it b4..

I definitally haven't heard of it before. What is it like?  

MrBobVilla
Vice Captain

Ashira_Aria

Interesting Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:30 pm
I have recently been hooked on Sims now...I need to play Secret of the Cursed Mask again...haven't played that since September...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:31 pm
All time favorite... now that's the hardest question to answer. I have so many favorites... it always comes down to FFVI, Chrono Trigger, and Earthbound (the first one). I think I'm going to have to say FFVI ah the memories....

Anyways as for current games... Skies of Arcadia, TOS, TOP, FFIV.... the list is long.... those are just a few

As for games I'm looking forward to? Twilight Princess..... and with it coming out for both the game cube and the Wii I'm even more excited.  

Haruna

Myskalovitia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:07 pm
ive been really into Tales of legendia for PS2

and of course i love the Halo parties my friends have

28 people playing at the same time leads to utter chaos and tons of fun lol

for the computer ive been going through NWN (NeverWinter Nights) with the two expansion sets
Hordes of the Underdark and Shadows od Undrentide  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games